Here is GuangZhou!

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

RedRose

Here is GuangZhou!

Post by RedRose »

Guys, here is the south China, GuangZhou, where I live in. Did you ever taste Litchi? it is a kind of delicious fruit. and GuangZhou is abundant in Litchi. here is a picture about Litchi.
is it yummy? ;)

and here are some landscapes of GuangZhou. Is it beautiful?

Zhu River: it gose across the total GuangZhou
here is Zhu River in night

here is a country of GuangZhou
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Here is GuangZhou!

Post by Unknownsu »

RedRose wrote:Image
is it yummy? ;)
WOWOWOWOW!!!!!!

I could stay there all day and munch down on all those lychees! Actually, no I wouldn't do that because I'm not a fan of them. I prefer longan.
RedRose

Re: Here is GuangZhou!

Post by RedRose »

Unknownsu wrote:[I could stay there all day and munch down on all those lychees! Actually, no I wouldn't do that because I'm not a fan of them. I prefer longan.
Longan is too sugary to taste. actually, most people prefer litchi. yeah, litchi has a kind of intoxicating fragnance.

Now here in GuangZhou, some litchi has already come into the marcket, but current litchi isn't best.hmmmm I feel like I am drooling, just like Unknownsu drooling when he meets pretty girls.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Are your taste buds dead? How can you say longan is too sugary? Everytime I bite into a lychee, it's like a dose of diabetes being injected into me.

But yeah, you're right, if I were to go to GuangZhou, I would be drooling over every girl....... :mrgreen:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Unknownsu wrote: But yeah, you're right, if I were to go to GuangZhou, I would be drooling over every girl....... :mrgreen:
first off, you must drool on me. because you come to GuangZhou just for my sakes. I mean, you wanna visit me, so you have to come here!

I read your mind :lol:
daimy

Post by daimy »

I love litchi, but not to eat too many because they can make you have a fever and pimples
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Now I am curious about those lychees. How "intoxicating" is their fragrance, I wonder? :roll: And how sweet do they taste? RR, prepare a basket of lychees for when I come to China! :mrgreen:
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

RedRose wrote:first off, you must drool on me. because you come to GuangZhou just for my sakes. I mean, you wanna visit me, so you have to come here!
You want me to drool on you? I think your perversion has stepped up a notch, what do you think?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Huhuhuuhuhuhuhhuhuhuh
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Dixie wrote:Now I am curious about those lychees. How "intoxicating" is their fragrance, I wonder? :roll: And how sweet do they taste? RR, prepare a basket of lychees for when I come to China! :mrgreen:
ok, I will prepare a basket of lychees for you. however, you have to promise me: Don't share the delicious lychees with Unknownsu! :mrgreen:
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Redrose, you are so petty - not pretty - petty. Dixie is a beautiful, considerate and caring individual :?. Even if she promises that she will not share any lychees with me, she would secretly offer some just out of kindness :?. Then I would have to decline Dixie's generous offer because I would be in Vietnam enjoying mangosteen instead!

MmmmmMmmmmMmmmm.....Mangosteen......
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Oh RedRose, I would share something more than just lychees with Jim! :mrgreen:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Unknownsu wrote:Redrose, you are so petty - not pretty - petty. Dixie is a beautiful, considerate and caring individual :?. Even if she promises that she will not share any lychees with me, she would secretly offer some just out of kindness :?. Then I would have to decline Dixie's generous offer because I would be in Vietnam enjoying mangosteen instead!

MmmmmMmmmmMmmmm.....Mangosteen......
you call it Mangosteen?
here in the South China, we call it victory fruit

and if you enjoy Mangosteen yourself, I will snatch it from your hands :twisted: I like this kind of fruit!
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Dixie wrote:Oh RedRose, I would share something more than just lychees with Jim! :mrgreen:
really? dixie? what is the "more"? I wanna know...please!
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Dixie wrote:Oh RedRose, I would share something more than just lychees with Jim! :mrgreen:
Yeah, exactly what do you have in mind? Oh wait, no, it can't be.......you're not referring to............to Redrose, are you? Are you??? Tell me you're not........

I want to die.....
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

RedRose wrote:you call it Mangosteen?
here in the South China, we call it victory fruit

and if you enjoy Mangosteen yourself, I will snatch it from your hands I like this kind of fruit!
By the way, I don't want to call it mangosteen, the people who invented English did. I'm just a follower. If I had the choice, I would call it, brownish-purpleish-exotically-refreshing-fruit-that-resembles-the-inside-of-an-orange.

And if you try to steal my mangosteen, I will have no choice but to destroy you! :evil:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Unknownsu wrote
If I had the choice, I would call it, brownish-purpleish-
exotically-refreshing-fruit-that-resembles-the-inside-of-an-orange.
that is crazy! haha