**Lilian's {'EC' FORUM} journal**

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

**Lilian's {'EC' FORUM} journal**

Post by Lilian »

From now on i will try to write something, about my activity, point of view and relationship towards member in this forum journal.so, it will help me to know the others better and to keep in touch with every single thing in this forum.
--

Tuesday 11.20 am

i came earlier morning and saw some post some other member. its always nice to see an active forum. when i first came here, there was no body except dixie and rose. rose perticipate here in regular basis, but later i saw dixie started to perticipate in regular manner too. then after i saw some people started to come here and posted their post.

today i saw one topic about "dixie" which is heartrending that she is moving some where. and i guess we are gonna lose some precious time with her. she wont be able to come here everyday and we will all miss her nice attendence here. even though she is gonna come in every weekend, made me happy. atleast she is not gonna lost forever.

i saw "Adriana" post in india topic, which made me curious to about him/her. i didnt know peoplw basically outer country can be so much interested in different culture. adriana's post made me happy.

i saw "kathie" post who is from india. and i am so happy to find someone who is from india. because, there are so many people from different place, except india. so i am glad to find kathie here. hoping to have a good time here.

today i didnt see "rose" yet.my sweet sweet friend. she is missing. and i am missing her :cry:

i am seeing "ayie" in the forum . he/she seems like very friendly and happy.

i dont know so many peoples gender , so in contrast i am sticking with he/she both gender. hope no body will mind it.

Today i also post a poem "floating lotus" in poem section. after a llong time i wrote a english poem. hopefully people will like it.

alrighty.

laters.............
Last edited by Lilian on Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
English is my second language
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: **Lilian's {'EC' FORUM} journal**

Post by Asep »

Rose said she was going to bed. I thought she had to wake up early tomorrow morning since she would have to get to work. As I heard of, she is a vice professor.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Yes, she is!

Lilian thanks again for your sweet words :P They made me happy as well ;)
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

in the past, lilian always provided some creative and fresh topics on the forum. today, she gave a topic about her diary which is not only creative but also amiable. thank lovely lilian!

the diary moved me a lot. yes, I have many nice friends in life. since I fell into love with the forum, I have had many nice friends from different countries: Catalunya, Bengal, Indonesia, Philippines, UK.... of course, China. maybe everyone should write his/her English diary on the forum to record his/her feelings, affections, love...

thank lilian...
Sunny

Post by Sunny »

Lilian wrote:From now on i will try to write something, about my activity, point of view and relationship towards member in this forum journal.so, it will help me to know the others better and to keep in touch with every single thing in this forum.
--

Tuesday 11.20 am

i came earlier morning and saw some post some other member. its always nice to see an active forum. when i first came here, there was no body except dixie and rose. rose perticipate here in regular basis, but later i saw dixie started to perticipate in regular manner too. then after i saw some people started to come here and posted their post.

today i saw one topic about "dixie" which is heartrending that she is moving some where. and i guess we are gonna lose some precious time with her. she wont be able to come here everyday and we will all miss her nice attendence here. even though she is gonna come in every weekend, made me happy. atleast she is not gonna lost forever.

i saw "Adriana" post in india topic, which made me curious to about him/her. i didnt know peoplw basically outer country can be so much interested in different culture. adriana's post made me happy.

i saw "kathie" post who is from india. and i am so happy to find someone who is from india. because, there are so many people from different place, except india. so i am glad to find kathie here. hoping to have a good time here.

today i didnt see "rose" yet.my sweet sweet friend. she is missing. and i am missing her :cry:

i dont know so many peoples gender , so in contrast i am sticking with he/she both gender. hope no body will mind it.

Today i also post a poem "floating lotus" in poem section. after a llong time i wrote a english poem. hopefully people will like it.

alrighty.

laters.............
Lilian, at tomorrow morning maybe I could see my name in your
post. :wink:
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

Sunny wrote:
Lilian wrote:From now on i will try to write something, about my activity, point of view and relationship towards member in this forum journal.so, it will help me to know the others better and to keep in touch with every single thing in this forum.
--

Tuesday 11.20 am

alrighty.

laters.............
Lilian, at tomorrow morning maybe I could see my name in your
post. :wink:
yup! me too... i'd love to read my name on your diary someday... :wink:
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

thanks everyone for reading my journal and inspiring me to continue its journey...
--

WEDNESDAY 12.40

Though I came to the forum early in the morning, but couldn’t get enough time to read the forum and post it. Now I am here reading post and laughing on my own. I am very glad the people in this forum are really very friendly and funny as usual.

Today is a great day for this forum, there is no doubt about that, especially in my mind. Rose becomes the moderator in this forum. I am sure that she will make this forum more active and friendlier with her special value. I am also looking forward it too.

Today Dixie is missing. I am sure she has already moved to her place and hopefully she is doing fine. Hopefully she will come back soon and join with us.

In the jokes section, I read “rose” jokes, but unfortunately I didn’t get it. May be I am that dumb to understand a simple joke. But the other jokes which, was represented by “lee” seemed to me very funny. Thanks for a good laugh.

charlotte, aiye, and pinas become very active in this forum. I am enjoying their post as usual. Today, “asep” also missing. Seems he is planning to move out. Just joking.

The topic “ask you question” become more active , I like it. thanks pooh bear, jorney, charlotte, ayie, pins…for making the topic more alive.

Oh I am missing aiza and begonia. Where are they hiding now??????

Ok that’s all for today, I will write more when I will be back ….

Cheers …
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

wow!!! i saw my name! i saw my name!!!
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

Lilian wrote:thanks everyone for reading my journal and inspiring me to continue its journey...
--

WEDNESDAY 12.40

Though I came to the forum early in the morning, but couldn’t get enough time to read the forum and post it. Now I am here reading post and laughing on my own. I am very glad the people in this forum are really very friendly and funny as usual.

Today is a great day for this forum, there is no doubt about that, especially in my mind. Rose becomes the moderator in this forum. I am sure that she will make this forum more active and friendlier with her special value. I am also looking forward it too.

Today Dixie is missing. I am sure she has already moved to her place and hopefully she is doing fine. Hopefully she will come back soon and join with us.

In the jokes section, I read “rose” jokes, but unfortunately I didn’t get it. May be I am that dumb to understand a simple joke. But the other jokes which, was represented by “lee” seemed to me very funny. Thanks for a good laugh.

charlotte, aiye, and pinas become very active in this forum. I am enjoying their post as usual. Today, “asep” also missing. Seems he is planning to move out. Just joking.

The topic “ask you question” become more active , I like it. thanks pooh bear, jorney, charlotte, ayie, pins…for making the topic more alive.

Cheers …
lucky for u pinas... u have ur name on it.....
poor me..... huhuhu...... nobody cares for me....
nobody knows that i exist..... huhuhuhu......
hhuhuhuhhuhu huhuhuh uhuhuhhuhuhu... ...................
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

dear francies, i will write about u..give me some time, actually when i write either i am in the lab and can not recall all the names in the forum. but u will must see ur names in my journal soon.

cheer up.. :D
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

Lilian wrote:dear francies, i will write about u..give me some time, actually when i write either i am in the lab and can not recall all the names in the forum. but u will must see ur names in my journal soon.

promise??? sniff, sniff... sniff, sniff.... :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

francine wrote:
Lilian wrote:thanks everyone for reading my journal and inspiring me to continue its journey...
--

WEDNESDAY 12.40

Cheers …
lucky for u pinas... u have ur name on it.....
poor me..... huhuhu...... nobody cares for me....
nobody knows that i exist..... huhuhuhu......
hhuhuh uhhuhuuhuhhuhuhu.......
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
DRAMA QUEEN??
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

journal entry WEDNESDAY 6.04PM

seeing new moderators so i am tryting to give them a warm welcome from all of us in this forum.......

this cartoon is just for fun, so plz dont take it personally.....

cheers...

Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

HAhahahahahahahahahhahaa

I just can't stop laughing!!!! And I'm in the library, so it's supposed to be quiet here!! My friend who is in the pc next to me just said I was nuts!!

Hahahaahahahahhahaha

Lilian I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

sweetie lilian, you didn't get today's joke of mine? what a pity :wink: it was about a poor husband who always suffered from his wife. his wife murmured and complained to him all the time:-) I huess all husband in the world hope that their wives shut up all the way:-)

and yes, lilian, today, you didn't order and control me yet, that drave me really nuts! Come on, honey, just control me, please! :lol: it is my pleasure.
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

now there's MY NAME!!! there's my name!!! hehehehe..... thanks!!! :D
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

So Lilian you didn't draw your picture! :D
Sunny

Post by Sunny »

Lilian wrote:dear francies, i will write about u..give me some time, actually when i write either i am in the lab and can not recall all the names in the forum. but u will must see ur names in my journal soon.

I do not find my name either :cry: :cry:
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

thanks for loving my cartoon dixie and rose :D

-------------------------------------------------------

SATURDAY 5.46 pM...

phewwww....from where should i start? couldnt write last two days journal. everytime i come here and feel lost. there are so many topic so many post to read. everytime i wonder ..where should i start , where should i start. and it takes me nearly hour to to post from a certain topic. and at the end dont get time to write my journal :? . haha...so , my new tricks...come to the forum, r ead the topic carefuly and write my journal. post my coment here and have fun.

recently i saw 2 member who started to talk Teher, and lemonwaner..hmmm welcome back guys :D . we are happy to have u here.

yeeeeeeeee...two new section , unbelievable, i was almost falling from my chair. i thanks Josep to open totaly new section for us. now we have the chance to meet our goal. :wink: .

hey hey...there are lots of beauty queen here..dixie, rosy and pooh...lord..u pretty pretty girls....." i am singing, i am pretty..oh no...you are pretty...pretty pretty girl... :D :D .

today i have seen a lame topic "why do u study" hmm..how come ppl ask such question..... :? :?

okis folks...i am finishing now.....see ya laters..... :shock:
Last edited by Lilian on Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Your post was so fun! keep it up, Lilian! ;)
mandy

Post by mandy »

sweet lilian....
i love ur posts...
:)
"You..my love...
created a new path to lead my life easily.."
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

I love lilian as well, unfortunately, I am a woman :cry: :cry: :cry:
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

Thursday 1.13 pm....
------------------------------------------
hmmm its been a while i didnt write my journal. man i am so lazy. i wish i could kich myself :x . anyway..i am loving the section of personal advise..haha....i love to give advise :wink: . but hey dont try to give me any.... :twisted: .

seeing asep and francine after a long time. i saw begonia post but havent get chance to meet with her. might be our time is different. i love jorney's poem. sometimes i wonder did he write it or someones' wrote..hehe kidding. good job jorney's.

we dont have any new topic yet. all same topic is flooding. somebody shoul start some interesting topic, otherwise the forum will be dull and colorless. hmm i found a interesting thing that, holic doesnt come here often. she doesnt like off-topic i guess :roll:..but we are hopeless...we dont like republicans..hehe :wink:.

saw charlotte and francine pic as well. all are pretty girl. where i am belonging beside all those pretty girls :cry:. i am no where.... :shock:...

i didnt get ASEP avatar..something blinking and i had to angle my head to understand his avatar....what a wierdo... :lol:

ok thats all for today...

love ya all.... :D
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Lilian wrote:
s. hmm i found a interesting thing that, holic doesnt come here often. she doesnt like off-topic i guess :roll:..but we are hopeless...we dont like republicans..hehe :wink:.

jonrey10
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jonrey10 »

RedRose wrote:I love lilian as well, unfortunately, I am a woman :cry: :cry: :cry:

Can you love me as well......? :roll:

c",) I'm here... all the way c",)
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

Lilian wrote:Thursday 1.13 pm....
------------------------------------------
hmmm its been a while i didnt write my journal. man i am so lazy. i wish i could kich myself :x . anyway..i am loving the section of personal advise..haha....i love to give advise :wink: . but hey dont try to give me any.... :twisted: .

seeing asep and francine after a long time. i saw begonia post but havent get chance to meet with her. might be our time is different. i love jorney's poem. sometimes i wonder did he write it or someones' wrote..hehe kidding. good job jorney's.

we dont have any new topic yet. all same topic is flooding. somebody shoul start some interesting topic, otherwise the forum will be dull and colorless. hmm i found a interesting thing that, holic doesnt come here often. she doesnt like off-topic i guess :roll:..but we are hopeless...we dont like republicans..hehe :wink:.

saw charlotte and francine pic as well. all are pretty girl. where i am belonging beside all those pretty girls :cry:. i am no where.... :shock:...

i didnt get ASEP avatar..something blinking and i had to angle my head to understand his avatar....what a wierdo... :lol:

ok thats all for today...

love ya all.... :D
i did not see my name :evil:
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

pinas is sad.... but i'm not... i saw my name..... gracias lilian. :D
nympho-holic

Post by nympho-holic »

Lilian wrote: hmm i found a interesting thing that, holic doesnt come here often. she doesnt like off-topic i guess :roll:..but we are hopeless...we dont like republicans..hehe :wink:.
I know I'm rich enough to be a Republican because I have my own business that is going well, but I'm not happy enough to see my tax money has gone to Iraq. Moreover, I'm not that conservative to be a Republican. If you think all people who have different views than yours are Republicans, you haven't been in the USA long enough. Try to live there for a few years more to see how the system goes honey.
Yes, you've got that right. I dislike off-topic posts. If you want to talk about something else that is not related to the topic, open another one. I don't have time to read off-topic posts. Ciao.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

nympho-holic wrote:
If you think all people who have different views than yours are Republicans, you haven't been in the USA long enough. Try to live there for a few years more to see how the system goes honey.
nympho-holic, that is why you are so unpopular, Holic! you always take people's goodness as badness.
Yes, you've got that right. I dislike off-topic posts. If you want to talk about something else that is not related to the topic, open another one. I don't have time to read off-topic posts. Ciao.
that is other reason why you are unpopular,honey. you always try to control people's topics, and you always think that a moderator is a queen of the forum. You are wrong! We come here just for fun and communicating with friends. therefore, we have no need to regularize the forum seriously! as long as the topics are not very aggressive and abusive, we should contain them and appreciate them.

Just like Josef said:"the forum is a club, not a shool!" the sentence is all you really need!

in the world, none likes to be controlled, you too! and you should judge whether you are qualified to control people's posts instead of trying to dictate to people!
Last edited by RedRose on Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Asep »

RedRose wrote: that is other reason why you are unpopular,honey. you always try to control people's topics, and you always think that a moderator is a queen of the forum. You are wrong! We come here just for fun and communicating with friends. therefore, we have no need to regularize the forum seriously! as long as the topics are not very aggressive and abusive, we should contain them and appreciate them.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I totally agree with you, Ms. Rose! Got that, Holic?

:wink: :wink:
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

nympho-holic wrote:
Lilian wrote: hmm i found a interesting thing that, holic doesnt come here often. she doesnt like off-topic i guess :roll:..but we are hopeless...we dont like republicans..hehe :wink:.
I know I'm rich enough to be a Republican because I have my own business that is going well, but I'm not happy enough to see my tax money has gone to Iraq. Moreover, I'm not that conservative to be a Republican. If you think all people who have different views than yours are Republicans, you haven't been in the USA long enough. Try to live there for a few years more to see how the system goes honey.
:shock: ok honey..... :lol:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

look! lilian is really gracious and generous! :wink:
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

RedRose wrote:look! lilian is really gracious and generous! :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nympho-holic

Post by nympho-holic »

RedRose wrote: you always think that a moderator is a queen of the forum.
Funny thing is I haven't gone around calling myself a queen of this forum. You've made that up, you've put it in my mouth and you've told others that I think that way. Now I think I have to look at my posts again to see where you've gotten that.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Nobody has told others anything about queens and about how other members think.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

nympho-holic wrote:
RedRose wrote: you always think that a moderator is a queen of the forum.
Funny thing is I haven't gone around calling myself a queen of this forum. You've made that up, you've put it in my mouth and you've told others that I think that way. Now I think I have to look at my posts again to see where you've gotten that.
you didn't say that, but your actions mean that. :wink: you try to control people and their posts anytime! honey, you should see, none would obey your direction! all we are grown people, therefore, actually, we don't need a dictator who tells us how to post our posts and what posts we should post! we have fun here, and feel happy to post our postings, moreover, we keep in touch with our nice friends by posting our postings! so we don't need a dictator!

honey, if you think you are NOT a queen or a dictator, that is great! so you should check your actions so that u can act as a gracious leader, instead of being a queen! :lol: that way we will appreciate u! :P

BTW, don't take me to the moderators's secret garden, and don't require your Josef to punish me! please! :lol:
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

oh arguments are becoming the ornaments of my journal.....

folks...open a thread for argument...rose this my order to u...

hehhe.... :lol:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Lilian wrote:oh arguments are becoming the ornaments of my journal.....

OK, I have to take lilian's order:-))

however, I have to say that the arguments must go in a warm atmosphere:-) actually, I love nympho-holic very much, this is the other reason why I can identify her out clearly as soon as she appears with different nicknames!

nympho-holic, why won't you believe the truth that I love you all the way? I hope you will not be hostile to me someday. I want dear nympho-holic to get popular on EC, moreover, I want everybody to have fun here.

some friends think my english has improved a lot, partly due to arguing with nympho-holic. I agree! Without these arguments, I couldn't have improved my English:-) although my English is still bad, but I would improve it by arguing and communicating with other people. maybe I will improve my english by posting some off-topic postings. I hope that I wouldn't be punished for that! :lol:
nympho-holic

Post by nympho-holic »

RedRose wrote:
Lilian wrote:oh arguments are becoming the ornaments of my journal.....

OK, I have to take lilian's order:-))

however, I have to say that the arguments must go in a warm atmosphere:-) actually, I love nympho-holic very much, this is the other reason why I can identify her out clearly as soon as she appears with different nicknames!

nympho-holic, why won't you believe the truth that I love you all the way? I hope you will not be hostile to me someday. I want dear nympho-holic to get popular on EC, moreover, I want everybody to have fun here.

some friends think my english has improved a lot, partly due to arguing with nympho-holic. I agree! Without these arguments, I couldn't have improved my English:-) although my English is still bad, but I would improve it by arguing and communicating with other people. maybe I will improve my english by posting some off-topic postings. I hope that I wouldn't be punished for that! :lol:
Are you on drugs again? :?: Are you always high like this? :lol:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

oh, poor nympho-holic! you still can't take easy! that is why you are always defeated:-)
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

It's said that those who do not have arguments tend to insult their opponents.
mandy

Post by mandy »

is it coz i'm a silver member? no one is noticing me....
or coz i'm just young....i don't belong.... :cry:
"You..my love...
created a new path to lead my life easily.."
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

mandy wrote:is it coz i'm a silver member? no one is noticing me....
or coz i'm just young....i don't belong.... :cry:
heyyyy...may it be silver or gold or nothing at all...or whatever have you..it does not matter...
you are welcome of course