K

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

kimo
Rising Star
Rising Star

K

Post by kimo »

Hi there ,first I want to thank all my new friends which sent me massages ,because of these Messages I want to write about the different between ISLAM AND TERRORISM
Islam comes from AL_Salam it means the peace (in English)…..
Terrorism means killing something like that……
So Islam opposite Terrorism …!!!!!
So I don’t know how we can making any relationship between them….!!!!!!!!
Many people use the term ‘terrorism’, particularly because of claim of USA that their war is against ‘terrorism’. However, this frequent use is without first to define the term ‘terrorism’. This is a very dangerous practice, because it becomes subjective to personal opinion and can be abused and applied to anyone who disagrees with the user or against whom they hold a grudge against etc. We see in the west, that they are eager to issue new laws under the pretext of ‘terrorism’, enabling them to arrest arbitrarily and hold without charge or evidence and even hold them indefinitely as we have seen on numerous occasions; without to define terrorism they can include or exclude whoever they like from this legislation. It becomes a duty upon Muslims when they come under attack, and when the scholars and the da’ees come under attack under this pretext, to give the Islamic verdict on terrorism and explain what the Islamic stance is on terrorism.
Hamza Yusuf, a leading Islamic scholar in the US, said: "Islam has been hijacked by a discourse of anger and a rhetoric of rage."
As Taleban leaders appeal to Muslims around the world to take up arms, Mr Yusuf insists that this is not a war between Islam and the West.
Mr Yusuf, who has advised the White House on the current crisis and is director of the California-based Zaytuna Institute, says that the perpetrators of violence are falsely using Islam to justify their actions.
"There is nothing Islamic about terrorism. To use violence against civilians to create terror is one the greatest crimes of Islam," said Mr Yusuf.
He quoted the Prophet Mohammed, who said: "Beware of extremism, for it is that which killed the people before you."
He also reprimanded the media for focusing on extremists, rather than the moderate mainstream, whose voices he said were being drowned out by a more vocal minority.
"To give airspace to these people is irresponsible. It would be like Arab countries interviewing members of the [extreme right-wing] National Front in Britain, and saying this is what British people think," he said.

Sorry i knwo i wrote tooo much......... , :oops: :oops: :oops:
So any one needs more information abuot that he can get it from the net by searching ,,,,,
goooood luck to anyone sent me or not
:D :D :D
Last edited by kimo on Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Asep »

No reply, Kimo. This could be too offensive for some, I think.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

You know what I dislike about Islam? The way you treat women. What can you say about that, Kimo?
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Asep »

Actually, though not very religious, I can explain that and let you know my perspective on that, Dixie....
But, hey Kimo, don't you think it's better not to continue this kind of topics? :?: We're here for friendship, right? :?:
kimo
Rising Star
Rising Star

yes

Post by kimo »

thank u my dear
Really I don’t wana to write about religions, but I received lots of massages want me to write about that’s subjects
Soon I will change my subjects for u and all my friends
Good luck
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Dear Dixie
U wrote before days that u dislike the way me treat of women in Islam ,can u specific what exactly u hear??

Good Luck
Kimo, I don't know very much about Islam, but I just know a few things about the way women are treated and I just can't believe this is still happening in the 21st century. Maybe you could help me and explain it better to me because I could be easily mistaken.

First of all, what about ablation? Is that done in your country? Do you comprehend it? Can you tell me why? It's said that women are removed their clitoris so they never have sexual pleasure. OMG.

Then there's the clothes thing. They have to hide their entire body and only can show their eyes. How's that?

I don't know if I am mixing cultures here, but what about men having several wives?

And what about unfaithfulness? What happens when a man is unfaithful to his wife? Does it happen the same when it's the woman who is unfaithful to her husband? Of course not. They are LAPIDATED and other savage things like that.

Their virginity is proved the day their marry. OMG!!!

Please Kimo explain us if all the above is true and why, and if you comprehend that and tolerate it and see it as something normal or you totally reject it.
voltron

Post by voltron »

Dixie wrote:
Dear Dixie
U wrote before days that u dislike the way me treat of women in Islam ,can u specific what exactly u hear??

Good Luck
Kimo, I don't know very much about Islam, but I just know a few things about the way women are treated and I just can't believe this is still happening in the 21st century. Maybe you could help me and explain it better to me because I could be easily mistaken.

First of all, what about ablation? Is that done in your country? Do you comprehend it? Can you tell me why? It's said that women are removed their clitoris so they never have sexual pleasure. OMG.

Then there's the clothes thing. They have to hide their entire body and only can show their eyes. How's that?

I don't know if I am mixing cultures here, but what about men having several wives?

And what about unfaithfulness? What happens when a man is unfaithful to his wife? Does it happen the same when it's the woman who is unfaithful to her husband? Of course not. They are LAPIDATED and other savage things like that.

Their virginity is proved the day their marry. OMG!!!

Please Kimo explain us if all the above is true and why, and if you comprehend that and tolerate it and see it as something normal or you totally reject it.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Of course i am definately not "voltron" of Muslim(.. voltron used to be defender of the unverse LOL)... becoz.. I am now living in the country where 99% of ppl are muslim... i c them every day.. study with them.. so i know fairly well about their lives..

It's obviously right that women were usually ill-treadted be4.. but as far as i know.. it's time when such concept is deminished....

I am not about sure about that.. clitotry stuff.. :oops: ...

the way the women are dressed.. it's becoz of preventing men from seeing them in wrong way.. something like... in order to be so sexually appealed.. .... somehow.. it's too much coupled with the fact only eyes are allowed to be seen..

but...

there are 2 different world in the world..

By and Large,... western and eastern..

western ppl go really fast... and they feel free to show (wut i mean is), they don't feel shy to be so sexy... or naked(of course not all that naked.. LOL)

but as for easter ppl they feel shy... on the contrast...

... .. btw.. nowadays things are getting nicer on muslim ppl's life....

womens are working in the office.. (but not that many few).. and they wear usual western clothes.. (but haven't seen the one with mini skirt... lol)..

so far.. I have had my say.. thnx for reading
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

And thanks for your reply, Voltron. I'd feel relieved if the situation improved a little for muslim women...
voltron

Post by voltron »

U r welcome :D :D
kimo
Rising Star
Rising Star

HI Dixie

Post by kimo »

Hi Dixie

I spent long time to get information about ablation, because I don’t have any idea about that and I cant believe that …….. and I found some of groups (society lived in the desert ) do that (their traditionally),So we can not blame Islam Also women who covered all her body accept her eyes I found there are only 2 or 3 countries their women do that(their traditionally)
About men having several wives that’s true …why… because if we go back before more than one thousand years there were a lot of wars and hundreds of men killed
And at that time the no. of women increased too much comparing to no. of men ,
So Islam allowed men to have another wife but with conditions(permissions) but unfortunately some of people don’t care about these conditions(permissions) and that gives bad reputation ……
So we can not blame Islam if the people don’t follow its conditions.
And in our Islam there is no relation between men and women until they get married
Really I want to give info. in details But I'm not be able to write in good shape maybe because my English not very well ….
SO i hope that u uderstand what i wrote.... :D :D

Good luck

Soon I will write about The Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Hi Kimo and thanks for your explanations.

There being more women than men does not justify the fact that men could have many wives. At least from my Western point of view. I can't imagine the situation the other way round. I'm trying but I just can't picture it. Imagine: a woman having three or four husbands? :D:D "Oh no, it's just that there are so many men that we have to put them somewhere". Haha. Ok just a little joke, but I just don't see the point. Marriage is not a main goal in life, is it?

Anyway, I'd like to learn more about Islam, above all since the Muslim population is increasing in Europe nowadays. Thanks, Kimo ;)
kimo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi Dixie

Post by kimo »

I think the marriage very important to me because I don’t want to be unfaithful to my wife….. :D mybe she will kill me :( :(
Anyway what do u think about my new subject The Seven Wonders of the Ancient World is it interested ?,because I'm preparing now to write about The Great Pyramid of Giza (in Egypt)

Goood Luck
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Hi Dixie

Post by francine »

kimo wrote:I think the marriage very important to me because I don’t want to be unfaithful to my wife….. :D mybe she will kill me :( :(
Anyway what do u think about my new subject The Seven Wonders of the Ancient World is it interested ?,because I'm preparing now to write about The Great Pyramid of Giza (in Egypt)
Goood Luck
that's cool! when can we read it then?
chenyuli

Post by chenyuli »

Hi, Kimo, I have a question about you. Where do you live?
kimo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by kimo »

Hi chenyuli

I lived in some place in the earth :mrgreen: ….i prefer to write all my personal information After some times…. :mrgreen:
B 4 ME
chenyuli

Post by chenyuli »

kimo wrote:Hi chenyuli

I lived in some place in the earth :mrgreen: ….i prefer to write all my personal information After some times…. :mrgreen:
Hi, Kimo, why can not write dow now? You have some serects. :D