Elera

your parents love

Post by Elera »

do you love your parents more than your girl friend/boy friend ??? :roll:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

That's an interesting question as well as hard to answer. We could say that we love them in different ways :roll: It's true that there's nothing like parental love. They are the ones who definitely will always be there for you. The ones you can run to when you've got a problem, and the ones who will always try to help you out when it comes to trouble.

The love of your boyfriend/girlfriend is different. You can also resort to them when you've got a problem and they are likely to be there always, as well. If you're truly in love, I'm sure you would die for them, give anything for them.

So there's something in common: love. But, like I said, it's a different kind of love. You know what I mean.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
chemist
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chemist »

Dixie wrote:That's an interesting question as well as hard to answer. We could say that we love them in different ways :roll: It's true that there's nothing like parental love. They are the ones who definitely will always be there for you. The ones you can run to when you've got a problem, and the ones who will always try to help you out when it comes to trouble.

The love of your boyfriend/girlfriend is different. You can also resort to them when you've got a problem and they are likely to be there always, as well. If you're truly in love, I'm sure you would die for them, give anything for them.

So there's something in common: love. But, like I said, it's a different kind of love. You know what I mean.
oh Dixie, you are really wise dear,
I agree with you

Salam
Chemist
kimo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by kimo »

i agree with u alllll
I could say that we love things in different ways :roll:
for example ...i love pitza not like my Girl friend and my parents

The love of your boyfriend/girlfriend is different.
Example..2..
if my girl friend brings me more pitza ...So...my loving will increase :lol: ,but loving of parents will not change whatever happend :!: ;)
B 4 ME
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

kimo wrote:i love pitza not like my Girl friend and my parents

Hahahahaha!!!
kimo wrote:if my girl friend brings me more pitza ...So...my loving will increase
Image Material love, huh? :D:D:D
kimo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by kimo »

thankx........... :lol:
B 4 ME
chemist
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chemist »

kimo wrote:i agree with u alllll
I could say that we love things in different ways :roll:
for example ...i love pitza not like my Girl friend and my parents

The love of your boyfriend/girlfriend is different.
Example..2..
if my girl friend brings me more pitza ...So...my loving will increase :lol: ,but loving of parents will not change whatever happend :!: ;)
nice example Kimo :lol: , ahahahahahah
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

no need to answer

because the answer is ofcurse
kimo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by kimo »

Thanx …….u will see more exampls in the future.. :twisted: ........... :mrgreen:
B 4 ME
renish03

Reallu Good Question

Post by renish03 »

Hi.....
i am also accepr from all
it is diffrent love to parents and to gf/bf
we can not compare them........ :roll: :roll: :roll:
Hi,i am really lovely.kind and honest man on the earth....
Miss. Ladybird
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Miss. Ladybird »

chemist wrote:
Dixie wrote:That's an interesting question as well as hard to answer. We could say that we love them in different ways :roll: It's true that there's nothing like parental love. They are the ones who definitely will always be there for you. The ones you can run to when you've got a problem, and the ones who will always try to help you out when it comes to trouble.

oh Dixie, you are really wise dear,
I agree with you

Salam
Chemist
I agree with Dixie 100%
and I agree with the Chemist 100%. Well said Dixie :R: ;)
Miss. Ladybird
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Miss. Ladybird »

kimo wrote:if my girl friend brings me more pitza ...So...my loving will increase :lol: ,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know a girl that works in Pizza Hut. Are you interested!!! :mrgreen:
chemist
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chemist »

Miss. Ladybird wrote:
kimo wrote:if my girl friend brings me more pitza ...So...my loving will increase :lol: ,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know a girl that works in Pizza Hut. Are you interested!!! :mrgreen:
Oh I guess kimo should be be even more intersted in that.
His love will increase with every kind of pizza and even becomes more when the pizza size is large , hahahahahah ;)
So good luck Kimo

To :Miss lady Bird, it's very good comments, hahahahahah
kimo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by kimo »

Wooooowwwooo…this is my dreaming to find that girl :lol: ….tell her I will love her all my life …..do u know any girl works in any supermarket :roll: .....because I like to drink Pepsi with it :mrgreen:
B 4 ME
Miss. Ladybird
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Miss. Ladybird »

kimo wrote:Wooooowwwooo…this is my dreaming to find that girl :lol: ….tell her I will love her all my life …..do u know any girl works in any supermarket :roll: .....because I like to drink Pepsi with it :mrgreen:
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

OMG...She is addicted to it, too. You two will make a great couple. But you have to work in the supermarket. She'll get the pizza and you will get the Pepsi. Yes, it's the perfect life. And you will live happy ever after.

I'm just kidding with you Kimo. You are soooooooo funny. :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
forenza61
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by forenza61 »

parents' love is surpassed and completed in your sweetheart's love.
i 've understood better my mother's affection since i've been married and iìve found she still helps me in getting further.

love 's like a segment: a point starts and a point ends it: it's the same love only different 'cause you have changed your perspective from a child's into an adult's.

love is wonderful 'cause it makes you change :evil:
[It's only rock'n roll but i like it]
kimo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by kimo »

Really u r funny :mrgreen: ……any way Goooood luck … ;)
B 4 ME
forenza61
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by forenza61 »

what's funny about me?? am i too thoughtful? you don't undesrtand my way of interpretating my own feelings?
why don't you simply say I don't share your point instead of labelling me in non-communicative ways????
i'd like to talk not to grumble.
please can you express frankly your point??
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Calm down, Forenza61 :P Maybe he wasn't even referring to you ;) Kimo's always kidding anyway.
forenza61
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by forenza61 »

:D
thanks for support Dixie...
even if not directed to me his is a really creative way to interact to other members :full of new stimuli and all in all playful.
i thought we were discussing things of personal interest.
sorry for misunderstanding :mrgreen:
kimo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by kimo »

Sorry forenza61
my massage to Miss. Ladybird ...any way nice to know u.. :D
B 4 ME
forenza61
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by forenza61 »

that's ok. sorry for misunderstanding.
i wish to complete my point so to dispel any moralistic intentions from my words: the ending point of my symbolic segment doesn't represent the old-fashioned single unique love ( marriage). I mean one can have thousand of lovers if one likes so; the point represents mainly personal achievement in matter of love . :mrgreen:
lcoo

Post by lcoo »

hehe everyone love his/her gf/bf ,but not all of them love they parents. right?:roll: :roll: :roll:
What we learn with pleasure we never forget.
forenza61
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by forenza61 »

:W:
love has little to do with measures, i believe.
one just give the love the has inside if his/ her heart ( or whatever) :W:

love has different forms

RedRose

Post by RedRose »

I love all u guys's opinions! that are so interesting! I can't help but laugh! well done!
chenyuli

Re: your parents love

Post by chenyuli »

Elera wrote:do you love your parents more than your girl friend/boy friend ??? :roll:
Hi, Elera. First, I have no boy friend. That means I love my parents more than him. if I have a boy friend now, I love my parent more than him. The parents bring up us hard. You know sometimes my attitude is not very good to them. I asked my friends why they were so boresome. Sometimes I even think if I moved to another place, it was so great. But now I think my thought was crazy. I love my parents very much. I hope they are happy and healthy.
masa
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by masa »

In my case, no.
I'm look up to my parents, but not feel love for my parents.
yucali

Post by yucali »

I think that your parents'love and your boyfriend /girlfriend's love are different. So you should love your parents and your boyfriend/girlfriend in different ways. I think actually I will die for my boyfriend,but I won't die for my parents.However,my parents maybe die for me.How about you? I don't know which is greater my parents'love or my boyfriend's love,but I'm sure these love are very important,and I believe love is wonderful whoever you love.