HE IS NOT THAT INTO YOU.

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

HE IS NOT THAT INTO YOU.

Post by Lilian »

today i was watching opra winfery show, and the show was about "HE IS NOT THAT INTO YOU" i dont know how many of u are suffering from dating issue. but most of the women have same kind of problem.
they date guy for several years,and their guy do not consider them or treat them so well. most of the amercian women has the same question ,like her bf want to marry her, but he is too busy with his work,so he dont wanna marry now"

or i am dating with this guy, our dating is mind blowing. but he seems so busy sometime, he doesnt get time to call me.

hello!!! most of the women get confused for such being treated like that. they think their bf or date is really busy, that they dont get enough time to call or meet.

so the writer of the book "He is not that into you" give us(women )solution about it. which is gonna save lot more time.

so folks if u have dating problem or guy problem, u can read this book. it might be essential for u...
English is my second language
pooh_bear
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pooh_bear »

that's great lilian, thanks for sharing it with us. you know what with the kind of job that we have we rarely watch tv, we prefer to go to sleep than watching tv and we work at night so it's really sad that i can't watch oprah anymore. :(
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

I think, if a guy really love a woman, then he would spend time with her as possible. sometimes men often have many excuses .
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

pooh_bear wrote:that's great lilian, thanks for sharing it with us. you know what with the kind of job that we have we rarely watch tv, we prefer to go to sleep than watching tv and we work at night so it's really sad that i can't watch oprah anymore. :(
yah i can understand pooh...

now i get time to watch oprah so, i dont wanna miss it...:)
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

RedRose wrote:I think, if a guy really love a woman, then he would spend time with her as possible. sometimes men often have many excuses .

hmm thats right rose. yesterday so many guys confessed that why they dont want to talk straight forward. it just because, they dont wanna hurt others.....

and they also confessed that , they give lots of excuses when they wanna avoid someone....

good point huh!!
charlotte
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by charlotte »

that could be one helpful tip lilian :D with regards to dating or time, if a woman thinks that her guy is getting too busy already and don't have time for her, she should execute the first move. say her bf is in the office, she could send him a message and tell her guy that she's gonna treat him out for a dinner and relaxation.

relationship is a two way process. we shouldn't expect our beaus to be the one to do the first move or exert the effort when it comes to quality time and communication. if we sense that dating is no longer being practice, then do your part.

my boyfriend has been too busy before with his schooling. we rarely see each other though we have constant communcation. i texted him one afternoon and ask him if he'll be going somewhere else after class. he told me that he will just go straight home since he wanted to rest and eat. so what i did is that i surprised him. when i texted my beau, i told him that i'll be waiting for him in the front gate of his campus.

we went to the nearest mall and i treated him for dinner and a back massage. in return, he treated me out for a movie. he was so thankful to me and told me that he appreciates the effort of me dropping by to see him. he told me that he really wanna see me that time but he doesn't have enough time to travel from school to his place then to my home.

a little effort on our part will be helpful girls. :D
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

thats grt charlotte, as long as ur bf treat u well, and he find time for u, ur in the safe line.

i met with other girls, and they kept whining hey, why my bf dont have time for me, why my date dont wann go out with me?

i told them for several time, he is not the person that can fit with them, they should move on and stop being lame. at the momemt they look like, ok!! i got u. then they start to do the same melodrama next day? can u believe this. i really get confused sometime, how a modern girl, hold themself for some person, who dont treat them well.

hope they will come to their mind someday..
charlotte
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by charlotte »

we can't blame some girl who gets so hooked with their guy. women are said to be a martyr but i'm not. if i find out that my beau isn't treating me well and despite all the efforts i've done doesn't work out, then its bye-bye to him.

life is so beautiful and i will not allow any lame guy to barge and break my perspective in life and girl power.hehehe

just do your part as a friend and if they don't listen to you, that's not your fault anymore. then let things be the way they wanted it to be. just make sure you'll lend your shoulders once they drop by to you to cry and regret how stupid they've been with their beau and how stupid and lame their beau is. :wink:
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

charlotte wrote:we can't blame some girl who gets so hooked with their guy. women are said to be a martyr but i'm not. if i find out that my beau isn't treating me well and despite all the efforts i've done doesn't work out, then its bye-bye to him.

life is so beautiful and i will not allow any lame guy to barge and break my perspective in life and girl power.hehehe

just do your part as a friend and if they don't listen to you, that's not your fault anymore. then let things be the way they wanted it to be. just make sure you'll lend your shoulders once they drop by to you to cry and regret how stupid they've been with their beau and how stupid and lame their beau is. :wink:
:D
nympho-holic

Post by nympho-holic »

charlotte wrote:we can't blame some girl who gets so hooked with their guy. women are said to be a martyr but i'm not. if i find out that my beau isn't treating me well and despite all the efforts i've done doesn't work out, then its bye-bye to him.

Great answer. You're the first one I've seen in this forum is intelligent. God bless you honey.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

You're the first one we've seen in this forum that is rude.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

nympho-holic wrote:great answer. You're the first one I've seen in this forum is intelligent. God bless you honey.
Charlotte is intelligent, you are right! you can learn how to be a cute member from Charlotte!

nympho-holic, do you know why I can always identify you clearly, no matter how hard you change your nickname and your parents' nationalities! Do you want to know about the reason? because you are the only one who is really immature and ungenerous and ungracious on the forum! yeah, you changed your nickname, but you have never changed your nature. that is why I can always identify you out anytime, anywhere!

sweetie, this time, will you take me to "Moderators' secret garden" so that Josef can decide who is right and who are wrong? :wink:

honey, you ever asked me to send pm to you, I am sorry! according to your recent actions, you still can't receive my pm. just as I told you before, I only send pm to people who are really intelligent and generous and gracious and familiar to me!

I still love you very much, I don't know why :wink:
jonrey10
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jonrey10 »

When it comes to dates... I see to it that I will make it romantic & unforgettable for both of us. :)

c",) I'm here... all the way c",)
jonrey10
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jonrey10 »

When it comes to dates... I see to it that I will make it romantic & unforgettable for both of us. :)

jonrey10
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jonrey10 »

RedRose wrote:I think, if a guy really love a woman, then he would spend time with her as possible. sometimes men often have many excuses .
Would you mind if I will spend some of my time with you? :)

francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

jonrey10 wrote:
Would you mind if I will spend some of my time with you? :)
then you have no other choice but to go to china..... hehehe..
:wink: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

jonrey10 wrote:When it comes to dates... I see to it that I will make it romantic & unforgettable for both of us. :)
I know you're a really romantic guy, Jon ;)

francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

Dixie wrote:
jonrey10 wrote:When it comes to dates... I see to it that I will make it romantic & unforgettable for both of us. :)
I know you're a really romantic guy, Jon ;)

no he's not!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
jonrey10
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jonrey10 »

Yes, Dixie. I'm a romantic kind of guy, that girls love to be with.

francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

jonrey10 wrote:Yes, Dixie. I'm a romantic kind of guy, that girls love to be with.
no comment... :evil:
charlotte
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by charlotte »

jonrey10, romantic???? just trust francine :twisted:
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

charlotte wrote:jonrey10, romantic???? just trust francine :twisted:
hehe.... trust me... hehe.... :twisted:
jonrey10
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jonrey10 »

The two of you are ganging-up all on me, ha....
Anyways, they haven't seen the romantic side of me. :wink:

Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Then don't be a tough guy, girls like sweet men :D
charlotte
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by charlotte »

Dixie wrote:Then don't be a tough guy, girls like sweet men :D
Right! :D
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
jonrey10
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jonrey10 »

I always take care of those two. :D

pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

charlotte wrote:
sweet man? of course...because you like charlotte!!!
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
jonrey10
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jonrey10 »

pinas wrote:
charlotte wrote:

Is this message meant for me?

charlotte
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by charlotte »

pinas wrote:
charlotte wrote:
..now why me? :roll:
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
jonrey10
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jonrey10 »

Yes, why Charlotte. You guys know who's my interest. She is... R_ _ _ _ _ O_ _ _ _ _ _ :wink:

nympho-holic

Post by nympho-holic »

RedRose wrote:
nympho-holic wrote:great answer. You're the first one I've seen in this forum is intelligent. God bless you honey.
Charlotte is intelligent, you are right! you can learn how to be a cute member from Charlotte!

nympho-holic, do you know why I can always identify you clearly, no matter how hard you change your nickname and your parents' nationalities! Do you want to know about the reason? because you are the only one who is really immature and ungenerous and ungracious on the forum! yeah, you changed your nickname, but you have never changed your nature. that is why I can always identify you out anytime, anywhere!

sweetie, this time, will you take me to "Moderators' secret garden" so that Josef can decide who is right and who are wrong? :wink:

honey, you ever asked me to send pm to you, I am sorry! according to your recent actions, you still can't receive my pm. just as I told you before, I only send pm to people who are really intelligent and generous and gracious and familiar to me!

I still love you very much, I don't know why :wink:
Are you sure you're not on drugs? :lol:
nympho-holic

Post by nympho-holic »

Dixie wrote:You're the first one we've seen in this forum that is rude.
tsk tsk tsk being stuck-up again eh? You're the first one in this forum is stuck-up and I mean so is.....................
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

jonrey10 wrote:Yes, why Charlotte. You guys know who's my interest. She is... R_ _ _ _ _ O_ _ _ _ _ _ :wink:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

nympho-holic wrote:tsk tsk tsk being stuck-up again eh? You're the first one in this forum is stuck-up and I mean so is.....................
Could you explain that, please? You know, if you speak in code, we cannot understand you, since according to you we lack intelligence.
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

Dixie wrote:
nympho-holic wrote:tsk tsk tsk being stuck-up again eh? You're the first one in this forum is stuck-up and I mean so is.....................
Could you explain that, please? You know, if you speak in code, we cannot understand you, since according to you we lack intelligence.
we should call voltron now...since he had been talking in coding...he might know what does that mean,,, :lol:
nympho-holic

Post by nympho-holic »

Dixie wrote:
Honey, answer me one question first before I go on explaining why I wrote my post to you. Who are WE that you were talking about? When you used we, you meant you and Rosey or everyone else in the forum? If your answer is everyone else in the forum, I can give you my answer "Helloooooooooooooo Miss Liar" :lol:
Now I'm explaining my post since you don't seem to get what stuck-up means. It's funny that you've been acting that way but you can't see it. Talking about ignorance. I remember once I've read one quotation that said, "it's easy to see other's faults but not our own." You've taken me back to that quote. :lol: Now we're gonna analyze all the possibilities of the reason why you posted your post right after I made a compliment to Charlotte, ok?
1. Your were jealous because I made a compliment to Charlotte. Why honey? I thought you loved her. :lol: I know it sucked that you were not the center of the attention but did you really need that 24/7? Couldn't you step down your spotlight for once and let others have that?
2. You thought what I said about Charlotte wasn't true. On the other hand, you thought Charlotte was not smart and I was overdone what I did. If this is not true, explain me why you made a post about me when I was making a compliment to Charlotte? I was rude although I said someone in this forum was smart?
3. You wanted everyone in this forum to remember how rude or how mean I am. You take every chance, every minute, every breath you can to tell others that I am rude and everyone needs to keep that in mind. If it's not enough, you can talk to them in private about how rude I am.
As much as I can recall, I treat you the same as I treat everyone else in this forum. In fact, I don't pick a fight with you. I don't go after every post that talks about you and make some comments. In the past, I had a discussion with you about sexism and I didn't know my different points would lead to a point that I was being rude. Why don't you learn to accept other's different views, honey. This world is not only black and white colors. It's a rainbow. All the colors are mixed together and somehow for some people, their colors turn to a nasty mix while others' colors turn to a beautiful color. It's the same for matters in this world; there are so many sides of a subject, including sexism. You think it's not fair for women to be secondary; however, you don't just cry about it for one day and the next day you'd win it. This is still the men's world. You can't win what you want in one day. You can't win it if you sit there and cry about it. If you want things to change, do something. Don't be a baby and whine about what you want. If you did have a real job that was related to business, you'd see businesswomen don't cry about their equality. They'll go to get it in their own way. If you nagged about it in front of the men, do you know what they would say behind your back? Do you know what they would explain to your boss about your behavior? They'd say you were on your menstrual period, you'd gotten dumped by your boyfriend, you'd found your husband in bed with another woman, etc. Many reasons that they would make to make you sound like a crazy bitch. That's how the real business works. Did you know any of it? I was trying to explain it to you and you couldn't take it. You said I was mocking you when I asked you what you did. You've hold that in your heart. Another thing to learn honey, there will be a time that someone doesn't agree with you about something. Learn to accept the fact--not all people will kiss you from head to toe; not everyone will make compliments about you if you haven't done anything to deserve that. Consequently, there will be people who are smart; you're not the only one. I've said Charlotte is the smart one because I've gotten a chance to read her posts and most of them sound unique and interesting. I haven't had a chance to look at everyone else's yet. If I see something interesting, I'll say it is interesting. Funny enough, not many has talked about my post to Charlotte except you and Rosey. You two take what you want to hear and leave out what you don't want to hear. You two only read and remember what you understand and leave out the rest that you don't understand. In addition, you've ADDED your own words to other's post, mine is an example. I said Charlotte was the smart one, but I did not say anything about others. I believe I didn't say Charlotte was the smart one and everyone else was stupid. You read my post and you analyzed it with your own words, your own imagination, and your jealousy has gotten over your head; therefore, you assumped that I said everyone else was stupid. Do I need to compliment Charlotte and everyone else at the same time to make me less rude in your own world? Hence, I should have made a compliment about you but I forgot to mention you, the queen of this forum. :lol:
4. I'm not allowed to make any nice comments to anyone. I am the rude one, you've said, and I will have to remain as the rude one. If I made any compliments about others without yours or Rosey's permission, I'd be in trouble. :lol: I am the police one of this forum. All I do is wait to see if anyone stepped over the rule and there I would be punishing you all by deleting your posts. Nevertheless, I can't remember I have deleted anything that was not supposed to be deleted. I also have moved topics to the right place. That's all I've done.
In conclusion, I'm not gonna argue about this topic with you anymore. You can't stand seeing me giving compliments to other members, I won't do it anymore. I'll be remain as a mean one like you've told others to. I either won't post or my posts will be rude if that makes you happy. BE PREPARED. :lol:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

nympho-holic wrote: Are you sure you're not on drugs? :lol:
yeah! I are on drugs! coz I have gotten used to winning and success! when a person always wins each arguing contest, and she always defeats the same one, she will look strange as me!

BTW, Do you want to know why I can identify you out, no matter what nicknames you use? it is simple..... :wink:
Last edited by RedRose on Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

BTW, dear nympho-holic, Dixie isn't a jealous girl, and she likes Charlotte as well:-) they two often exchange their pm with each other! :wink: you see, Dixie is so popular on EC that all people can't help loving her except you! Do u know why she is so popular? coz she has never tried to control and mock other people, and she always manages to help other people with her excellent english! You shouldn't wonder why plenty of guys love her crazily! :lol:

On the contrary, I worry that you are being jealous of Dixie badly! as you said, Dixie was the center of the forum! I think she is still the center of the forum, and she will be the center forever, as long as she has time much enough to log into the forum! people need her eagerly! she is like a blast of warm wind, blowing over everyone's heart! if someday she has no much time to come to the forum, plenty of people will get crazy! Believe me!

nympho-holic, as long as you treat people kindly, and don't try to attack people, you will find that there are many nice members on EC, such as lilian, Dixie, Asep, Charlotte, pinas, francine, jonrey,Arale, PoLoo, poon-bear, Begonria, sunny... and your Josef! :wink:

Come on! Don't be so hostile! if you act as a kind member, u will become the center of the forum just like Dixie!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Thanks for standing up for me, Rose, but that wasn't really necessary :P

Dear Nympho, I really don't comprehend your attitude. You said I was jealous. Well let's analyse that. Let's leave Charlotte out of this, but first of all I wanna say that she's one of the best members of this forum. My message telling you you were rude didn't have anything to do with her at all! :roll: Just analyze your other posts and you will see why I called you that, and not only me or Rose, but everyone else in the forum. Read all the posts. And once you've done it, please think it over and ask yourself why.

I am "the queen of the forum"? Funny thing for someone who dislikes monarchy completely :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Honestly, I am not into that. Maybe Rose or I called ourselves queens sometime just for fun. Even some other members called us that, always for fun. You took it personally? I'm sorry. But it's our problem.

About your question about who I referred to by According to you, we all lack intelligence. Don't you think you should ask yourself? I was just quoting you! Don't make me repeat your words. It's us who just be asking you why you said that.

I am not gonna argue with you anymore. I don't care what you reply, if you ever do. I'm not gonna answer. I prefer talking with the other members of the forum. It's more interesting and worth it. Bye, "honey".
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

I didn't stand up for you, Dixie! I just give a justice to the case, and I wanted Nympho to get as popular and attractive as you!

Nympho isn't a bad girl, she is just an immature girl, wanting to become the center of the forum, therefore, I was giving her a nice method to become the center! in short, just when a person is gracious and generous, she can be popular!

Dixie, just like what you have known, I love Nympho! although she hates me all the way, I still love her! so I don't want her to be mocked because of her arbitrariness! however, she just won't stop to be arbitrary, thus, I can't stop concerning about her!

wow! poor Nympho! just take Dixie's step to get popular!
nympho-holic

Post by nympho-holic »

:lol: being stuck-up is a contagious disease, isn't it? Redrose, you didn't have to stand up for her. What you did made her remind of her own action: being stuck-up. :lol: We say monkey sees, monkey does. And I know that we've involved from homo sapiens but I didn't know that some people are not fully involved yet. In the future if you wanna talk about human's emotion with me, don't speak in ape's language. I don't understand that; I only understand human's language. :lol:
This is to our queen of the forum, you don't have to reply to my post and please don't. A pretty girl will look prettier if she doesn't speak. Look at blondes and you'll know what I'm talking about. :lol:
You said you wanted to leave Charlotte out of this. If you wanted to leave Charlotte out of the picture then let me ask you, was it necessary to raise such a hatred in the room, Miss Congeniality? I've posted a lot of posts but as much as I can recall, none of them is a start of any fight. If you said I was rude, please give me a link to my post that was made to be rude. I hope you can find one to show it to your friends in this forum.
No matter Charlotte is in or out of the picture, your motive makes me wondering. Why haven't anyone one from the Philippines or whoever in this forum said anything about my post after I made it to Charlotte but you? You haven't answered my question either. It was do I need to make a compliment to Charlotte and everyone else at the same time to make me less rude? In addition, please don't use we as everyone else in the forum honey. None of them was asking me that question except you. Like I've said in my earlier post, you read my words, used your own imagination, tried to understand any part you could understand and left out what you didn't understand, and last you redid my post in your own words. Nevertheless, if you were not jealous, why did you make your post right after mine? You thought it was rude, no one said anything. I wonder why.
:lol: It's funny that you said you are an English teacher. You can't understand most of the posts, you can't see where the sarcasm is, you can't accept other's different views, and you like to show everyone who is the most important person of the forum. Moreover, you think you have the right to judge people. You're so perfect that others will be dimmed in front of you. Hail to the queen of this forum, nympho. Don't you dare talking bad about her. If you do, everyone else will be against you and hate you for life. :lol:
I wish your students all the best since you're a teacher who like to do things on favor. I pity the fat, stubborn, ugly, pretty and naughty, nerdy, geeky, unintelligent kids because they're the less favorable kids in school. :lol:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

wow! you still can't stop envying Dixie! poor tran-lily-nympho-holic! :wink: :wink:

you see, the worse you attack her, the more popular she looks! all guys love her crazily, that drive you really crazy!

on the other hand, the more you attack Dixie, the funnier you looks :lol: we all see a jealous woman ranting and raving! poor girl!

yeah, Dixie is beautiful and graceful and gracious, that is why we love her, but you even hate her for her beauty and charm! it is time that you saw your doctor :lol: Envy can always ruin a person's brain, on wonder why you say gibberish out all the time!

BTW, even if Dixie is stuck-up, we still love her! People just love her! what can you do for that?

nympho-holic, honey, I can understand your pain :wink: you can't bear the truth that Dixie is the center of the forum and people love her crazily! and you can't ask people to turn to you and love you, that drives you really mad! honey, Don't be so jealous! if you get as gracious as Dixie, I bet people will love you as well! Believe me! :wink: maybe I am the only one who love you on EC! I love you because you are a poor girl, and I don't want you to be mocked for your jealousness and narrow mind:-)
chemist
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chemist »

RedRose wrote: you will find that there are many nice members on EC, such as lilian, Dixie, Asep, Charlotte, pinas, francine, jonrey,Arale, PoLoo, poon-bear, Begonria, sunny... and your Josef! :wink:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Rose did forget me or I wasn't nice , :cry: :cry: :cry:
I know you just forgot my name dear, I'll put it there , ahhahahahahahah
chemist
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chemist »

Dixie wrote:Thanks for standing up for me, Rose, but that wasn't really necessary :P

I am "the queen of the forum"?
shortly ,Yes you are dear.
We all love you.no doubt about it.

Salam
Chemist