Homework, sometimes it's interesting sometimes it's horrible

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

phumita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Homework, sometimes it's interesting sometimes it's horrible

Post by phumita »

If you don't do homework, what is the reason that you will give to your teacher? And what will you do for not having homework?
phumita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by phumita »

I will tell my teacher that last night the alien took my brain away to research and I really don't know when they give mine back so I can't do homework. Please sympathize with me :cry: .
phumita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by phumita »

For not having homework, I guess that I will give more dollars to my teacher ;) .
phumita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by phumita »

How about you?
Miss. Ladybird
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Miss. Ladybird »

phumita wrote: will tell my teacher that last night the alien took my brain away to research and I really don't know when they give mine back so I can't do homework. Please sympathize with me .
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
phumita wrote: For not having homework, I guess that I will give more dollars to my teacher .
Are you serious?!!!!! :o: :OO:

I don't think doing homework is that bad. I know that sometimes you prefer to play or watch TV instead of doing your homework, but you will never be what you want from watching TV. You have to study hard to achieve your dreams. ;)

Remember that many kids in your age aren't lucky like you. They have to do very bad jobs just to have something to eat at the end of the day.

I will give you an idea. Try to make a special time to do your homework everyday. After that, give yourself a one-hour break to entertain yourself. ;)
jing jing

let it easy

Post by jing jing »

i think u should face to homework, u said that sometimes, it 's interesting but sometimes is terrible, but it's normal i think , because the best way u should finish all of them, maybe u will find out the useful of the terrible homework when u solved ur trouble already.
phumita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by phumita »

Miss. Ladybird wrote:
phumita wrote: will tell my teacher that last night the alien took my brain away to research and I really don't know when they give mine back so I can't do homework. Please sympathize with me .
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
phumita wrote: For not having homework, I guess that I will give more dollars to my teacher .
Are you serious?!!!!! :o: :OO:

I don't think doing homework is that bad. I know that sometimes you prefer to play or watch TV instead of doing your homework, but you will never be what you want from watching TV. You have to study hard to achieve your dreams. ;)

Remember that many kids in your age aren't lucky like you. They have to do very bad jobs just to have something to eat at the end of the day.

I will give you an idea. Try to make a special time to do your homework everyday. After that, give yourself a one-hour break to entertain yourself. ;)
Don't think that watching TV is not useful for your knowledge. In TV, there are many many programs about education, science,...
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

it is up to what mind you are in... :mrgreen:
Miss. Ladybird
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Miss. Ladybird »

phumita wrote:Don't think that watching TV is not useful for your knowledge. In TV, there are many many programs about education, science,...
I know dear, sometimes you may find the answers for your homework in a TV show, but not all the time. ;)

Good education is something you will never regret. I'm not saying that I am Miss. Perfect. I used to hate doing long homework, too. But you have to be a little more patient. It's school NOT heaven. ;)
phumita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: um..

Post by phumita »

zz wrote:I'll say
"My computer has broken."
"I was very sick."
"I didn't know it's a homework."
"I didn't have enough time."
"It was too much to finish on time."..
or.. others...

:) ;)
wow :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
phumita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by phumita »

Miss. Ladybird wrote:
phumita wrote:Don't think that watching TV is not useful for your knowledge. In TV, there are many many programs about education, science,...
I know dear, sometimes you may find the answers for your homework in a TV show, but not all the time. ;)

Good education is something you will never regret. I'm not saying that I am Miss. Perfect. I used to hate doing long homework, too. But you have to be a little more patient. It's school NOT heaven. ;)
I see. I see :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I agree 100% with Miss.Ladybird.

Homework is not only useful but also necessary. It complements the work you're doing at school. As a teacher, I get upset when my students don't do their homework :evil:
phumita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by phumita »

Uh oh. Dixie teacher made me so scared :cry:
phumita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by phumita »

Don't too angry with me. I will tell police that you violated children right. :mrgreen:

Just joking.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

phumita wrote:Uh oh. Dixie teacher made me so scared :cry:
phumita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by phumita »

What a nice teacher. I really hope that you are my teacher.
phumita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by phumita »

So sweet.
phumita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by phumita »

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)