Spooky

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Spooky

Post by Lalee »

When I was 14 years old. Something really strange happened to me. I remember there was a blackout in my house, and on top of that it was at night. I was so bored. There was nothing to do. I was unable to watch tv or listen to the radio, so I opted for going to bed earlier. My bedroom was just illuminated by a candle. There I was, getting ready to hit the sack. I sat down on the edge of my bed, taking off my loafers when suddenly I felt that two hands grabbed my ankles, and pulled them so strongly that I almost fell and hit the floor.
I did not feel scared or frightened because I thought that my twin brother was under the bed, trying to scare me away. I was like: "Hey, Alex. I know it's you! Get out of there now" And I started to laugh. There was no answer, though. So I decided to take a look under the bed with the candle's help.
Surprisingly, no one was there. It was just me. The funny thing is that I was not scared at all. The first thing that came to mind to do was to check my brother's bedroom. There he was, sleeping like a baby. My parents were doing the same thing. I did not know what to think.
By that time, my grandpa was very ill in the hospital.
Anyway, the next day in the morning, one of my uncles came to my house and told us that my grandpa had passed away the night before. It was so sad. Later, I told my parents that my grandpa's soul had visited us before he died. They just couldn't believe a word. "Oh darling, you are talking nonsense", they said. They even blamed my brother. But he kept saying: "I didn't do anything. What are you talking about? Why does it always have to be me, me, me?" Poor Alex!
*Guys, bear in mind that I was not dreaming. I was all in my senses!
Last edited by Lalee on Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

I had a similar experience, but I was on the opposite end. I was the one who grabbed someone's ankles.
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh Jimmy,
When are you going to grow up, huh? :mrgreen:
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Grow up? What's that?
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

"grow up" means "get a girlfriends or plenty of girlfriends"
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Lalee, that's really scary!!!!!!! Tell me more...
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

yes, sometime, Kids always have more exquisite senses than adults. But if kids tell something weird, adults always take them as nonsense.