Belt!

Games, contests and jokes. Have fun!

Moderators: Vega, EC

Marzieh
Silver Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:32 am
Contact:

Belt!

Postby Marzieh » Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:35 am

"You look very funny wearing that belt."
"I would look even funnier if I didn't wear it."

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6337
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:11 am

Well that's true :roll:

User avatar
Lalee
Platinum Member
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:53 am
Location: Peru

Re: Belt!

Postby Lalee » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:23 pm

Marzieh wrote:"You look very funny wearing that belt."
"I would look even funnier if I didn't wear it."


I did not get that! So I can not have a good laughter. :roll:

Marzieh
Silver Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:32 am
Contact:

Re: Belt!

Postby Marzieh » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:11 am

Lalee wrote:
Marzieh wrote:"You look very funny wearing that belt."
"I would look even funnier if I didn't wear it."


I did not get that! So I can not have a good laughter. :roll:


Well I wonder why you didn`t get it!
what if you don`t wear your belt? :mrgreen: :roll:

wallstone
Silver Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:50 am
Location: China
Contact:

Re: Belt!

Postby wallstone » Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:28 am

Marzieh wrote:
Lalee wrote:
Marzieh wrote:"You look very funny wearing that belt."
"I would look even funnier if I didn't wear it."


I did not get that! So I can not have a good laughter. :roll:


Well I wonder why you didn`t get it!
what if you don`t wear your belt? :mrgreen: :roll:

you are really funny! :lol:


Return to “Entertainment”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests