Can you sleep well?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Post by Guest »

People say counting sheep will help but it never works for me. Drinking warm milk doesn't work for me either since I'm lactose-intolerant. The best way I've found so far is listening to my favorite songs or better, my favorite radio channel. Whenever I listen to it, I won't think and it puts me to sleep fast. :wink:
maryemily

Post by maryemily »

i used to sleep well but now i have my little daughter that wakes so.....you know.....i wake up with her. but....i think that if you have some exercise during the day you get tired enough to sleep well......try this.
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Can you sleep well?

Post by sweethuman »

When I turn off the T.V and stop doing interesting things, such as games, t.v. or laptop and then I go to bed so I can easily fall a sleep
pattpim

Post by pattpim »

I don't have problem about sleeping, because I have work out every morning for thirty minutes per day, sometimes I play tennis or jogging.
After that, I start working with freshness, until to late in the morning I just felt sleepy,
so I have to drink a cup of ice coffee, then I can work all day, and when I back home I'm tired
that it makes me sleep well all night.
Good night,
Pattpim
Lara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lara »

When i go to be, i start thinking in everything, my life, friends, people, my family,etc then i dont realize when i fall asleep :) it's not hard to me, so i dont have problems with that, i think
GreekParis

Post by GreekParis »

Well most of the experts say for instance read a book, or watch a movie. Drink a bit of brandy - only for adults - go for a walk even if it is 3 oclock in the morning. Something to keep the mind busy.

Don't think about it, honestly !!
damien

Post by damien »

Sometimes it might not be easy to identify the causes that disturbs our normal sleep pattern. Also recent findings does have many surprises in store for us. Like we used to know taking a hot bath or watching television would make us fall asleep quickly, recent studies say otherwise. Anyway in my case it was the case of the contact lenses causing irritation to the eyes. I guess this is not going to be a problem with the others once they obey the guidelines to wear them effectively.
Wangshenghui

Post by Wangshenghui »

Yes,I can sleep well.
Very very very well! :lol: