How to feel tasty when eating

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

thotran

How to feel tasty when eating

Post by thotran »

I have stomachache so it is very difficult for me to swallow and most foods taste terrible to me. Sometimes i also feel tasty but despite that, i can still only eat very little. Our main food is rice. Unfortunately, it is the most difficult food to swallow. If only i hadn't to eat it everyday. Can it be unnecessary to eat if i don't want lost my weight?
love english so much
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

Try Ensure if you can find it. You get to have something in order to feed your body needs.

http://www.ensure.com

Vince
Trantrung

Post by Trantrung »

:R: you should let yourself be hungry before eating or you can eat your favorie food or drink . I don't think you can eat much or so full everyday.
:W:
I wander'd lonely as a cloud
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Eating is never forbidden ! :mrgreen:

Weight must not be so important in your habits. Sport is much more necessary.

Think that you like what you eat. ;)

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I agree with Shokin :mrgreen:
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

He is sick. He can't eat guys! He needs something that easy for him to swallow instead of food.
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Vegetables soup. Vegetable salats.

Can you eat fish, eggs ?

think, is your problem physiologic or psychologic ?

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
thotran

Re: How to feel tasty when eating

Post by thotran »

Oh thanks to you all
In fact my sickness have been for a long time but i just recognized it not long ago when i started to want to improve my health. Before that, i was very sick.
Yes, shokin, i took exercises everyday and then i put on a lot of weight. It seemed the exercises made it easier for me to eat than before but usually i still have to try to swalow, not really feel tasty. Afterwards i broke the scheme and now i have been getting lazy in doing them.
Violet, i know many herbal medicines, for my major is pharmacology. However, i took some but didn't get the good results. Some people told me to take some medicine that i think is made in china ( sorry i am not sure, only because of the chinese characters writen on its label ). I tried it and the result was nothing. In addition, i often feel asleep and shocked. It was too stupid of me to use it without careful research. Now i think my sickness may be getting more and more serious. I vomited acidic waters. I don't know what to do, i am afraid to see the doctor :(
love english so much