The Twins.

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

The Twins.

Post by Lalee »

Hello guys. I hope you like it. ;)

Two months ago, I went to a party with a bunch of friends, and something really embarrassing happened to me. I was supposed to go with my best friend, Ann. But she couldn't make it. By that time, she was dating a guy she barely knew, and I only talked to him once or twice so I didn't know much about this guy, either.
Anyways, I had a blast time there.The music was incredible and there were many interesting people to talk with. I missed the company of my friend Ann, though.
Suddenly, I saw my best friend's boyfriend, and he was not alone. At first, I thought the girl who was with him was his sister or just a friend but then, when I saw that they were kissing each other in one corner of the room, I realized that the guy was cheating on my best friend.
I was so angry, so without hesitating a bit. I approached to him, and asked him what the heck he was doing. I almost yelled at the guy. I just couldn't help it.
And he, with a strange look on his face, asked me: "Who are you?" I could not believe that! I was so mad that I just left the party.
The next day, in the morning, I called Ann and I told her what had happened the night before. When I finished my story, she just laughed at me. I was puzzled. Later, she explained to me that the guy that I had seen was her boyfriend's twin.
Oh gosh! I felt so stupid... I mean, I made a fool of myself.
Anyways, at the end, I had to give him an apology due to the misunderstanding... Funny, huh?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Indeed! ;)
crazyangel

Post by crazyangel »

but it's very kind of you
your friend must be very proud of you
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

crazyangel wrote:but it's very kind of you
your friend must be very proud of you
Well, crazyangel.
Yes, she thanked me. Although it was a misunderstanding. She said that she was surprised for my reaction. I guess she never thought, that I person like me, could do such a thing. The thing is that I'm the kind of person who's very calm and prefers to chill out things when they get rough.
Anyways, I just can't stand when people, especially MEN cheat on their girlfriends!! :x
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

:R:
vennini

Re: The Twins.

Post by vennini »

[quote="Lalee"]Hello guys. I hope you like it. ;)

\I was so angry, so without hesitating a bit. I approached to him, and asked him what the heck he was doing. I almost yelled at the guy. I just couldn't help it.
And he, with a strange look on his face, asked me: "Who are you?" I could not believe that! I was so mad that I just left the party.

well-done
smile,smile,smile
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

:lol: :lol: quite a experience......
English is my second language