Best country to visit

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

lydiaaaaa
Silver Member

Postby lydiaaaaa » Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:08 pm

Hey,simplyblessedwithlove
Thanks for your share,actually it really need to spend a lot of money to travel so much countries especially Japan.Although Japan's clothes or food is very good, it really need to use a large sum of money for this trip to Japan.But in my opinion Japan is really worth us to visit.I wish you will have a nice trip with your cousins in the near future.
Also,i want to introduce another wonderful place to you too which is called "Maldives".It is really a wonderful place for us to relax ourselves,so i wish you will love this place and let me show you some pictures about "Maldives"

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:46 am

Tell me more about the place Lydia :wink: The pictures are nice, by the way.

lydiaaaaa
Silver Member

Postby lydiaaaaa » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:53 am

simplyblessedwithlove
Thanks for your reply,actually Maldives is really a marvellous for us to visit as the view there is really beautiful,if you love swimming then it will a suitable place for you as there are a lot of beaches,not only for swimming ,you can diving there as i know that there are a activity for the tourist that they can have the chance to dive and see the colourful coral.It's really fantastic!!!
Also something special about Maldives is some of the hotel there are built in centre of the sea that mean if you want to go back to your hotel,you have to swim !Isn't that funny?????

alsalam

Postby alsalam » Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:00 pm

my country is very beautiful

It;s yemen

kannie

Postby kannie » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:54 am

Actually, i have been to Taiwan only, and i think Taiwan is really a wonderful country to visit, especially the bookstores and the night markets. If you visit taiwan, what you have to worry about is how to spend your time efficiently and how you can visit all the places that you are interested in. JUST VISIT AND ENJOT!

Henry Lu

Postby Henry Lu » Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:59 am

I think France is one of the most beautiful countries in the world you must visit,when you are alive.I just like France best.And I hope that I can immigrant there someday. :D

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:53 am

Henry Lu wrote:
I think France is one of the most beautiful countries in the world you must visit,when you are alive.I just like France best.And I hope that I can immigrant there someday. :D

My great-aunt and my cousins live in France, but I haven't had a chance to visit them there. They told me how France was really beautiful with all its romantic scenes and such. However, my bf's friend who just came back to the US from France told us it was boring to her. She said although the place was beautiful, but it was too boring. She'd stayed there for about half a year and she had to come back because she couldn't take it. I guess people can have different interests for the same place; some might like it and some might not. Either way, I still wanna visit it to see what the fuss is really about. :wink: By the way, where do you live, Henry?

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:58 am

lydiaaaaa wrote:simplyblessedwithlove
Thanks for your reply,actually Maldives is really a marvellous for us to visit as the view there is really beautiful,if you love swimming then it will a suitable place for you as there are a lot of beaches,not only for swimming ,you can diving there as i know that there are a activity for the tourist that they can have the chance to dive and see the colourful coral.It's really fantastic!!!
Also something special about Maldives is some of the hotel there are built in centre of the sea that mean if you want to go back to your hotel,you have to swim !Isn't that funny?????

Have you ever been to Maldives, Lydia?

lydiaaaaa
Silver Member

Postby lydiaaaaa » Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:47 am

Hi simplyblessedwithlove,
No, I actually haven't been to Maldives but i really want to go there if I had enough money!!!!! :lol:

nammm

Postby nammm » Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:23 pm

Hi~I never been to anywhere outside HK...I only visit Xian in China with the Chinese History study group.I want to visit Australia because I know that it is very beautiful undersea there,and I love things undersea except the shark,they are terrible!!I love the seahorses,they are quite cutie^^

trieucoo

Postby trieucoo » Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:21 am

why dont u visit Vietnam?? friendly people,beautiful cities, a lot of things to buy with cheap price
Sometimes I have to look down to find happiness

lydiaaaaa
Silver Member

Postby lydiaaaaa » Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:49 am

Thanks to let me know that Vietnam is a nice place to visit,if i have enough money,i am sure i will visit it in the near future!!!!

Trantrung
Silver Member

Postby Trantrung » Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:10 am

We always welcome to all of you!
I wander'd lonely as a cloud

Yasmina
Silver Member

Hi all

Postby Yasmina » Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:09 pm

nice subject
You can also visit Egypt.It is very nice country with a very hospitality people.You do not want a lot of money to go there.I hope you visit it.

lydiaaaaa
Silver Member

Postby lydiaaaaa » Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:05 am

Hi,Yasmina
Thanks to introduce Egypt to me and i'll make it as a choice to visit this summer holiday. Can u introduce more about Egypt .... ;)

Yasmina
Silver Member

Egypt

Postby Yasmina » Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:39 am

Egypt has great river Naile you can get a boat and have a nice tripe in it.I live in Cairo there is a Museum the all tourists come to visit it any way Egypt has the third monuments of the whole
world. Try to come and you will see.Welcome any time.
Have a nice time. :D

lydiaaaaa
Silver Member

Postby lydiaaaaa » Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:06 am

Hi Yasmina,
Thanks for your introduction of Eygpt and i really want to visit the river Naile and get a boat to have a nice trip to relax myself,maybe i'll visit it in this summer.Anyway,thanks a lot for your valuable introduction.

waterlife

Re: Best country to visit

Postby waterlife » Tue May 03, 2005 8:29 am

lydiaaaaa wrote:In my opinion, the best country to visit is Japan because we can play many exciting games in the Disney and also we can see the famous cartoons there too.Also,the food there is very delicious especially the shushi and there has a lot shopping centres which we can buy many gift to my friends tooooo!
PS.I am happy to tell you that we have the same topic,let's come and give some comments!!!

HK also will build Disney.And I don't like Japan.I hate Japanese!They kill our people and deny what they committing in China-Japan war.They sell electronic rubbish to China!!As a Chinese I'm very disappoint with you!

amahmood

Postby amahmood » Fri May 27, 2005 11:51 pm

waterlife
They don't sell you electronic rubbish, You buy their electronic rubbushes. ;).

One of the countries that I realy like is Cyprus - greek part -. Nice people, Good beaches and food.

GORK

hi

Postby GORK » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:05 pm

hi I'm from Thailand...and I think Thailand is very interesting country..it has a beautiful scenic, variety of food and more...
When you come, you will get the great expereince.....

Return to “Adventure & Travel”