Make war not love?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

TalkingPoint
Teacher/Moderator
Teacher/Moderator

Make war not love?

Post by TalkingPoint »

Make war not love? Is it justifiable for a country to go to war to change a regime that is politically contrary to its own or allegedly unjust?
Last edited by TalkingPoint on Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
meeli

war

Post by meeli »

I think it is justiable :o
:mrgreen: :arrow: :idea: :?: :!:
kid19826

Post by kid19826 »

I don"t agree with this point of view. You don't know for sure what is the real purpose ot a country when they say that they want to bring freedom to other. oh they are telling lies. :?:
vivina

Re: Make War not Love?

Post by vivina »

Nothing justify a war.

Talking Point wrote:Make War not Love?

Do you think that it is justifiable for a country to go to war in order to free another country from a regime that is allegedly unjust or politically contrary to it own?
member-eclub

Make war not love

Post by member-eclub »

Make war not love? But why? War always brings sorrows and death, fear and dearth. Do you want to see that sight? After a war, many many people are disabled and die, the fright covers everywhere. War is so cruel and stern. People who make war are so selfish.Surely we can solve every problem without war. without force . All things we need are love and sympathy. Why don't we do that?
WAR CAN'T BE JUSTIFIED.[/b]
a_rahimi43

war not love

Post by a_rahimi43 »

i think that it,s not jusifable. it,s non of anaother bussiness to solve problem of other people, especial inner problems.peoples of each country must solve their problem by theirself. other countries must,nt interfer to another countries affairs.

Post by Guest »

War isn´t the answer to a problem, it´s making problems!!!!!
Monique

Post by Monique »

We have a long history full with war - but nobody learns about this. Why? War only brings sadness. So love is the only answer. :P
Petra

Post by Petra »

I think that war isn´t th right way. We had many wars in the last centuries
and all of them have only brougth death and demolition. I think that love wouldl be more successfully.
Yesania96

Post by Yesania96 »

No country would volunteer to free another country and sends thousands of soldiers to a foreign country unless the first country would be highly benefited somehow.
daniel6ding

that is not a help but a encrochment

Post by daniel6ding »

i think each country in the world in spite of big or small,they are equal.and as a indepandent country their people have the right to chose what kind of leader they want.the regime can't last forever.but the big country hasn't the right to encroch in order to change except there happened a big human crisis.[quote][/quote]
bluestone

Post by bluestone »

To america,the oil is the reason. :D
syo

Post by syo »

anybody knew the feeling of the Iraqy
syo

Post by syo »

stop selling arms to the poor country!
syo

Post by syo »

stop selling arms to the poor country!
mjivoin

Post by mjivoin »

Hello everione,

My name is Mircea and I can tell you something about the war and making the right thing.
In 1999 the American army bobed the Serbian people in order to distroy the Milosevic regime. In a way they suceed by distroing this country economically.
In the end Mr. Milosevic is on trial in Hag for his war crimes against other people.
But the main idea is that the people from that country remained the same with the same stupid ideas. American army didn't change their view on what is good and what is wrong to do.

Mircea
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

If someone goes to war with the idea of freeing others AND NO MORE,he is right .IF someone do free others and bring them prosper as well as just, he should be appreciated.But does this "someone" exist in modern world?
crystalfrogw

Post by crystalfrogw »

Politics is cruel and we say "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." Nonviolent activities are respectable but unrealistic.......Don't expect of sympathy from your enmy......
milk

Re: Make war not love?

Post by milk »

I think not reason!! When the can not solve problem, and cause of bother. However, we can go to communicate in method. So the solve problem is good. In society, we have to quiet and not quarrel. If look like as love. We not have a quarrel.