Terrorists or freedom fighters?

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

alan

Terrorists or freedom fighters?

Post by alan »

Good evening everybody,

I am new here, name is Alan. Hope we will get along well.
As a matter of fact, I wanted to know your opinion concerning terrorism and preventive wars (atack on Iraq as such).
Maybe these two concepts have a lot in common?
Who do you think suicide-bombers are, terrorists or "freedom fighters"?

Thanks.
suhana

there is no clear cut

Post by suhana »

The concept of both terms is quite hard to explain because it is very subjective. The definition of terrorist and freedom fighter depends on the person who look at both groups. If the person has no clear understanding about the background of the group who creates the terror, he or she might refer to the group as terrorist. However, if the person knows that the group is fighting for their right to get free of oppression, he or she might want to describe the group as freedom fighter. So, the choice is your.
Books are friends that never fail me...
Ertrof

Post by Ertrof »

Yep. I agree with suhana :)
You take the point
There are different points of views. I think that people born in Iraq could think the same about us.
Are we terrorists or freedom fighters ?
Valo

Post by Valo »

Yeah Mr.Ertrof of Iradorn, THAT's RIGHT
but first the strawberry then the aspargi
in case of draw, first salt then sweet
and if it keepsa thge draw,play swedish
Valo

To Crowzin of Darkside

Post by Valo »

Valo

Post by Valo »

VIVA LA CROW CORRECT TAKE
PolishLady

Post by PolishLady »

suicide-bombers ? stupid people without imagination.Idiots who are totally blind. A new incarnation of Hitler and his army. A human mind is easy to manipulate, especially of people who live in their own tight cages.
A man who knows he is a fool is not a great fool
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

PolishLady wrote:suicide-bombers ? stupid people without imagination.Idiots who are totally blind. A new incarnation of Hitler and his army. A human mind is easy to manipulate, especially of people who live in their own tight cages.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
trushfire

We need to talk.

Post by trushfire »

Whom do we use violence on?
I think people who do not listen to their opinion, or who used violence on them use violence.
Terrorists are one of them.
They might want to talk about current issues with the government, but the government don't, so they use violence.
They might have family or friends who were injured or killed by some kind of military, so they use violence.
Therefore, to stop terrorism, we have to listen to their opinion, or to stop using violence including preventive wars.
Violence is bad and should not be used.

We need to talk.
Andrys

Post by Andrys »

Hi There!
We still believe that we can creat our Islam coutry, which will include all the countries and you can't interrup us.
Saddam forever!!! OUr brothers all over the world will have been making you shaking from fear
untill you recognise us as an independent counry. We'll achieve our aim,
whatever it'll costs. We sacriface our lives if Allahh needs it. Saddam! Sadddam! Saddam and Islam forever!!!!

Muhhamed Ibn Said al- Gadjirr Ruh-Samma.
paradise

Post by paradise »

hi all
it is my first time here
i like the topic and also ur replies .
i will tell u about my opinion but i'm sorry because of my english it may be not very well.

let us think well about terrorism

terrorism is to go to someone country and kill the perople their (the old people and children ) to force this county to make what u want .

terrorism is a bad thing and i'm not with it . because many people killed without reason .

if we talk now about the suicide-bombers (as in iraq )as u called them .
some of u may think they are terrorism . but those people are also a victoms . i know u will say how come ? they killed people and u say victoms .

yes they are victoms because what u can do if u find a great force take ur country and every day killed thousands of children and old people from ur family , friends , neighbours and people u love.

they dont find any way they can defiend them selves by except this way .

the world may see them as terrorism but they are a disappointed people who dont find a way to help thier country to be free and help the people who killed around them and injured every minute ,every hour and every day except this way.

think u are in their place a great force came into ur country and told u that they looking for the terrorism and they killed every day children , old people (are they terrorist :? )

it is my opinion from what i see every day in the newspapers, tv chanels . people injured , mothers cry , old people kiilled without any reason .

at the end this is a political issue and i'm not better in the political issues but i try to say my opinion only .

i hope m english is not too bad :wink:
The one who guides to something good has a reward similar to its doer