Christmas rulez! and I want to learn english..help me!

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Kiek

Christmas rulez! and I want to learn english..help me!

Post by Kiek »

hello everybody :P ..this is a topic about christmas.I would like to get to know people and speak english..so if you would like to chat with me..PLEASE leave a message!
Bye :!:
kiek (again)

movies

Post by kiek (again) »

By the way... one of my favourit christmas movie was "the santa claus" 8) . Does anyone know a good one? :D
mini me

Post by mini me »

hello kiekerjan!!

that's a very nice movie.. I can't speak english either.. :? so I can't help you whahahahahahahaha lache idee trouwens :lol: dit kunnen ze dus niet lezen he! :oops:

and rudolph the red knose ?rendier? haha very good christmas song!

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

kusje van je allerliefste nichtje
Kiek

whehe havind a good time my friend?

Post by Kiek »

mini me wrote:hello kiekerjan!!

that's a very nice movie.. I can't speak english either.. :? so I can't help you whahahahahahahaha lache idee trouwens :lol: dit kunnen ze dus niet lezen he! :oops:

and rudolph the red knose ?rendier? haha very good christmas song!

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

kusje van je allerliefste nichtje

Hee poepidoepie!!!
Melig hè ditte?! Ik kwam echt niet meer bij ik had ergens anders ook nog een heel lulverhaal gezet echt zOOOOOOOO lomp. Maar goed, nuds..o engels f*ck..oke
hello my dear, are you having a good time? Reading this you probably will..hehe :P Anywayz..when will we see you and jos en your dad again? We're waiting for a cahall! :wink: Because you know 5 decembre is coming close and we want to celbrait it with you guy..so let us know what it's gonna be. sinceraly :? Died
HET IS MIJJJJJJ KIEKKKKK!

spelfouten

Post by HET IS MIJJJJJJ KIEKKKKK! »

Btw I'm not as blond as I look.. It's just that sometimes I'm typing to fast..so that's the reason for some: "wrong spelled words" hihihihihihi
santa claus!!!

Post by santa claus!!! »

hahahahahah erg melig! en je wist gewoon meteen dat ik het was :lol: anywayzzzz wij komen as zondag geloof ik!! very gezel! sorry maar ik kan geen engels maybe moet ik hier ook maar is een topic neerzetten "2 learn english" :P

dikke hug from moi