Come to Mexico

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

sunshine81
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by sunshine81 »

It's sweet that you love your country! Really! So many people don't do it! And i belive you! Mexico must be a very beautiful country. If it wasn't just that far away from my home...
fatyma1417
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fatyma1417 »

Seta dont say that criminals are everywhere because then people are not going to come ....dont think that all the parts of mexico are insecure only the crowdi ones like everywhere
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

I have been considering visiting Mexico for some time now. The main reason is so that I can tell everyone I have been to every country in North America. However, I have heard so many horror stories that it kind of discouraged me from doing so. Nevertheless, I am sure your country is a magnificent one and chances are, I will step foot on Mexican soil one day!

Thanks for the info!
Jamesbond

Post by Jamesbond »

Who can tell me how I change my time zone!I changed the timezone and the time is still wrong!
I love English treating that as a part of my life .So glad to make friends with you .Altogether we can make efforts on English studying and finally we'll make it !!!Expecting you can contact with me for chatting .let's help each other!GOGO!
mali
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by mali »

Thanks for information regarding your country, I will try but at present it is not possible, because my nature of job is very hard and dont take the leave for abroad at this time.

Please be in touch and tell us latest news of your country.
HI, I AM M. ALI, 30 YEARS OLD, HOLDING MASTER AND LLB DEGREE, WORKING AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION, VISITED AROUND 25 COUNTRIES. LOOKING GOOD FRIEND
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Chet Baker »

Thanks for your informations. All i know about Mexico is Chili, and the street food. Because i have a Travelling program from cable TV in Hong Kong ;)

the following picture i have found from the internet.
idalia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Come to Mexico

Post by idalia »

If you are thinking of traveling, try coming to Mexico........but remember wherever you go, you have to be very careful with the things you bring............Criminals are everywhere......... :(

:mrgreen:[/quote]

Seta!!!!!!!! come on! don't say that, I'm from mexico too, I do love my country and what I can say is that people from this country are really nice and friendly.

When tourists come here they feel good, almost at home. so please don't try to scare our friends saying that "criminals are everywhere", I mean there are bad people in any city or country, not only here in mexico.

By the way this is for Chet Baker, mexico is more than chili and street food, we have beautiful pleaces, museums, theaters, archeological zones, etc. I really recommend you try to visit this wonderful land! I'm sure you'll love it!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Friends,

In all the countries there are insecurity zones, and tourist hve to take security messurments.
Idalia don´t get ungry with Zeta, I think she only want to prevent our friends about a problem that exist in all the parts in the world. Could you belive me that a man rober my mother hand bag in a beach, the most important was that the man was not a mexicana, was a USA citizen.
México is beautifull and has a rich culture, delicious food, not only chilli, friendly people.
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

This is México city, where Idalia and Elba live.
The angel is made by gold

Bell Art Palace
Xochimilco, in the south of the city. Called The mexican venice
Toluca forest, wher Seta lives
Veracruz in the Gulf of Mxico
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Acapulco on the pacific

Cabo San Lucas in the Pacific north west of Mxico
Aqueology. Palenque at Chiapas state in the south of méxico