I will write a new story here

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

I will write a new story here

Post by greatJim »

I am sorry ,don't let me down. :lol:
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

In these days ,I began to clean up the stuffs in my dormitory,I will leave the university in the next few weeks.
Here and there could see the scene with messing.Some students had left already,now only me and Ajun left in the Room206.
I had been in this school garden for 6 years,spanning my age from 16 to 22.Now It was over.Next month I would be in the south of China,In a more busy city,Shenzhen.
I was a graduate student ,my major was Chinese language.whatever,I don't know the exact meaning of the programme i learned here.insomuch I really don't know if the soceity still want us now.
I looked at the students on the road,they rode on the bike,rashly went to the dining hall.I knew they studied science,or computer,or engineer,they were who the society needed.
For me,I said,"i am not as smart as them."
yes,that's the reason why I became a Chinese language student.
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

:shock: ???
who told you you're not smart? we'll spank them! :wink:
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

My dissertation has not passed yet.From yesterday,i began to worry about it.
My mentor must be hypercritic this time,since I was often idle.
I went to the next door,Leixiao was playing the game on the computer ,hugging his girlfriend.They really looked like in honeymoon.I had seen these kinds of scene too much.And these two were especially frank.at least they didn't made love in the dormitory.I said.
Everybody should condone this,but the smell in the little room,I mean ,with dirty socks here and there,books,stuffs on the table in disorganized.How could they have the mood to fondle with each other?
Leixiao saw me entering ,said,"yes?Jinn."
I stood beside the table,finding there was still several cigarettes in a pack.And picked one.
"Give me one,too."Leixiao said.
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

and then... whew! can't wait for the next one. :mrgreen:
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

Leixiao and I had been in the same class for 6 years,from the day we were freshmen .
He slept on the lower bed,at that time there were 6 students in one room.And I lied on the upper level of the bed.
That was very coincidental ,in that both of he and I loved detective story.
I remembered it very clear.Leixiao always got a book of Agatha Christie in his hand when having lunch in the room.
I liked ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE .
The cigarette was lightened up,I said,"What is your dissertation's topic ?"
Leixiao said,"<The memorial theme in the literature work.>"He didn't stop the game in the hand.
I nodded with no sound.
"So what is yours?"Leixiao's girl friend asked suddernly.
"Me?"I said.
"My topic is <the relationship between modern literature and commercial society>."I added by myself.
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

francine wrote:and then... whew! can't wait for the next one. :mrgreen:
I am sorry,Francine.
one piece a day.That's my habbit. :)
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

GreatJim, go on!!!!! :roll:
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

I wrote a song to Francine,I used her nickname in the song.
:lol:
recently I feel a little tired,since I have not recovered .and many kinds of things made me feel heavy and painful.
except writing in this place,i had nothing to do and want to do nothing.
Obviously I don't know the meaning of my life again.
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

Leixiao bursted a laugh ,but quickly came into reflection.
"it sounds the topic is very big.is that so,Jinn?"
"Mmm.."I said ,"BUt now I care more about when it could pass ,anyway the debate had been over for many days."
"Don't worry,I think it's only a procedure .Just wait and take it easy."
"Yes."I looked out of the window,and a red building hid behind several trees.the time after the noon was quiet .
"let me have a nap."I turned and went out of the room 208.
I didn't know when I began to have the habbit to have a sleep in the noon,But now I really felt sleepy.
--
When I entered this university,Everything was fresh in my eyes.I met the boys and girls from all the places in China,northeast,west,south and of course,the largest part are out of here,local Beijing.
Yes,I ever longed for Beijing.
It is the capital of this country.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

:o :o :o
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

When I arrived this city for the first time,the martial law had been released.It was 1989,just after the student revolution event failed in the capital.
But sporadicly some groups of soliders with weapons could be seen on the street.
The university was another scene.Students looked all very busy.Actually during the first year,a girl who studied in Class 1 left the country,went abroad.
We had a martial training in the suburb.The weather in the August and September was still very hot.We got up early in the morning,studying to sing the songs which were writtern in the war time.Finnally we had a shooting lesson.It was a place for gun-shooting.
When the big sound of the guns' shooting arouse ,a girl who named Hui bursted out crying because of the fear.
I didn't shoot on the aim,Actually I doubted if the bullets had ever touched the target,since the gun was very heavy.and when I fired,the quivering of the brace made me difficult to control at all.
I didn't know what these kinds of training meaned to my life.
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

and again.. i can't wait for the next one.... :D
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

greatJim wrote:I wrote a song to Francine,I used her nickname in the song.
recently I feel a little tired,since I have not recovered .and many kinds of things made me feel heavy and painful.
huh? what? is this a part of the story? why is it that you don't know the meaning of your life? btw, a song for me? oh.. that's really flattering. :oops: :D
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

What I liked to do at that time was climbing onto the little mounds at dusk.There were green grass and wild flowers ,they almost speaded every inch.
My best friend is HOng,he had a talent to tell horrible story.There was a story pervalent in the students,it talked about a physician who had a purple teeth,when the story was said at night,the speaker lightened the torch suddernly and enlightened his own mouth,and shouted,"I am the purple teeth ."
And HOng was the best of these storytellers.
Hong was the student in Class 3,his father was a general of the Chinese Liberation Army.But they all said Hong was not anything like the sons of noble in BEijing.He was naive ,without any dissembleing.
I didn't like the teachers ,the armies in the camp.They were arrogant,and vapid.
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

francine wrote:
greatJim wrote:I wrote a song to Francine,I used her nickname in the song.
huh? what? is this a part of the story? why is it that you don't know the meaning of your life? btw, a song for me? oh.. that's really flattering. :oops: :D
Francine,the story can be writtern by you and me together,right?SO that's not important,hehe :lol:
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

When the martial training was over,we had a celebrate meeting.
The soliders ,the students,and the officers.
It was strange when they faced the reality just several months ago ,the armys could shoot the bullets out to the people and students.
That was what I felt at that time.
I knew on the Tiananmen square,the blood would always exist.
If honor really existed,what was that?for a solider?for a people?
Anyway,i knew this army was not the part of suppressing the rebels.But history would tell them ,the army was not prepared for killing the persons on the motherland.
One of the most active student in the camp,who conducted us sing the army song,was found have stolen money from several roommates in the first school year.
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

I said I wanted to take a nap.But when I woke,it had been about pm.4:30.Oh,I had forgottern to buy newspaper this morning.I dashed to the water house,hurried and went down the building.
There were students in short wearing on the roads,running and playing ,with balls on the hands and under foots.they were on the way to the playgrounds.It was the time for exercising.
the music was broadcasted in the air,and I walked to the little shop several hundred meters away.
From unknown day,I became a walker in the school.the walking made me think many things well.
And Now I remembered of Franscine(I am sorry,not Francine in ecforum,hehe) again.She intruded into my life when I was a sophomore.We met with each other on the volleyball playground.And she was the student of the law department.
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

greatJim wrote:And Now I remembered of Franscine(I am sorry,not Francine in ecforum,hehe) again.She intruded into my life when I was a sophomore.We met with each other on the volleyball playground.And she was the student of the law department.
i thought that was me. hehe... i read the name twice but i found the explanation right after it. hehehe.... :lol:
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

Franscine was jovial .She entered the university in 1990.One year Later than me.
She was Like a sunlight to me at that time.
Before the end of the first school year.I experienced the anniversity of the massacre day of 1989.It was the 4th,June.As they called "the event of 4th,June."
At that night,the schoolgarden was seething.in spontaneously,the students ignited some flags and big clothes,throwing out of the windows.
ALthough one year had passed,the goverment hadn't loose their irony management.Any celebration and words were prohibited.
Anyway,it was not the students' fault,they just wanted the government to erase the corruption.But the government used violence on them.
The atmosphere had not changed in the year.Many bottles of carbonated drinks thrown out of the balconies and windows from the dormitary buildings.A group of students sang the song writtern by Rock star Cuijian ,walked down our room.
I was moved by this scenary,and grasped two glass bottles ,threw down to the ground.The clashes of the broken bottles ,shouting,and songs penetrated the darkness,like the angry yell and mourning to the sacrifice.
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

BUt my behavior that night brought me a stain,as they said, in my life,out of my surprise,a roommate informed the administator.The next day,the comittee of the communist party in the school checked the students who had done vehement doings .
There were numberless glass bottles throwned out that night,How could they find out who had done that?on the ground there were shatters of the bottles everywhere.But I was in the list .
The teachers in the department who managered the ideology gave me a formal,literal warning,and classmates all knew me now.
Only Hong ,the son of the general ,told me in personally,"you should take care, paying attention to your roommate Geng."
Geng was a student from the west.He looked always silent.I could not believe he could inform it .
From that day,I changed a lot.Geng was preparing to join the Communist Party.I didn't .Since most of us knew the Party represented a despotic government at that time .
I knew my impulsive deed had became the political capital of this sullen guy.
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

THe newspaper I wanted to read had been sold out.Everyday I read it.it named <information for reference>.
NOw I only could see some books and magazines.The music floated in the newspaper and book shop .I knew it was the syphony of <liang and zhu>,which was a famous vilon conterto ,talking about the story of a couple of Chinese lover .
It was a folk story.But the movement made me feel sad suddenly.Since it was the part of the lovers changing into butterfly.
Which made me sorrow ,reminding me the story of Franscine and me.
And especially at this time I would left the school soon.
--------
I was preparing the Toefl test from the beginning of the 2nd year.
Because of the things happened on me,I felt the country never gave us chance to speak out the words.And the lessons were old-fashioned too.
Which I read ,which I felt interesting,couldn't be found in the lessons.
I liked modern poem,but they taught us classic ones.which could not satisfy me.
The Toefl was the foremost thing I should do if I prepared to study abroad.So I began to recite the english vocabulary everyday.
To refresh myself,I began to play volleyball everyafternoon.
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

After leaving from the little shop,I decided to have a look on the volleyball playground.
I made my way ,coming across seceral classroom building,then saw the buzzing playground.
I stood before a volleyball playing ground,and remembering...
----
Franscine always came here with her classmates---several girls ,maybe were her roommates.As I didn't know at that time.
She was ardent,always happy.
the volleyball game was often spontaneous,seemed like several boys and girls,didn't knew with each other,and set up a group.Since the grounds with net were limited.SOmetimes we played just in a round.practising passing the ball.
I always went there by myself at that time.So soon we had recognized .
Sometimes we played the match.And Franscine ,Ping,and Cui (I knew their names afterwards),plus me ,could be in the same team.
I was fairly tall,and with slim figure,Franscine passed the ball to me,And I made a drop shot.
That was successful.Unbelievable sometimes.we played together fairly good.And her classmates encouraged us to do this,made both of us more audacious.
Once we accompanyed very well,and I jumped to smash.All of us exclaimed and laughted loudly.
I met with them almost every afternoon,and made great fun,after reading and reviewing the test paper of Toefl.
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

The test was after the May-1 holiday,and during the holiday,almost all my classmates went out for traveling.I stayed in the room.
That afternoon,when I finnished a model test,I looked the clock,it was about dinner time.But I said,"to do some exercise."
Then I went to the volleyball playground.I had forgottern it was in the holiday,there were little students playing there.
I looked around,and to my surprise,Franscine was there.She was alone there,without her classmates by side.
together with them,there was a male student from the department of apparatus who I knew.
I said "HI!"he answered "hello" to me.
And I glanced to Franscine on the other side of the round.She looked shy.And with red color on her face suddernly.I nodded to her,thinking it was really little chance to see her came here by herself.
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

I knew if I said at that afternoon,it suddernly rained,the readers would not believe that and laugh at me.and wanted to say I was just a bad storyteller,a mountebank.BUt I would like tell you sometimes life was extremely a choice by God.
-----
NOw I standed beside the playground,everything in my eye was so peaceful,full of gladness ,the people was carefree.But i knew it was just a thing in a moment.Like at that afternoon the moment which Franscine and me had met,which changed my fate.
---
The weather was cloudy that day.Suddenly gales came .THe football was light and lost the direction since being blowed .We decided to end the game ,and the perons dispersed.The rain Dropped down quickly.I looked upon Franscine,she was hesitating,I said to her loudly,"sit behind me on my bike.I take you to the dormitary."
She shaked her head in silence.i said,"Come on."
she complyed at last.and got closer, sitting onto bike's backseat.I rushed into the rain and soon ,the heavy rain made us soaked.
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

Franscine got a fever because of the raining.The test was also ended for me.I got a score of 580,just touch the line passing.Not enough for applying the scholorship.
I knew she was sick by her friend ,Cui,for we met one day on the road to classroom.
I made a call to her dormitary.She was in recovering.ANd said that was nothing.But I said I wanted to see her.
She answered ,and told me to wait under the house at five o'clock.
When I saw her,she was gaunt.And I bought some apples in my hand.She smiled softly to me.
"let's take a walk."
"well."I answered.
----
I glanced my watch,it was the time for dinner now.I had a last look at the volleyball ground,And walked away the place.
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

jim ur story is very catchy...anyway continue...i will share my opinion at the end of the story..

keep writing....
English is my second language
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

Lilian wrote:jim ur story is very catchy...anyway continue...i will share my opinion at the end of the story..

keep writing....
I think I have done my best,whatever,thanks for your encourage.
today is weekend. :lol:
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

I roamed on the way back to the dormitary,and walked into a fast-food restaurant.
The restaurant was refurbished.selling some foods like hamburg,frying chicken meat,etc.But not KFC.i guessed KFC was not permitted in the schoolgardern.
Franscine,Now,where were you?Were you OK?Oh,I knew,we were impossible.Even from beginning.But,Could Love be a fault?
---
In our department,the atmosphere was good and free,in general meaning.
We studied literature,so in all the aspects,the free atmosphere was necessary.
But Frascine was learning the law,she was long at rational things.
Sometimes we quarreled with many things,like moral,crime,law,and responsibility,etc.
But,obviously we couldn't went into occordance at last.
But I didn't care too much at that time.
---
I remembered she asked me "can you cook?",when we came to this place ,the same spot as today,after taking a walk that afternoon when she was in ill.We sat down .
"I can do some ...sorts of."I nodded,and smiled,"I can cook some kinds like fish...."
I saw her eyes shined,and really affecting.
"Can you do it for me?"She looked even more beautiful and asked in puerility.
"Of course...why not?"I was surprised why she asked me that.
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

:shock: :?: i am so interested to read the next story... :D
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

francine wrote::shock: :?: i am so interested to read the next story... :D
BY the characters in the story falling into love with each other,
I am falling into love with Francine ,too.
----
:)
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

take a rest day. :oops:
I am tired. :cry:
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

greatJim wrote:
----
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
ImageImageImageImageImage
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

Franscine suddernly drew my hand and said,"Let's cook a fish."ANd before I realized what had happened,she had left from the seat and hastened me.
I said,"but we have made the order."
"Let it be."She was so excited and I couldn't help laughing."But where ?"
"I have a boiler ,just in our dormitary."
I guessed she was lack of nutrition after being sick.And said,"good idea.Let's go."
We dashed to the market for fresh food.and bought two fishes,some bean curd.I knew how to do some simple dishes,like fish soup,frying egg,etc.
----
Till today I still could not help laughing when I recalled this part of story happened between Franscine and me.
---
When we succeeded to dodge the asking by the guard of the girl students' building.I entered into their dormitary the first time.
There was a kind of female atmosphere in the room,clean and tidy.
When I was eager to devote myself to the cooking And had cleaned up all the stuffs of the fish in the water-room,I came back to the room,and said,"we can cook now.Where is your boiler?"
She took out a cup ,and smiled,"here it is ."
I was really surprised at that moment when I saw the "boiler","you mean this is what you said it the boiler?"
"yes,It's an electric cup."she answered me seriously.
"BUt..."I was gasted.
She added,"I brew the fast noodle by it.why couldn't a fish?"
"Yes,..let us try..."I wanted to say it was a bit small,but closed my mouth at last.
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

francine wrote:
greatJim wrote:
----
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
ImageImageImageImageImage
I like this photo very much.
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

greatJim wrote:I like this photo very much.
what? mine? :roll: :oops: :roll:
thank you. :wink:
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

So I really felt like to laugh when Franscine was seriously cooking the fish as what I taught her to do nearby.
I said,"since the eletric-heating cup is so small,i guess you 'd better slice the fish into many pieces."
ANd she did it exactly.and murmured by herself,"seems Like Japanese food.Hmmm..."
She looked really lovely,And I said,"Give me an English book,I will take the Toefl test in the next few days."
Franscine turned back and took out one easily,and threw it to me ,"just enjoy yourself."
I began to read book.
After fairly long time,it seemed like the fish was cooked.WE began trying to taste it.Just at that moment,the door was opened,Ping,who was the another girl playing volleyball together,came back from the classroom.
She was surprised to find I was in."hello,Jinn."She said,"Franscine,what the hell are you doing?"
"we are cooking."Franscine said calmly.
I was embarassed so much and flustered saying,"I 'll go outside to buy some others for eating."
When I prepared to find a way to flee away,Franscine whooped behind me,"come back!"
I stopped there.
"Well,well.I'll go out,i'll go out."Ping said,"JInn,you stay here.She need you."
ANd I looked PIng going out and knocking the door behind her,and heard the sound of her laughing from the corridor.
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

francine wrote:
Francine,Since i don't know what the "Franscine" will do in the story.I can't write it as your name.But I hope you could like "her".
Whatever,I had made wrong in my last story. :lol: :lol:
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

greatJim wrote:
francine wrote:
Francine,Since i don't know what the "Franscine" will do in the story.I can't write it as your name.But I hope you could like "her".
Whatever,I had made wrong in my last story. :lol: :lol:
it's ok. :wink: :P :P :P
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

The rumor about we stewed the fish in a cup in the girls' dormitary speaded out quickly.and everybody knew that including the classmates in our department.They all laughed about us.

They all said Jinn had fallen love with Franscine.But I was really shamed when they said it like to say a joke.So I didn't connect with Franscine anymore,and she didn't ,either.
---
I finnished eating the fast food,incuding a hamburg and a cup of chocolate.then went out the dinning hall.

I said to myself,"at that evening,the fish is OK,but that's really a meal to kitten."
----
I came back to my room--206,and nobody was in.I sprawled on the bed.And the guitar in the corner came into my view,which reminded me of one classmate of mine,Liao,who had now became a pop song star.In the college time Liao was a good friend of mine.Although classmates thought he was always like a miserable daydreamer.
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

Since I liked poem so much ,from my junior year,I began to orgnize a literature club in the university,and made a briefing every two months.

One weekend,we had some kinds of party ,and invited some folk singers in the school and young artist.

I asked Franscine ,if she was free .She seemed surprized at the beginning,but I was sincere,at last she said,"Maybe I could,every weekend they went to dancing,I am really feeling humdrum now."

Dancing was very popular in the university.BUt I seldom went to there.I only liked Disco a little,but far from a fan,and I was blind in social dance,frankly,even the Waltz,the most simple one,I didn't know how to pace it at all.

the club party was on a lawn.Liao was there ,too.We sat in a round.

Franscine wore a beautiful skirt and leaned on me quietly.

At that time,Liao had got some fame on singing in the university But everybody thought he was wasting his time.

I said to Franscine ,"look,this is our star in the future."And smiled slightly.
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

As I knew ,it was a good way to chase beautiful girls by playing guitar.At least, it could be seen in the reality that many girls were the crazy fans of music star.

I read a poem i wrote ,whose name was <One day>
"One day I went through the crossover,
seeing some people observing the dark sky,
I said,if you look for by heart,the shining star could be found

One day I went through the sunset,
they led me to see the galaxy,
at last I saw many shooting stars,
at a night in the winter

One day I went through here again,
seeing some people sitting and singing,
with some smiles on their faces,
which made me feel warm and meloncholy."

And Liao palyed a song,with the name of <the marriage on a paper>.

I couldn't remember it clearly,but that was a good piece.After he finnished singing,we applauded together.

it alluded some kinds of person ,they didn't love very much with another,but they married,signed the nuptial contract on the paper.on the other hand,it talked the precise realationship and ambivelent meaning in our social culture.

the song was exquisite.and after the party finnished,when I accompanyed Franscine returning to her dodging place,I still thought of it.

"Do you think marriage has some kinds of meaning?" I said.

"I don't know ,but marriage is important in one's life."Franscine answered me softly.

I nodded in silent.

"YOur classmate,he is very interesting,I don't mean his song,but his appearance."Franscine suddernly laughed with gladness,looking up to me.

I said,"what?"

She said,"I noticed he always dug his nostril,now and then.hehe..."

I was amused by Franscine's words.And said,"many persons have this habbit."
True Fire

Post by True Fire »

Really a good storyteller, GreatJiim.
I read all these pieces at one time and was arrested by what you told.
i expect your posts.
Noun by Noun, Verb by Verb: It is details that make writing interesting.
Sigma
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sigma »

Wonderful story!!
All of us are waiting for your next !!
I think you made me miss my college school!! Something never forget,the ground,the classroom, my bedroom and desk.especially is roommate!!!
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Love my life! Love my friends! Love the world!
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

I am sorry,I just left Beijing and delayed the story.Whatever,i am back . :D
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

The autumn was very beautiful and not cold.

I asked Franscine,"What thing you ever did made you feel proud of?"

"let me think."Franscine answered.

"I guess it was that when I was in the middle school.One day in the classroom,before the Math class was open.the teacher found the blackboard was full of wriitern words,and nobody was going to clean it.the time for the beginning of class had passed.And the old teacher with a bald head was in sulk.He repeated ,"if nobody cleaned it for me,I will not teach you this class."

But no one stood up.it was very embarassing.At last,I steped out and went forward and erased the words on the blackboard."

"you are remarkable!"I said to Franscine.

"Really?"SHe was in a little shy.

"absolutely."I said in positive.

"I like to hear your applaud."She smiled in naughty.

"If I were you ,I couldn't do that,although I knew I should do."I smiled in regret.

"BUt that's an ordinary thing.isn't worthy to mention."Franscine tried to console me.
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

We said goodbye before we arrived the door of the building where Franscine dodged in.

Franscine said softly to me,"I am happy today."And out of my mind she kissed on my cheek suddernly.After that,she turned around and dissapeared into the building quickly.

I was aghasted at the moment,that was the first time a girl kissed me,although not the touch on the lips,but had shocked me so much.I was flushed in the darkness,but soon my heart was filled with warmth,like a small river had flown into my body.

I turned and left there,after walking for several meters,I began to run in small paces.The leaves on the trees made shadows on the road.in the lightening of the lamps near side.

I tried to think what had happened ,but could not find anything.the only thing I could remember was that Franscine was so lightsome when she kissed on me.
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

When I was drenched in the memory,the room door was opened,and Jun came back.

Now Jun was the only person left despite of me in the room.He was preparing to study abroad,to France.

"Hi,What's going on?"I said.I knew he was busy on the matters on visa and the relative things.

"I don't know,maybe they will examine me once again."Jun was a handsome guy.He was active and always looked like the wind for me.

"What are you thinking ,Jinn?you must miss your lover now."Jun said it in a mysterious manner,which made me shy and smiling.

"Maybe...I must be stupid again."I confessed my emotion frankly.

"Stupid?...No,yOur lover was so beautiful .YOu didn't know HOw I was jealous at that time."Jun sitted on the bed and began to gnaw an apple,which I didn't know where came from ."look at my girl friend."

HE pointed a photo on his desk by finger."we knew each other when we were in the 10's .....it's So boring ."

I wanted to laugh ,but suppressed at the beginning.Jun was unctuous ,a little.
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

"Sometimes we don't know what we are looking for.Is that?"I answered him.

I knew his girl friend was in Swiss,and studied in HOtel management.BUt why Jun wanted to go to France?I didn't know.

I remembered the song writtern by U2,<but I am still haven't found what I am looking for>.

"I guess I know what I am looking for."Jun said," looking for money of course."He adds.

"You are looking for beauty in France,hahah."I answered him.

----
But The story between Franscine and me had already ended,when Jun went out again,I went into my memory again.

-----
Franscine had became a junior student ,and I would graduate also.We didn't meet often,since I was busy on the study,and my grandmother passed away in those days.I went back to my hometown.Grandmother was very kind to me before.And I was sorry to listen the news.When I came back to school,I found I was so lonely in these years.ANd sometimes I couldn't understand what happened around me.The society was changing every day.And the leader Dengxiaoping ,who now said "development was the hard reason",had made the society into desire-running .
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

I looked out of the window,and stepped onto the balcony,the night had came....

In the last year of my undergraduate study,My classmates were busy and detached than before.I began to write essays and little story,not engaged in poem again.

I picked up some pieces of my writings and sent out to the newspaper and magzine.some were published,and made me happy .

I could earn money by my hand!I was satisfied with this progress,and one day I asked Franscine out,that's the christmas evening.

Every year when the Christmas day came,there would be a grand dancing party hold in the university.the name was called as "spree".

Liao ,the singer ,who now rented a house out of the school gardern,looked like a lunar.sometimes we met in the dinning hall.he asked me what I was doing.I showed him an anthology of english novels.I knew he had given up the literature.

Franscine looked like more mature ,I said to her.I was writing now,and had just received a piece of reward from a magzine.She smiled and said loudly in careless."One day when you wrote novel ,don't forget to write me as the character ."I nodded to her.With the big music sound in my ears.I could only nodded to her.

At that time Leixiao was also falling into love with a girl of the computer science department.