Bomb Attacks. What do they achieve?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

i go against the bomb attach

Postby guest » Mon Dec 08, 2003 12:58 pm

in today's world,there are enormous blooding crisises everyday in everywhere.it makes me to think if it is true that safety and development are the two main themes.why are there so many cruel slaying ,even using bomb ?if they have the neclear bomb ,will they use it to hurt people?
i cannot continue to think it about ,it is a nightmare to everyone.why are everythings not solved by peaceful ways? now it is time to find the roots of the problems. :x

garyrobert@ureach.com

terrorist...

Postby garyrobert@ureach.com » Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:10 pm

a terrorist is a freedom fighter who attacks you...

a freedom fighter is a terrorist who attacks somebody else...

future

Postby future » Sun Dec 14, 2003 8:14 am

We all know that the world is not full of peace.As for the bomb attacters,however,are not absolutely wrong,in some countries,such as Iraq,their territony is attacked by USA,can they tolerate all these?therefore.they use some extreme manners to retaliate USA, are they absolutely wrong?Of course,some bomb attacters use bomb for the political reason, :evil: the most angry thing is that they do it at cost of the civil people's life.As far as I'm concered,I hope the bomb attack will be end,and the people in the earth live in a peacefull world![/quote]

Virgee

Attacks - solution for weak poeple

Postby Virgee » Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:15 am

Only a weak men can do a bomb attack. Mainly Islamish(Mohamedan). It's their of of fighting.It's 'bout religion.One religion means peace. The religion is Christianity. No Allah, no Buddha, and others. Innocent lives are lost because of untrue gods.Don't you think so?

Eradicate

Yep

Postby Eradicate » Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:21 am

Bombs not food. It's a solution. The strong survives. Poor people in Africa? Eradicate 'em all...and there will be no poor people.

k

Re: Attacks - solution for weak poeple

Postby k » Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:30 am

Virgee wrote:Only a weak men can do a bomb attack. Mainly Islamish(Mohamedan). It's their of of fighting.It's 'bout religion.One religion means peace. The religion is Christianity. No Allah, no Buddha, and others. Innocent lives are lost because of untrue gods.Don't you think so?

You are silly girl!!! Every religion is the good religion, you are only look at yoorself - selfish girl. If your religion is peaceful religion, it is the good religion and so the christianity isn´t only the best way how can live on the world. your opinions are stupid!!!!

Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Arale » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:38 am

Bom attacks seem a daily thing in countries in wars now . Oh how sad it is !What do bom attackers get ? They lose their lives and kill many other innocent people .Not only that , they leave a great pain in victims' relatives'heart .And who knows who among these will become an attacker to take revenge ?? Then pain will never ends.

_Arale_

paradise
Silver Member

Postby paradise » Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:19 pm

I think that the bomb attacks is a bad thing for sure. but sometimes the people who find their famlies killed around them , the people who find a great army of a great countries came to their towns and destroied it dont find any suitable way to defence for thier countires only by using this way.

while the people who are doing this to force the government to pay to them or to do what they want in this time this is a bad way.

also in wars the using of bombs is a bad thing because a lot of annocent people were killed because of this .
The one who guides to something good has a reward similar to its doer

Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Arale » Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:24 am

paradise, I agree with you. Unfortunately, it is a way for some nations and some groups to prove their power. They care of nothing but their own benefit. They don't care how many people have been killed but how strong they have been. :evil:

_Arale_
Nothing lasts forever...

milvankale

violence is not the solve of the problems

Postby milvankale » Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:43 pm

in my opinion all people have to learn live together and respect the others life style and world views.and alll rich people and country should help the poor ones.

if people should divide and share their richness the world can be more peaceful and beautiful
who wants to be my penpals??
come on ı am waiting

authorityquery
Silver Member

Postby authorityquery » Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:23 pm

No justifications.
No one 'll accept their justifications.
War is worst thing in the world.
War is my enemy.
MTV i like most wanted

authorityquery
Silver Member

Postby authorityquery » Mon May 16, 2005 5:05 pm

The war is the most terrible thing in the world.
Everything should be solved in peace.
Thanks.
MTV i like most wanted

crystalfrogw

Postby crystalfrogw » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:28 am

What they gain is just hatress.....

any bombing aiming at civilians is unacceptable.

Only cowards take extreme measures to get their aims instad of resolving problems by more respectable ways....

Petra

Re: Attacks - solution for weak poeple

Postby Petra » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:17 pm

Virgee wrote:One religion means peace. The religion is Christianity. ... Don't you think so?

No, I don't. You only have to take a look at the history of Christianity. I'm thinking of the crusades, of witch burnings, and today, you just have to take a look at the situation in Northern Ireland to see that Christianity doesn't bring peace.

The only thing that may bring peace is tolerance for those who have religion that is different from your own.

Best wishes,

Petra

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Re: Bomb Attacks. What do they achieve?

Postby Krisi » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:26 am

TalkingPoint wrote:What do bomb attacks achieve? People sometimes plant bombs in non-military targets (airports, banks, buses...) for political reasons. What justification can be given for such attacks?

As for me, there is no justifiable reason for this act. I think, this is only for self-satisfaction, beneficial only to a limitted group of people.
And the root of this is selfishness.

nightwish
Silver Member

Postby nightwish » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:55 pm

What do bomb attacks achieve?

NOTHING!

Moody
Silver Member

Re: bombing

Postby Moody » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:12 am

nageen wrote:bombing can assist planters in multiple capacities. A suicidal bomber in Kashmir helps his fellows by burning to ashes an indian headquarter, a bus has a bomb planted in it to cause terrorism and a prime minister is killed by bombing. so bombing is taking place from war to the parliamentary levels.
terrorism is the weapon of weak!! but can a poor and meek afford to buy a bomb?? when UNO has its headquarters in Washington why is the testing of MOAB (Mother of All Bombs) taking place in Florida fields of the same country??
these are the biased and dual standards of our international bureaucracies which believes in the divide and rule policy. now the point is how to divide.....how to make two humans descendants of same biological hierarchies enemies of each other????
the answer is 'JUST BOMB THE BROTHERHOOD OUT BY BOMBING THE LOVED ONES OF ONE AND CASTE THE CRIME ON ANOTHER'
!

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH NAGEEN !!!

hadiafghan

Postby hadiafghan » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:38 am

Planting bombs and suicide attacks are an act of terrorism. The terrorists cant achive anything other than destruction and terrrorizing the people.

sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Re: Bomb Attacks. What do they achieve?

Postby sweethuman » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:44 am

Killing an innocent human being is a biggest sin/crime.

Return to “Talking Point Discussion”