My personal problem

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Trantrung

My personal problem

Post by Trantrung »

I love a girl in my office a lot. Everyday I take care of her and she also feels that. But when I say Ilove her She says she only considers me as a brother and she can't love me?
How can I do now?
I wander'd lonely as a cloud
chemist
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chemist »

Oh Dear my heart is with you ,It's not easy to love someone and she/he dosen't love you.

She's lucky that you love her but she's honest and told you that she loves you as her brother.
I Don't want to tell you try it again with her because true love comes once and if she doesn't love you now she will not love you later.
Try to accept her as a friend only ,and if you cannot stop thinking about her then try to forget her.
Try to make yourself busy with something you like,for example ,sports, music, drawing ....depends on your hobby.
I guess joining EC is the best solution ;) you're gonna find lots of friend her and believe me you're gonna enjoy it. :)

I wish you all the best and who knows may be there is another lucky lady is waiting for your true love.

Salam
Chemist
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: My personal problem

Post by Dixie »

Trantrung wrote:I love a girl in my office a lot. Everyday I take care of her and she also feels that. But when I say Ilove her She says she only considers me as a brother and she can't love me?
How can I do now?
I agree with Chemist. If she doesn't love you, you cannot force her to. You shouldn't tell her continuously that you love her or you'll spoil your friendship.
forenza61
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by forenza61 »

i agree with Dixie. and i would add that somethime friendship
is better than love..
i know you would shake sceptically your head at this
[It's only rock'n roll but i like it]
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

It's hard to say. Sometimes perserverence can lead to good results. I'm saying this from personal experience. Ultimately, weigh your chances, pros and cons.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Unknownsu wrote:It's hard to say. Sometimes perserverence can lead to good results. I'm saying this from personal experience. Ultimately, weigh your chances, pros and cons.
it is up to this girl's character. if the girl is strong-charactered, then this guy will fail to chase the girl. on the contrary, if the girl is tender, then maybe she will be moved by the guy's perperserverence.
roopa

Post by roopa »

Hi Trantrung!
i understand ur feeling coz i 'do too.
I don't know the reason why but i can't stop my heart to think of My boss's friend. I know he doesn't love me coz we're from different culture( he is a foreigner)
But i still feel happy . i thank the god for letting me meet him.
But to tell the truth, my heart always feels hurt everytime i think of his face , his smile :? .
So u have to try , u need to cherish ur friendship, agree??
BE YOURSELF
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Poor you!
:( I know how much it hurts, when you show your love to someone, but the other person does not feel the same for you.
I think it's better if you leave her alone for a while. Be patient. Maybe, in the long run, she may realize that she has feelings for you as well. Don't give up! :P
Selene

Post by Selene »

I agree with the members when they say that you can not force somebody to love you. Be strong and try to see her as a friend.Do not forget: there is plenty of fish in the sea.
Good luck
masa
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by masa »

Yaeh, I can imagine very very simply. Because I was in the same situation when I was 15.
In my case, I am knocked down by her. But now, she is my best friend. Maybe, she needs you, I tihnk. This is the same in your case. So, why don`t you go for it?
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

a big problum when agirl till you that she considers you as a brother owwwhhh

i'm a gree with all what my friend chemest sayied....

salam
Trantrung

Thanks!!

Post by Trantrung »

Thank everyone!
I really feel tired and bored with my work and I try my best to do everything to win her heart but now I don't do it anymore.
She is now like my sister, at first it's difficult for me to treat her as my sister and I try to meet her but now every thing is ok.
I wander'd lonely as a cloud
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Thanks!!

Post by Chet Baker »

Trantrung wrote:Thank everyone!
I really feel tired and bored with my work and I try my best to do everything to win her heart but now I don't do it anymore.
She is now like my sister, at first it's difficult for me to treat her as my sister and I try to meet her but now every thing is ok.
I hope you will be fine my friend, remember mate, Time can heal.
mahboob

Post by mahboob »

dear all
i think everyone focused only the situation but didnt find the problem.
both were taking care of each others
boy was serious in love but the girl was not (might be pretending and enjoying the time with him)
when the boy come up with serious emotion, girl replied that she loves him as a brother.
that means girl already know about the coming situation

if she told him with out taking any time, thats pre planned
if she told him after talking some time, thats considerable
if she told him after talking time but difficultly, that means she was in love and changed her mind now
there are many things to be discussed about this topic
i think boy should not give up!!!

thanks
mm