about ass

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

RedRose

about ass

Post by RedRose »

last month, a German added me into his MSN account. at first we have a nice chat with each other. but a while later he suddenly said:" redrose, I want your ass, and I want all asses from Asia!" I answered:" Asian asses are not different from German asses, so you must have to kiss all German asses one by one, that way you might have opportunity to kiss Asian asses!"

at the time a friend from an english chat room told me how to abuse the German, but I didn't act like what he taught, I guess the German said so mean words just for fun. I didn't really thought that he did it through malice.
jonrey10
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jonrey10 »

In short, the German wanted to have sex with an Asian woman.

c",) I'm here... all the way c",)
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

No, jonrey, the German just wanted to have sex with the monitor of computer :wink:
trannie_nguyen

Re: about ass

Post by trannie_nguyen »

Hello guys, i'm Trannie. It's long time i haven't online on this web site. Well, get back to the subject. This is an interesting topic, Rose. I know some people in North America, they kinda like marrying Asian people. But some like your saying about German, i think that guy kidded you as he used to kidded to anyone else...
Also, it's just not only the German , but i think there are so much people who talk like that, from many countries.
Anyway, this is my comments :)
RedRose wrote:last month, a German added me into his MSN account. at first we have a nice chat with each other. but a while later he suddenly said:" redrose, I want your ass, and I want all asses from Asia!" I answered:" Asian asses are not different from German asses, so you must have to kiss all German asses one by one, that way you might have opportunity to kiss Asian asses.
To love and be loved is the greatest joy on earth.
Love decreases when it ceases to increase
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Chet Baker »

Hi Redrose, I agree with what you have done to this discourteous German. Although, people don't see each other via chat room, i think that peoples should show respect to others.
wallstone

Post by wallstone »

why these funny things all happened on you?you are really attractive.The GERMAN man really has a special habit,doesn't he?It is his way to show his respect to you in fact,I suppose.
donis
Rising Star
Rising Star

hi

Post by donis »

to my mind all chat rooms like a street. everyone can walk there.. both of them we can not understand easily who is good who is evil firstly...
ı wish all friends from e.c. find a good one:)
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Chet Baker »

However, in this case, it is obvious that this behavior came with evil mind.
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Seta wrote:He should be crazy......how he could tell you that if he didn't know you, I don´t like that kind of guys........
I don't like them, either. Everytime I'm chatting in a chat room I almost always run into these kind of guys. I just ignore them. They are not worthy of attention. They really enjoy swearing and saying horrible things. Gross!!!
liking

Post by liking »

there are a lot of people talking like this on Internet,if there is anyone else talk with you like that ,you should ignore them
thotran

Post by thotran »

Lalee wrote:
Seta wrote:He should be crazy......how he could tell you that if he didn't know you, I don´t like that kind of guys........
I don't like them, either. Everytime I'm chatting in a chat room I almost always run into these kind of guys. I just ignore them. They are not worthy of attention. They really enjoy swearing and saying horrible things. Gross!!!
Yeah guys at chat rooms on yahoo are rude, especially indian guys. They will say "I love you" soon after your introduction. Then, they will ask you whether or not you like talking about sex. Then, I guess it will be very terrible to continue with that, only guess because i never continue, the way i usually do is to ignore them and never talk again.
love english so much
liking

Post by liking »

yeah,I think that you should ignore,and that 's all
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

There is a lot of trash taking people in our world, especially on the internet. You won’t win unless you ignore these bad behavior people.

Peace

Vince