what would u do , when u dont know what is the problem

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

what would u do , when u dont know what is the problem

Post by Lilian »

ok this is my problem, whether i am depress or something else, i feel restless and my palm sweat hard...i feel scared and dont know what to do...and when i spk about it to someone, i feel good, think i dont have any problem.....

so i am just curious whats the problem with me....

living a normal life and doing abnormal behaviour..... :(
English is my second language
fatyma1417
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fatyma1417 »

you know it is just happening to me right know I feel that i just cant do anything right... Im also feeling confused about my love life but i think is just a season an it would go away soon dont get desperate
sunshine81
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by sunshine81 »

I also had times when i felt like this! I simply didn't know what was happening to me. The most important thing for me in those days was to talk to someone i can really trust! That was my mum. I was very unsatisfied with my love life and my school and everything around myself. But it went away, one day...suddenly. I think sometimes people have that when they have too much stress, maybe. You should try to always be in a move...that always helps me. Never have a second to start thinking about something that could make you unhappy. That's the worst thing for me. I always do my sports, which also helps a lot and always talk to my friends which i can trust about my problem...
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

thx violet(cute name), sunshine, and fatya...

yah sometime i thinks it will go away if i keep myself busy with certain thing, i worry to much nowadays. i have plenty friends , but stay far away from, so, when i need to talk to someone, they just too busy to give time to others, my family is very busy with their work and stuff that i cant even talk about my problem. few days back i told my mom about it, and i guess i am going to see a doctor....its happening with me quite a often, and before it gets to big i wanna see someone....

i am very much thankful to u folks....and hope ur love life will be beautiful and will not be the same frustrating situation all the time. keep faith :)
queva

we are our desires...

Post by queva »

I think it is always happening in the same way and in addition to that the solutions are exactly same.Only the person we trust or the person we talk is different.We have nothing much to do.

I remember the first time that I thought about life which means boring to me,then I remember that life goes on. :(
chemist
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chemist »

Hello dear Lilian, I hope you are fine now.
Don't worry about that ,it happened to me years ago when I was student.
I just discover that I felt lonely when all are surrond me.
I guess, I knew what was all about, I needed someone to be in love with, someone shares the most important part of my life wether it is sad or happy.
Someone encourge me when it is required and let me going on

I discovered that because when I found my love every bad feelings disappeared.
But ofcourse the Life resposiblities stareted when we got married :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish you all the best in your life and I hope you find your true love sooner.
Also when such a feelings came to you just join EC and we all stay here to be with you.
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

hey chemist, that is so sweet. hmm thx for ur wishful thinking.
hmm...so i have to find my true love now :mrgreen:

ah who wanna be my true love, raise ur hand.....

:lol:

ah i am trying to take the life as the way it is.......sometimes i wonder its not that important to focus on ourself rather then focus on others........ :roll:

alrighty...happy valentines day....chemist and all users.
chemist
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chemist »

Lilian I guess too many guys will raise thier hand for u ;)
Just wait and you'll see

Happy valantien day for you and for all my friends.
I know they are all busy in finding a suitable gift for their friends and thier lovers.
I love choclates ummmmmmmm,I'm waiting for this sort of gift but who gonna give it to me :cry:
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

chemist wrote:Lilian I guess too many guys will raise thier hand for u ;)
Just wait and you'll see

Happy valantien day for you and for all my friends.
I know they are all busy in finding a suitable gift for their friends and thier lovers.
I love choclates ummmmmmmm,I'm waiting for this sort of gift but who gonna give it to me :cry:
haha chemist, ur always funny....no one raised their hand....lolz..

however....dont worry...no one buy choclate for me too...but i bought for myself and still eating it :)
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

Seta wrote:hey Lilian , I don't understand, is your palm always sweating?

kind of wird to me
not always seta, only when i am nervous..and anxious about something.

i dont think it has any permanent solution. i have to hold tissue for my entire life... :roll:

Post by Guest »

if i have some problems i try to change what i do . if i was in city i travel to another place to with my friends .I am not stil at home .