What do U think about your obligation in your life?

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

blackcat

What do U think about your obligation in your life?

Post by blackcat »

Why do I start this topic? Maybe it is my most worry now. Yeah, I can't remain a child forever. I get grown up, get older, older. With all the happiness the life has brough to me, it's also brough new thought, new difficulties, new obligation. Sometimes, I feel very tired with all the obligation in my life. Learning, working, relationships ... all that might be hard for U. When I was a pupil and then a student, all my worry about learning. One grade and one grade. Now when I step in life, I can't stop learning. I don't want to be out of date with knowledge, technology and science. And I have a new obligation: Earning money to save my life. I begin working, everyday. Of course, Working make me feel I'm a useful person and I have gained alot from it but its pressure is not always a pleasure thing. I know I must face with the fact of life. And I know I must keep going on ... And I have mayny encourage's resources from my family, my friends and from our club.
What do U think abou that?
How about U?
Could U share with me some expriences to make the life easier, to enjoy the life?
Thanks all of U!
chemist
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chemist »

Dear BlackCat, Although you are still young( aren't you?) you are really responsible person.
The only example of obligation at your age that I have is yours.

BIG CLAP to you from me
I wish you all the best in your life and wish all your dreams come true
blackcat

Thanks a lot

Post by blackcat »

Dear my chemist!
Thank you for your writing. I wish U knew how it encourages me.
The first reason is: makes me happy and keeps my belitf in life
The second: warms me with friend's feeling
The last: this is the first time I posted my feeling in the net to share with friends who care
Thanks again and again!
Yours!
chemist
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chemist »

You are most welcome dear,
that's why all EC friends are here to help each other and encourage each other.

keep on your great effort.
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Chet Baker »

Dear Blackcat,

According to your message above, it seems that you feel tried with your current living style and working environment, as you said that new difficulties and obligations are coming to you and it makes me feel that your burden is heavy and unbearable to you. I am worry about you, mate!!

In my opinion, there is no fast track solution to solve your problem. You have to fact the true that live is difficult. However, if you see difficult as an opportunity, try to make use this opportunity to impress others with your ability. I hope this little piece of advice can help you. take it easy, be happy, my friend. ;)
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

hi,

we all have to face a life cycle. not only you, sometimes i wonder that too. but life has been growing so fast for me.
if i count i will say i had three lifestyle in this short period of time. but matter of fact, my personality is obliged by each and every life style. definately, i am lost. still i think, i can grow up and have my own life someday.
working hard its part of life. make yourself useful for others, can make a better life. a meaningful life. i do work hard, but beside that i try to keep up my things that i like or enjoy most.

i wish u good luck. and soon u will find the answer.
English is my second language