I don't know
No votes
I don't care
No votes

Total votes: 17

lennye_tran

banning gay marriages?

Post by lennye_tran »

Gay people have been coming out of their closets, but do people accept them for who they are? Do people respect the fact that they have the same rights as others? Let's take the issue of banning gay marriages is an example. Is that act justified? Is marriage really only a legally union between a woman and a man? Would it affect anything to the well-being of children? Their future??......................
WHAT DO YOU THINK? SHOULD IT BE OR SHOULDN'T IT BE?
chemist

Post by chemist »

Shortly, It shouldn't be.
Regards
Chemist
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Every single person's rights should be respected. So I think banning gay marriages is deplorable. They have the same rights as heterosexuals to be happy.
lennye_tran

Post by lennye_tran »

Replaying a conversation between A and B....
A: I think they should ban it. It's outrageous. (blah blah blah... on and on how wrong it is) Marriage is a legal form between a man and a woman. Tell me where the definition said marriage could be between two men or two women? Overall, God created Adams and Eve for a reason, creating new lives.
B: God created Adams and Eve for a reason to create new lives? They both got kicked out of Eden because they ate the forbidden fruit. Eve was punished in bearing. By the way, he did not create them to bring new lives. Bible was written by HUMANS. They tried to explain why we had both women and men. If God did create Adams, why couldn't he create another Adams if he felt Adams needed a friend? He could do anything, he was The Almighty. He could create Eve the same way he created Adams, but noooooooooo.... Eve was from Adams's ribs. What's up with that?
Anything happens for a reason, so if you do believe in God. You should think this could be the way God wanted it to be. Since, we all humans are filled with prejudice and judgements. We are afraid of anything differents than ours. We're threaten by people who have different ideas. We avoid to open our minds. Maybe this is time. We need to accept others who are different than us. We think we deserve to have rights, then why can't they?
lennye_tran

Post by lennye_tran »

Medula Orgola wrote:From the point of view of religion there should not be marriages between men.
From a position of man they are afraid of sexual harassments from gay.
So, I as the girl easy concern to gays, I do not accept only violence and a distortion. And to forbid weddings gays is infringement of human rights on my opinion.
It only a part of our many-sided world.
I don't wanna discuss about religion because it's a huge topic. One should do this, one should do that, blah blah blah. Even religions have their ~ history so I, myself, don't wanna base on religion to explain human behaviors.
As for marriage, it's a human right, not a heterosexual privilege. Gay people have the same rights as ours. Thus, they have the right to get married. We can't based the view of marriage on religion.
Gay guys don't make a move on straight guys. It's obvious to tell which is which in their world. A straight guy who is afraid of gay guys because he doesn't want people who are not gays think he's gay. That's just an ego of a man.
Although people think they have rights, but they don't wanna accept gay marriages. As a result, less than 10 states in the US give them the right to get married. So people in all other states are narrow-minded???? Well, I'm still looking for the answer myself....
neveragain

Post by neveragain »

i am a christian but I think it's ok. I agree with Medula Orgola.
Everyone have his/her right.
They themself want to have a marrige between a man and a woman. But they can't, they r diseased.
you guys, SYMPATHIZE THEM.
tahrer

Post by tahrer »

better to ban gay marriage, why? so many woman is waiting for men now, they are still single, than who will marry her???
impossible to have child by deliver so no children, no generation, one day mankind will be extinct.
naturally men is couple for women.
-tahrer-
be confident
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Tahrer, I don't agree with you. All people should have the right to be happy, and if they want to marry someone of the same sex, what's the problem?

Fortunately, gays and lesbians are gaining more freedom nowadays. In Spain, a new law that allows gay marriages is being approved today. ;)
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Asep »

tahrer wrote:better to ban gay marriage, why? so many woman is waiting for men now, they are still single, than who will marry her???
impossible to have child by deliver so no children, no generation, one day mankind will be extinct.
-tahrer-
be confident
OK. I can't tell that I'm for or against gay or lesbian marriages.... but let me say this....

Do you gays really feel like dealing with anal sex? Phew! Gross! ImageImage
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

I guess that anal sex must be terrible! coz after a while, gays' anuses will be out of control, I mean, the gays will lose control of their ~....I don't know whether you guys get what I mean...due to my poor english. ok, let me explain it again.

after gays have had anal sex for a while, their anuses will get lax, so their ~ can't help falling from their lax anuses.

Do you understand? :cry:
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Asep »

RedRose wrote:I guess that anal sex must be terrible! coz after a while, gays' anuses will be out of control, I mean, the gays will lose control of their ~....I don't know whether you guys get what I mean...due to my poor english. ok, let me explain it again.

after gays have had anal sex for a while, their anuses will get lax, so their ~ can't help falling from their lax anuses.

I did understand what you meant. Hahahaha.... :lol: :lol: You've made it sound more grossy, Rose! Well done!! :lol: :lol:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Agggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh Redrose, that was GROSS!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

:lol: glad to know you have understood what I mean grossly :lol: :lol:
tahrer

Post by tahrer »

Asep wrote:
tahrer wrote:better to ban gay marriage, why? so many woman is waiting for men now, they are still single, than who will marry her???
-tahrer-
be confident
OK. I can't tell that I'm for or against gay or lesbian marriages.... but let me say this....

Do you gays really feel like dealing with anal sex? Phew! Gross! ImageImage
sure,I don't like it.
-tahrer-
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

So, you've tried it? 8)
Blue River

Post by Blue River »

why gay marriage :!: & what`s all this fuss about?
i absolutely agree with the beautiful redrose.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Blue River wrote:why gay marriage
And why not?
tahrer

Post by tahrer »

Dixie wrote:Tahrer, I don't agree with you. All people should have the right to be happy, and if they want to marry someone of the same sex, what's the problem?

Fortunately, gays and lesbians are gaining more freedom nowadays. In Spain, a new law that allows gay marriages is being approved today. ;)
really,?,bad news I think.
let me ask, if they got marrie, how they will have children?,how they do sex?,actually most of guys they also like to do sex with women, coz naturaly that sex between woman and man is the right one.
some of them going to guys or lesbian, actually is not by desire,coz of some problem previously, example, broken heart, brokenhome, pregnat without of response of her boy friend.family problem etc.
that is my opinion.
-tahrer-
be confident

-tahrer-
be confident
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

tahrer wrote:
really,?,bad news I think.
let me ask, if they got marrie, how they will have children?,

if gays want to get married, that means they would like to get along with each other, then kids will not be problem! and If they want kids, they can adopt one or more! Don't worry!
:wink:

how they do sex?
[/color]they have their ways to get into each other :lol: :lol:

actually most of gays they also like to do sex with women,

in that case, you shouldn't call them "gays", you should call them "Bisexual" instead. :wink:

coz naturaly that sex between woman and man is the right one.

what you meant were the majority, and what about the minority? such as real gay and lesbian?

some of them going to gays or lesbian, actually is not by desire,coz of some problem previously, example, broken heart, brokenhome, pregnat without of response of her boy friend.family problem etc.

what you just meant were the minority of gays and lesbians, then what about the majority of gays and lesbians?

in addition, if two gays love each other indeed, in the other words, a real gay just want to have sex with men, and if they are required to marry a woman, he would estrange himself from his wife, however, what is wrong with the woman? why should she suffer from a gay?

that is my opinion.

luckily, it was just your opinion :wink:
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Asep »

IF I WERE A GAY, I WOULD ASK EITHER OF THESE THREE "MYSTERIOUS" PEOPLE FOR THEIR MOST SATISFYING SEXUAL SERVICE. THEY ARE: LENNYE TRAN, NYMPHO-HOLIC AND LILY-OF-THE-VALLEY. I DON'T CARE IF ALL THEY CAN GIVE ME IS JUST AN ~!!
tahrer

Post by tahrer »

[/color]they have their ways to get into each other

woww,how dou you know, let me know :) :)

do you thing guys is normal couple? they just only minority??
and how about couple man and women??if they are minority, it is not normal couple??
-tahrer-
be confident
tahrer

Post by tahrer »

;lhgl;lfhjlhfh
ghjhgjhkgjhkgjh, test,,test
tahrer

Post by tahrer »

/color]they have their ways to get into each other
really,,,did you know, let me know,,plz :) :)
what you just meant were the minority of gays and lesbians, then what about the majority of gays and lesbians?
do you think Guys is normal activity?
he would estrange himself from his wife, however, what is wrong with the woman? why should she suffer from a gay?
very interesting.,
that is my opinion
-tahrer-
be confident
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re:

Post by sweethuman »

RedRose wrote:I guess that anal sex must be terrible! coz after a while, gays' anuses will be out of control, I mean, the gays will lose control of their ~....I don't know whether you guys get what I mean...due to my poor english. ok, let me explain it again.

I agree with redrose, And it should be strictly forbidden