all people love the US!!!

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

real_lord

all people love the US!!!

Post by real_lord »

Read what found on the Net and have a good time:)))
------------------------
Hu's On First
Here is a meeting between the President and his National Security Advisor.
- (We take you now to the Oval Office.)

George: Condi! Nice to see you. What's happening?
Condi: Sir, I have the report here about the new leader of China.
George: Great. Lay it on me.
Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.
George: That's what I want to know.
Condi: That's what I'm telling you.
George: That's what I'm asking you. Who is the new leader of China?
Condi: Yes.
George: I mean the fellow's name.
Condi: Hu.
George: The guy in China.
George: The new leader of China.
George: The Chinaman!
Condi: Hu is leading China.
George: Now whaddya' asking me for?
Condi: I'm telling you Hu is leading China.
George: Well, I'm asking you. Who is leading China?
Condi: That's the man's name.
George: That's who's name?
Condi: Yes.
George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of China?
Condi: Yes, sir.
George: Yassir? Yassir Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle East.
Condi: That's correct.
George: Then who is in China?
George: Yassir is in China?
Condi: No, sir.
George: Then who is?
George: Yassir?
George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China. Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone.
Condi: Kofi?
George: No, thanks.
Condi: You want Kofi?
George: No.
Condi: You don't want Kofi.
George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And then get me the U.N.
George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.
Condi: Kofi?
George: Milk! Will you please make the call?
Condi: And call who?
George: Who is the guy at the U.N?
Condi: Hu is the guy in China.
George: Will you stay out of China?!
George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N.
Condi: Kofi.
George: All right! With cream and two sugars. Now get on the phone.
(Condi picks up the phone.)
Condi: Rice, here.
George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too. Maybe we should send some to the guy in China. And the Middle East. Can you get Chinese food in the Middle East?

IT"S OVER.
mercy

Post by mercy »

hehe :D
great

thanx man
^עידן^
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

It was long and to be honest when I read it at first I couldn't understand any thing but when I read it again i did ha ha ha. It was really funny. :wink:

If you have some more jokes then please post it here again. :roll:
gill

Post by gill »

lol, i ve read it before, but its still very funny.

"George: Yassir is in China?
George: Then who is?
George: Yassir?
Condi: No, sir. "
:D :D :D
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity
Honey

Post by Honey »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was funny! :wink:
Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday
Dithzie

Post by Dithzie »

I had a good laugh when I read this. It's hilariously funny. Hope you post more of this. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope the Americans won't take offense over this one...
Iamwhoam
real_lord

Hello:)))

Post by real_lord »

I don't think Americans would offend. These people - in my opinion - seem to care about anything but their September 9.11 and money. Naive and stupid these who believe in any war on terror (excluding propaganda on their TV). All we can envy them is their the latest technology and that's all. As far as I know some of their waste dumps are as tragic as beautiful websites their produce about environmental protection but all must pay in US and no other philosophy there.
Their big advantage is the country is still far from overpopulation (generally). So called living space still seems to matter. I will always be laughing at people who believe in US.
Emipres rise and empires vanish. Some time ago Alexander the Great made his empire and Romans made their. Both collapsed.
There are days - like today-when reading the stuff like above make me really sick not laughing. And the more I wish an A-bomb to US for their blindness for tsunami victims. They don't want to see anything but their war, next threats for their fat asses from Korean neclear power (I can see a threat for me because of US nuclear power rather than because of Korean one). AMERICA SUCKS.
No comments please.
real_lord:)))
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

At this moment, I think it's better to be American than European... America is free of real_lord. Well I'm was sick about seeing Mr Bushes toothache face in tv (3 years in row) after 11 but.. seems that press, and even Bush is tired at last..

Well I hope real_lords prev post was irony.

NB. Actually I'm anyway Estonian not europen.
real_lord

You sound interesting but

Post by real_lord »

my version is still different than yours. I feel myself part of Europe and I feel it very strongly. Europe started in Rome and Rome is everlasting city. I mean not Italy with Mr. Berlusconi but Rome with Vatican. Maybe because during last decade Poland has had a Pope in Rome I feel strong bounds with this city or maybe because of fact that I have visited this country many times. Don't know. I realise Poland is seen as a country of East - under influence of Russia mostly. However I don't feel any emotional bonds of mine with East. People from East - I mean closer to Russia part of Poland seem to me to be much worse real lords than British real lords for example. The same greed everywhere to be richer and richer and their only idea what to do with their own nations at the expense of which they make their money is to join EU and let them to work there.
So I think - because I want to have normal life that it doesn't make sense for me to feel Polish when I have neither job no flat in my country (forget about any social securities as deals my unableness to work). Would you be proud of being Polish in my case? Probably not. I don't like neither communism nor Poles though I am from Poland. Hahahaha:(((.
real_lord
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Well, maybe it was premature to tell that I'm not european. If I look cloosely, I dont know enough about europe to say such things.. But I'm a little skeptic about EU... Actually I'm must thank Poland, who fighted for better pact when joining with EU. Some time I'm feel that estonian public servants and government is a bunch of grovellers... I hope it's not so.

Rome don't mean anything for me. Estonia is almost atheistic country. It was Christian befofre worldwar II but.. I think it's good, that estonia is not so religious. In my viewpoint is all belivers.. well I dont know this word in english..

In bast, cristian was exported here by force. It's not local religion. Local religion is almost forget. Only what I know, it called Tara.
real_lord

Hello:)

Post by real_lord »

You know -depriving people of their religious nature was one of the main task of communism as far as I remember. In Poland it mostly failed though I feel pain that Catholic Church that played an important part in polical battle against communistic ideas is pushed into the corner in Polish new capitalism. So called wild freedom or wild capitalism don't remember neither about Catholic Church past role ( I am trying to be merely JUST towards historical facts when I write my words here) nor about human side of anything. The same people who were trying to find a place of comfort in it during communistic epoc today turned back and spit at it. Is it wise? The same people in Catholic Church and the ones who spit today used to attend there in the past. God seems to me to be probably the only something that doesn't change and still the same in spite of progress of history. His pieces of advice are the same since the time of Moses etc. though it's really immpossible sometimes to believe in God. On the other hand in these hard moments of mine I really wonder what is left for a human being when no God at all for his/her. What is left? Some values that are very hazy for me. Though I don't know. Mr Socrates was poisoned, Mr Jesus was crucified, Mr and MRS many others also have been murdered (Mr. Juszczenko in Ukraine attempted to be poisoned). For me privately Ukraine seems to be a country of the best soils in Europe with its people still hungry because of politics. How is it possible? I know very little about Estonia.
Thanks for your letter:)
real_lord ( very good lord, indeed:))) ).