Please advise me...

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

mokuren

Please advise me...

Post by mokuren »

Does anybody study abroad? I want to go foreign university some day. Im Japanese student, and I graduate this spring. Does anybody advise me What is important for studing abroad?TOFLE SCORE,money,or vitality... :roll:
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

First, why do you want to learn abroad ?

in which country will you Decide to study ?
which language are you interested in ?
what do you want to study ?

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
yl88
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by yl88 »

hi mokuren

yeah i think it's a good idea to study abroad..u will learn more from foreign university, such as, different cultures, different languages and of course u will have more and more friends who are from everywhere around the world, isn't that a good experience?? :lol:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Hi Mokuren,
As I think, the most important thing you will do first when you want to study abroad is checking the informations about where will you go! You will lost money and so on if you don't care about this. The second, you should choose the school, the subject and the place to stay.
Hope my advises will help you!
Be my friend, OK? I'm a Vietnamese.
Life is a beautiful game!
Teacherito

Post by Teacherito »

Hello Mokuren,
I'd like to advice you to look for information first, for example, go to the embassy of the country you would like to study in, they usually have lots of information about studying abroad, then you can choose the universities that get your attention, contact them and ask for details about the field/s you are attracted to, be sure to check on your budget and go for it !!
Pursuit a dream and reach out !!
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

The best way to learn a language is to live it! I studied Vietnamese 1 year prior to moving to Vietnam for 6 months. In the first month of living in Vietnam, I learned more than the whole previous year combined!

I have many friends who are Visa students in Canada and their English has improved dramatically since I first met them. I say; if you want it and you can handle being away from home, go for it! The best option is to stay with an English speaking family. I have a few Chinese friends who've been here for 4 years and their English is horrible. They lived, went to school and had fun with Chinese people. It's like living in China! lol :lol: But I have more friends who've stayed with English speaking families and they've surpassed my expectations...