mac & cheese

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

mac & cheese

Post by Dixie »

It's lunch time now and I'm starving. There's macarroni and cheese for lunch today. I think this is a world-wide known dish and everybody likes it. What do you think? Do you like it? :D
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Ok one week has gone by and no replies from you guys. I guess nobody likes mac&cheese... Well I don't believe you :P

Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

But I realy don't like macaroni
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

fia

Post by fia »

Dixie wrote:Ok one week has gone by and no replies from you guys. I guess nobody likes mac&cheese... Well I don't believe you :P

I will eat mac & cheese when I don't have any other choice....
Normally kid eat them right? Sorry if I am wrong guys ... let go eat something else where more exciting .... Italian, Thai, Indian or Indonesian food that was my favorite. :wink: :wink:
Pirate
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pirate »

Maccaroni is not popular here, especially with cheese because they origins from Europe (Western). I only have cheese with bread. What more do u use cheese with?

Post by Guest »

In a lot of stuff pirate. They use cheese in pizzas, hamburgers, pasta, nachos, crackers, and more. They also make cheese strings which are little sticks of cheese that kids like to eat. My nephews and my cousins love to eat those.
comaudencom

mmmm... cheese...

Post by comaudencom »

Cheese is an ingredient we add to many of our meals. You can use it in pizzas, sandwiches, pasta... as someone here (sorry, i dont remember your name) has said before. But many people (i also do it) eat cheese in soups, to prepare cakes (cheese cake is worldwide known, i think) and even you can use it with beefsteak (it is a french recipe called cordon bleu) and with all kinds of meat, as well.