all about me...

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

vhizamyl

all about me...

Post by vhizamyl »

:D

hello to everyone! am a new member and a little bit nervous and shy :P it is my 1st time of making posts.. am 26 yrs old, single from the beautiful land of Philippines, currently working as a medical transcriptionist.

hope to make friends with you & from different nationality, i really love friends, getting to know you, learn more anything under the sun & also want to improve my english grammar.

hope this will make a good start of exploring ideas, friendship et cetera....hoping to have a journey with you guys...
:D

take care... :P
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

hi there vhizamyl! everyone is welcome here! :wink: i'm from the Philippines too. you'll meet lots of Filipinos here. especially charlotte, pinas, jonrey, ayie and mr. wiggles. you'll get to chat with them sooner or later. :wink: btw, just wondering... is that your real name? seems odd for a Filipino name. :roll: :roll: :roll:
vhizamyl

Post by vhizamyl »

francine wrote:hi there vhizamyl! everyone is welcome here! :wink: i'm from the Philippines too. you'll meet lots of Filipinos here. especially charlotte, pinas, jonrey, ayie and mr. wiggles. you'll get to chat with them sooner or later. :wink: btw, just wondering... is that your real name? seems odd for a Filipino name. :roll: :roll: :roll:

howdee! :D gee! thanks for the welcome note francine. it's going to be exciting meeting you guys... well, anyways, vhizamyl is only my alias, a combination of my father and mother's name and supposed to be my real name but its not... im a pure Filipino and presently residing at Laguna and you :?:
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

vhizamyl wrote:howdee! :D gee! thanks for the welcome note francine. it's going to be exciting meeting you guys... well, anyways, vhizamyl is only my alias, a combination of my father and mother's name and supposed to be my real name but its not... im a pure Filipino and presently residing at Laguna and you :?:
oh, i see. i'm a pure Filipino as well. but i think there's no pure Filipino anymore since we have been invaded by all these spanish and japanese people. hehe... y'know. mix breed already. hehe.... oh, well. you know what i mean. :roll: i live at cavite (bacoor) but i'm currently working in a call center with charlotte, pinas, jonrey, ayie and mr. wiggles. :wink: