friends in your life

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

thotran

friends in your life

Post by thotran »

It may not be necessary to say more about the importance of having friends in your life. I only want to tell you with a pity about my passed life without real friends. When i was a child, i had many friends and the friendship of childhood is always unaffected and naive. We often pretended to do busssiness by picking up leaves as money and exchanging pretty things. Being unreal wives and husbands were also one of our enjoyed games. The funny games, childish wishes and lovely friends at childhood to now still make me dream of. But little by little, when i was older, something made me feel different from all people. I was shy and evade every contact with everyone by hidding in my shell. As a result, i was sad all day, left myself with terrible sadness and cried alone. That was a very hard time in my life. Good god, i overcame it due to the help of the friends that i used not to like talking to. They are really nice to me though we are rarely together. Then I recognized a very simple thing that all the differences were made by myself, not anyone or anything else. I wasted my time for non-reason sadnesses and lost good friends right around me. Now for all the rest of my life, i want to make friends with everyone all over the world, give happiness to and get it from them. Alas How beautiful friendship is!
Last edited by thotran on Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
love english so much
hope4422

Post by hope4422 »

as if you are talking about me

i want to have real friends

please read the post in General disction
hope is life
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Chet Baker »

It is good to hear that you have such a great improvement. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. As you have just mentioned, locked yourself away in your shell is not a good idea. No matter a young or old person, everyone should go out to have some fun, for example, fishing, swimming with couple of friends.
thotran

Post by thotran »

Chet Baker wrote:It is good to hear that you have such a great improvement. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. As you have just mentioned, locked yourself away in your shell is not a good idea. No matter a young or old person, everyone should go out to have some fun, for example, fishing, swimming with couple of friends.
yeah i am trying to often go out to do some things for fun :) . i am not sad anymore but i think i need more changes than that i have had in the past time. Thanks for your seem-to-be encouragement :D .
love english so much
liking

Post by liking »

Wow,your essay is so good,when I read ,I can imagine the happy world you have had.I myself used to have a lovely childhood like that,but when I am older everything have changed.I often stay in my room to relax and I rarely go out although everyone have encourage.I don't have any friends who live near me,so I only can phone my friend in my free time to chat with them about evrything which can make me happy