why do you love travelling?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

RedRose

why do you love travelling?

Post by RedRose »

most of chinese love travelling. as most people around world, we love travelling for many different sakes, for example, some people want know about the lifestyles of people from other place; some want to appreciate beautiful landscapes, some want to take a break from engaged work; some want to take a risk....

I love travelling as well. In general, I love travelling mostly because I want to live with other lifestyle for a while.

Routinely, I arrive at 8 o'clock, teach until twelve and then have a meal; then I arrive on school at 14 o'clock, teach until 17:30 and then return home, that is my routine everyday. Such a routine is kinda dull and mechanical. then what if I take a trip? oh, I will understand the lifestyles of other people on different places, and know about some interesting customs, that is great! it is equal to I live with other lifestyles of other people! and that will make my routines no more dull!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I love traveling, although I don't do it much... :cry:

Traveling abroad and knowing other cultures different than ours is really positive. It helps us open our minds and see there are so many different ways of understanding life, not just the one we have been taught.
mandy

Post by mandy »

i agree with u dixie....
i love traveling too..i want to take atrip around the world...but just don't have time to do it...may be in near future i'll....
traveling is really so wonderful...specially with a good company....such as u. :wink:
"You..my love...
created a new path to lead my life easily.."
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Hahahaha

Maybe someday all the forum members should take a trip together! That would be GREAT :D:D:D and funnnnnnnnnnn
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Dixie wrote:Hahahaha

Maybe someday all the forum members should take a trip together! That would be GREAT :D:D:D and funnnnnnnnnnn
then I will hug you guys badly! :lol:
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

oh rose will only hugs guys..not us... :cry:

ok rose give us a chance to hug guys..ok??? :lol:
English is my second language
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

haha! I will hug guys, meantime, I will KISS girls. sounds like a bisexual one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
adriana_a

hehehe

Post by adriana_a »

I looooooooooooove travelling....and like Dixie...I don't do it too much 'coz of the time...I don't get too much time for that and plus, travelling means spending money...it depends on the destination/ place...hehe...but when I get the chance to travell I go go goooooo....I like to visit new places and make new friends...This site is also a means of "travelling" if I can say that...hehe...well...we meet new people from everywhere...
Hello everybody! Who is interested in someone interesting...?!?
pooh_bear
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pooh_bear »

we'll i cant share yet more experience from travelling but my uncle travels alot around the world. i always get to see his pics. it's really fun going to different places but it means spending a lot of money.
RedRose

Re: hehehe

Post by RedRose »

adriana_a wrote:I looooooooooooove travelling....and like Dixie...I don't do it too much 'coz of the time...I don't get too much time for that and plus, travelling means spending money...it depends on the destination/ place...hehe...but when I get the chance to travell I go go goooooo....I like to visit new places and make new friends...This site is also a means of "travelling" if I can say that...hehe...well...we meet new people from everywhere...
adriana, I hope you would like to come to BeiJing China for Olympic in 2008!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Oh they will be in China? I didn't know :roll:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

pooh_bear wrote:we'll i cant share yet more experience from travelling but my uncle travels alot around the world. i always get to see his pics. it's really fun going to different places but it means spending a lot of money.
sweetie, looking at pics is different from travelling on your own:-) I want u to come here :lol: so you have to make more money for the proposal:-)
adriana_a

Who knows?...

Post by adriana_a »

Who knows?...I'd like to come other there...
Hello everybody! Who is interested in someone interesting...?!?
Sunny

Post by Sunny »

I like the custom of minority, so I want to go every place where minority lives. This time I will go to GuiLin to visit ZhuangZu at there, I will tell you something about it.
cristina

travelling

Post by cristina »

I love travelling although the last time I went abroad was five years ago. It is an amazing experience, you learn new things every day about the living of other cultures and try to adapt.
Travelling is an experience you never forget.
jonrey10
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jonrey10 »

Hi there, Cristina! :D

c",) I'm here... all the way c",)
serenella
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by serenella »

I love travelling, too!!
And my reasons are the same as most EC members: travelling makes us open our minds, lets us get in touch with different cultures, meet wonderful people and look at beautiful places...
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

serenella wrote:I love travelling, too!!
And my reasons are the same as most EC members: travelling makes us open our minds, lets us get in touch with different cultures, meet wonderful people and look at beautiful places...
I like Italy,i should go there,it must,when i arrived there someday,I must have been a director,I said,I will pick up some scenary here for my movie,yes ,guess what?Sofia luolan was my idol.
:)
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

You mean Sofia Loren? Image
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

traveller wrote::R: :R: :R: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Italy is a very beutiful coungtry and has long history.
sometime,I will go!
Yes,we will meet there.Italy!Sofia Loran!Football star Robert Bajor,God father's homeland,the eternal dream of mine!

can Serellna welcome us? :lol: :lol:
---
Sissi

*_*

Post by Sissi »

I am so glad to see so many people love travelling as I do .As a student,I can't travel without the support of my parent lol~
But I have visited many places in China or abroad for performance,which is my pride!~
And in my eyes,travelling brings me another eyes to observe this world and broaden my horizen.
Plus,Redrose are you a english teacher in China?I am a student in china ,lol~glad to see you :lol:
To the world you are the someone,but to the someone you are the world!~
chenyuli

Post by chenyuli »

Dixie wrote:Hahahaha

How great it is! I support your suggestion. But when will we have this chance to take a trip together? Can the answer to this question not be "maybe"? Tell me the accurate time. :P
Bubble

Post by Bubble »

im "in love" of travel world too!! :D because i learn of other cultures, languagues and i visit beautiful places..i was in America (Venezuela, Brazil, Colombia and United States) and of Europe i visited..France, Germany,Holland, Portugal and Italy.. i hope someday go to Asia and Australia ;)
Imagedal tuo sguardo non allontanarmi mai!Image
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

OK OK OK!

I want to travel too. I´d like to visit Spain, Italy, Hungary, Russia, India, Tibet, Canada, England and France, BUUUUUUUTTT

I don´t have money to do that. I suppossed you have the same problem, then "If I couldn´t go to the mountain, maybe the mountain could come to me".

I have a little apartment where I lived before my sister died and I had to return to my father home. That apartment is alone, with all my furnitures, I used to go there almost three times in a month in order to clean it. If you decide to visit México someday don´t worry for the Hotel, my apartment will be your Hotel and you will not to pay anything. I will be your tourist Guide. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
chenyuli

Post by chenyuli »

Elba wrote:OK OK OK!

I want to travel too. I´d like to visit Spain, Italy, Hungary, Russia, India, Tibet, Canada, England and France, BUUUUUUUTTT

I don´t have money to do that. I suppossed you have the same problem, then "If I couldn´t go to the mountain, maybe the mountain could come to me".

I have a little apartment where I lived before my sister died and I had to return to my father home. That apartment is alone, with all my furnitures, I used to go there almost three times in a month in order to clean it. If you decide to visit México someday don´t worry for the Hotel, my apartment will be your Hotel and you will not to pay anything. I will be your tourist Guide. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Hi, Elba, now I can tell my friend that I have a temparory hotel in Mexico. :D That 's very wonderful.
Jamesbond

Post by Jamesbond »

I like travelling ,every summuer holidays I often spend in visiting some special places !
I love English treating that as a part of my life .So glad to make friends with you .Altogether we can make efforts on English studying and finally we'll make it !!!Expecting you can contact with me for chatting .let's help each other!GOGO!
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

I like travelling because I am very curious of cultures. I like learning languages. :mrgreen:

I sometimes wondered this question. I thought that one factor can to be the fact that I don't and won't know my origin (I was born in India, adopted by Swiss people and won't know my origin). So a perpetual research. ;) [And if I was to go to India ?... :idea: ]

But I am glad to be curious, what a luck !

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
masa
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by masa »

I like traveling.
Because if we go abroad or another place in Japan, we can see many beautiful things.
Henry Lu

Just beacuse I love it

Post by Henry Lu »

I like traveling for nothing special,just beacuse I love it.Perhaps,I can know more about the world through travling.I'm interested in different cultures,especially the food and the places of interests! :)
;) ;)
manrat

Post by manrat »

I love travelling because it's a way to meet new people and experience their culture and lifestyle. It also helps to learn a language or improve your language skills.
Dawn
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Dawn »

I love travelling because I learn new things, meet new people and of course, see a different environment. :D
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

But if someone has a carsickness, then Travel is partly a kind of misery for him/her. :mrgreen:
idalia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by idalia »

I enjoy travelling by car, the problem comes when I think I have to fly to go anywhere. :( :(

In fact, I've never been on a plane :oops: :oops: :oops:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

idalia wrote:I enjoy travelling by car, the problem comes when I think I have to fly to go anywhere. :( :(

You will have chance to go somewhere by plane. it isn't as nice as you imagine.
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

idalia wrote:I enjoy travelling by car, the problem comes when I think I have to fly to go anywhere. :( :(

Traveling by plane for the first time is scary and fun. Then it gets tedious. And the more you travel by plane, the more your mind wanders, especially on long flights. Now, for me, everytime I sit in a plane, I can't help but fear the tail of the plane will hit the runway during liftoff.
idalia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by idalia »

I've always thought that the first time I have the chance to fly, I'll get in the plane absolutely drunk :?

Of course I'm just kidding