Polish Pope is great man.

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

real_lord

Polish Pope is great man.

Post by real_lord »

Bad news about Pope :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... eu/pope_44

Sometimes it seems to me that when our Pope dies Dark Ages will cover Planet Earth and noone good will stay alive……………
:(((
I know that I have a great imagination but do you know that some prophecies claim that after this Pope will be two other (one from Africa ) and this world will vanish?
I believe it can be truth cause people again are worse and worse. But I do believe before it all happens we will have to read some great books, watch some good movies, visit some wonderful places and meet some increadible people. And not only!!!:)))
real_lord:)))

Re: Polish Pope is great man.

Post by Guest »

real_lord wrote:Bad news about Pope :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... eu/pope_44

Sometimes it seems to me that when our Pope dies Dark Ages will cover Planet Earth and noone good will stay alive……………
:(((
I know that I have a great imagination but do you know that some prophecies claim that after this Pope will be two other (one from Africa ) and this world will vanish?I believe it can be truth cause people again are worse and worse. But I do believe before it all happens we will have to read some great books, watch some good movies, visit some wonderful places and meet some increadible people. And not only!!!:)))
real_lord:)))
Where did you get that? I don't believe in prophecies because most of them are hoax. I remember shortly after the 9/11 event, there were bunch of prophecies everywhere on the net claiming they were of Nostradamus. :roll:
real_lord

don't go mad

Post by real_lord »

in US with your 9/11 too much, please. International terrorist net stole you 2 your own airplanes, you had no economical problems of course and that's why decided Suddam Hussain would be blame for everything. You are blessed to have Jews in the Middle East on your side. Otherwise you would be all dead at once there. And all those your soldiers...I don't know if it is normal for a soldier to lose 3 fingers and cry and call for psychologist because of POST TRAUMA SYNDROME. I relise 9 year old kid behaving like that - not any soldier who decided with his free will he wanted to go and fight in Iraq for US!
One big pitiful hahahaha for me :oops:
real_lord

Re: don't go mad

Post by Guest »

real_lord wrote:in US with your 9/11 too much, please. International terrorist net stole you 2 your own airplanes, you had no economical problems of course and that's why decided Suddam Hussain would be blame for everything. You are blessed to have Jews in the Middle East on your side. Otherwise you would be all dead at once there. And all those your soldiers...I don't know if it is normal for a soldier to lose 3 fingers and cry and call for psychologist because of POST TRAUMA SYNDROME. I relise 9 year old kid behaving like that - not any soldier who decided with his free will he wanted to go and fight in Iraq for US!One big pitiful hahahaha for me :oops:
real_lord
So, to you soldiers can't cry? :roll: They're humans, not robots or machines for crying out loud.
You can get to choose not to go to wars; however, when your country asks you to go, you're supposed to go. Otherwise, you're breaking the laws for not paying your service to the country. After Bush Administration declared the war, men were drafted to go there; however, one guy refused to go. I don't remember who he was but it's not the point. The point is he made a huge concern to everyone in the country about what would happen to him. I don't remember what had happened to him at that time but I think he got drafted back to military. This is the reason why I said not every man chooses to go to wars and if he says he doesn't want to go, he'll go free. It's not as simple as that. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post by Guest »

Well well well he's passed away.
Pirate
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pirate »

Real lord, it is confusing to create more than 1 topic talking about the same thing/event. This topic is now locked and we will give opinions in the other "John Paul II has died".