Michael Jackson= Innocent?????

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Krisi, Vega, EC

Post Reply
Guest

Michael Jackson= Innocent?????

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:13 pm

Are you following his recent news? If yes, what do you think of it?

User avatar
Ms.A.Z
Gold Member
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:23 am
Status: Other

Post by Ms.A.Z » Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:45 am

HI

I saw Micheal Jackson's news on a program called 20/20 in MBC 4 and I really feel like he is guilty. Every evidence is against him but Im sure he will win this time too and set free.

Guest

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:37 am

Ms.A.Z wrote:HI

I saw Micheal Jackson's news on a program called 20/20 in MBC 4 and I really feel like he is guilty. Every evidence is against him but Im sure he will win this time too and set free.
You think so? I think those evidences didn't do him justice. They were just for the prosecutors who wanted some fame and families who wanted a pinch of Jackson's money. Most of the boy who had to testify told the court that they did not sleep with Michael. Also, they were free in Neverland. To me, he's a celebrity to has mental problems, but not a child molestor.

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1196
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Post by Shazzam » Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:49 am

I'm a massive fan of Michael Jacksons talent. During the 70's and 80's he was definately KING of the music industry. I don't think anyone would deny that. I have watched and waited as all the events of the last several years have unfolded against him. Everyone around me believed he was guilty :twisted: but not me. I must admit my opinion is starting to change. I feel so sorry for him he has some pretty heavy demons in his wardrobe. It seems strange to me that his family hasn't been there during the course of his life (much) and they are there now. It all seems to be a little too late. I really won't be surprised at all if a GUILTY verdict is found in this case. There have been too many payoffs; not this time.

I really don't think the issue here is about sexual intercourse (or sleeping with children). He is into the masterbation side of things ; which is really worrying. Most of the testamonies given (present and past) have related to feeling, touching, oral sex etc. From what I have read on these sorts of topics that is usually the way the offenders work. It also seems that most of the victims have come from unstable family backgrounds (another sure fire sign). These are usually easier targets; as they are looking for attention and love.

Its all really sad. He has not only ruined his life but taken so many young soles with him.
:evil: :twisted:

Guest

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:06 am

shazzam1452 wrote: I'm a massive fan of Michael Jacksons talent. During the 70's and 80's he was definately KING of the music industry. I don't think anyone would deny that.
Yes! I've watched his biography movie. Up till now I don't think anyone in the music industry could achieve what he has had. I could be wrong, though. But to me, no one could.
shazzam1452 wrote: I have watched and waited as all the events of the last several years have unfolded against him. Everyone around me believed he was guilty :twisted: but not me. I must admit my opinion is starting to change.
Really? It's different for me. At first, I believed he was guilty because the case was strange and semi-sexual. But it has been too strange that I've been starting to doubt myself. I'm starting to think if the whole case has been what the media want me to see or there are more to it.
I belive he's psycho, but not that psycho. He's been through a lot; therefore, he'll be a hard work of any psychotherapist. I think what he needs is not going to the court or deal with those people who are like parasite sucking his fortune to be famous. Instead, he should have gone to therapy to solve his inner problems. A lot of things have added that lead to his weird behaviors now. *Sigh* what a loss! What a loss!
shazzam1452 wrote: I really don't think the issue here is about sexual intercourse (or sleeping with children). He is into the masterbation side of things ; which is really worrying. Most of the testamonies given (present and past) have related to feeling, touching, oral sex etc. From what I have read on these sorts of topics that is usually the way the offenders work.
If it's not about that, they wouldn't try to nail him. Trying to prove he's slept with those kids is all they have. If they could prove it, he could face years in jail, pay the fines and register as a sex offender for the rest of his life. Proving that he's masturbated and kept pornos wouldn't do much for the case. They're just examples that those might be reasons why he is interested in kids, but they're not proves that he's slept with them. The prosecutors have been working really hard to find the way to convince the Judge; however, there is still some doubt since the lawyer who sues him has been on his back for years. He's failed once and now he's trying again. If he won this case, he would have million of dollars and fame. In addition, the families who sue him are poor. Most of them need money badly and as we know money is the source of all evil and good. They can lie to get the money or they're telling the truth, we don't know. I seriously don't know and think which side I should believe.
shazzam1452 wrote:It also seems that most of the victims have come from unstable family backgrounds (another sure fire sign). These are usually easier targets; as they are looking for attention and love.

Its all really sad. He has not only ruined his life but taken so many young soles with him.
:evil: :twisted:
It's funny that those families knew he was psycho and all, but they still let their kids stay at Neverland. The boys, at first, denied they were sexually harrassed. Now, they've changed their words--they were sexually harrassed. What made them change their words? What? What? Please, tell us the truth. :?

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1196
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Post by Shazzam » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:40 am

I can agree with some of your thoughts for sure. The only confusion is from what I have gathered about the case it isn't that he masturbates on his own; he does it in front of minors and then he assists them with masturbation. Those actions are criminal and you can be prosecuted for that; you don't have to have sexual intercourse to be prosecuted under the Crime Act. There seems that there is a long history of this type of behaviour. I think that is why the prosectution is going after him with such vigor. If these people are all lying god help them :twisted: :evil:

The problem also is that Michael Jackson has told so many lies that most of the general public doesn't know what to believe when it comes out of his mouth. I mean for god sake he got on national tv and told Oprah that he had only had a couple of plastic surgery procedures, that he suffers from a skin disease that has made his skin turn white; I mean really. How dumb does he think people are. I mean his nose nearly fell off from all the procedures he has had. There are a couple of plastic surgery web-sites that detail the procedures he has done and also give photographic evidence. You should check them out.

He was such a handsome guy. He must hate his father something shocking that he has put himself through this amount of pain to totally change his face. Listen to "Man in the Mirror". I think that song sums it up!

The world will stay tuned with interest!!

Guest

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:56 am

shazzam1452 wrote:I can agree with some of your thoughts for sure. The only confusion is from what I have gathered about the case it isn't that he masturbates on his own; he does it in front of minors and then he assists them with masturbation. Those actions are criminal and you can be prosecuted for that; you don't have to have sexual intercourse to be prosecuted under the Crime Act. There seems that there is a long history of this type of behaviour. I think that is why the prosectution is going after him with such vigor. If these people are all lying god help them :twisted: :evil:
I know what you mean but the thing is are those video tapes they say they have real? :? It's hard to say.

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1196
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Michael Jackson - Innocent or Guilty?

Post by Shazzam » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:39 am

What Video tapes? Any info? I haven't heard about any videos; we only get very limited daily coverage (not a big issue here). Tell me more? ;) [/list][/quote]

Guest

Re: Michael Jackson - Innocent or Guilty?

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:53 pm

shazzam1452 wrote:What Video tapes? Any info? I haven't heard about any videos; we only get very limited daily coverage (not a big issue here). Tell me more? ;)
Sorry, I forgot to answer your post :oops: . Here is the link,
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... jackson_13
This is what I'm talking about.

RedRose

Post by RedRose » Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:43 am

Michael Jacksons is a HUGE pervert. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6341
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya

Post by Dixie » Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:44 am

Let's wait for the results, although I don't care about them at all. If he's guilty, he should go to prison (although if the American system is like the Spanish one, he might be freed immediately).

User avatar
Lalee
Platinum Member
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:53 am
Location: Peru

Post by Lalee » Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:12 pm

Dixie wrote:Let's wait for the results, although I don't care about them at all. If he's guilty, he should go to prison (although if the American system is like the Spanish one, he might be freed immediately).
How's that, Dix? A person like him might be freed in your country? :roll:

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6341
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya

Post by Dixie » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:30 pm

I mean that our law system is so bad that criminals are freed after some years in prison "for good behavior". Penoso, verdad?

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:30 pm

seal wrote:Quiet honestly I don't know what to do think about him. The whole thing is very confusing me. I wonder how the jury will decide.
The case has been going for too long. One of the jurors got kicked out of the team, Jacko is selling his Beatle collection ( I think), etc.
http://news.findlaw.com/ap/o/51/05-30-2 ... a7b5c.html
If he's found guilty, he could face up to 20 years in prison. *sigh*.......

User avatar
Lalee
Platinum Member
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:53 am
Location: Peru

Post by Lalee » Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:26 am

Dixie wrote:I mean that our law system is so bad that criminals are freed after some years in prison "for good behavior". Penoso, verdad?
Oh, I get it now. :)

manrat
Silver Member
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 6:06 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Germany/USA

Post by manrat » Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:30 pm

The jury just found him not guilty on all charges.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/13/jackson.trial/

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1196
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Post by Shazzam » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:36 pm

Now that he has been found NOT GUILTY on ALL Charges. I hope the media and the police will leave him alone. No matter what anyone thinks this should be the end of it now. I think he will just totally disappear out of view now.

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1196
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Post by Shazzam » Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:46 pm

I think the parents of the children involved in this case should be on trial, for too many reasons to list! Firstly and foremost explotation. I mean really who in their right mind (as a parent) would allow their children to share a bed with a grown man...it is neglect on their part. Putting the prosecutors etc in the middle doesn't help the case. They are just doing their jobs.

Just my opinion.

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:22 pm

shazzam1452 wrote:I think the parents of the children involved in this case should be on trial, for too many reasons to list! Firstly and foremost explotation. I mean really who in their right mind (as a parent) would allow their children to share a bed with a grown man...it is neglect on their part. Putting the prosecutors etc in the middle doesn't help the case. They are just doing their jobs.

Just my opinion.
Agree with you totally. I mean, what kinda loudsy parents are they? Letting their kids stay at Neverland, letting them sleep in the same bed with a psycho and sueing the guy for sleeping the same bed with their children--what the hell?!!?!?!?!?
My family never allows us to have a sleep-over at my friends' houses. The US is too sick with many sex-maniacs. You never know if your childrent might get raped by a friend's parent in a sleeping-over night. Whatcha gonna do after it's happened? Sue the guy? Too late, your kids already got raped. Overall, trust your friends, but sleep at home.

leen@rasel
Silver Member
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 3:28 pm

Post by leen@rasel » Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:14 pm

IBLIEVE THAT HE IS GUILTY BECAUSE EVEN THE JURY BLIEVED SO BUT THE PROBLEM THAT THERE WERE NO ENUOGH EVIDENCE AND THE BOUYS WHO WERE FRIEND OF HIM WERE ALL STARS THEY HAVE POWER HE CANT HURT THEM BECAUSE HE WILL BE IN A BIG TROUBLE :x

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6341
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya

Post by Dixie » Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:36 pm

leen@rasel wrote:IBLIEVE THAT HE IS GUILTY BECAUSE EVEN THE JURY BLIEVED SO BUT THE PROBLEM THAT THERE WERE NO ENUOGH EVIDENCE AND THE BOUYS WHO WERE FRIEND OF HIM WERE ALL STARS THEY HAVE POWER HE CANT HURT THEM BECAUSE HE WILL BE IN A BIG TROUBLE :x
:shock:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:18 pm

leen@rasel wrote:IBLIEVE THAT HE IS GUILTY BECAUSE EVEN THE JURY BLIEVED SO BUT THE PROBLEM THAT THERE WERE NO ENUOGH EVIDENCE AND THE BOUYS WHO WERE FRIEND OF HIM WERE ALL STARS THEY HAVE POWER HE CANT HURT THEM BECAUSE HE WILL BE IN A BIG TROUBLE :x
One, don't do capital. It hurts my eyes to read your post. I know you're trying to show that you're angry, but don't you think smileys would do a fine job?
Two, the boys and their mothers are from poverty. At first, they denied they were harrassed, but then they changed their mind. Did you ever ask why they changed their mind? And like you said, not enough evidence. I believe he's sick, but not that sick.

User avatar
Sigma
Gold Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:34 pm
Location: China

Post by Sigma » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:05 am

shazzam1452 wrote:I think the parents of the children involved in this case should be on trial, for too many reasons to list! Firstly and foremost explotation. I mean really who in their right mind (as a parent) would allow their children to share a bed with a grown man...it is neglect on their part. Putting the prosecutors etc in the middle doesn't help the case. They are just doing their jobs.

Just my opinion.

Hand up your hands,APPLAUSE!!!
Love my life! Love my friends! Love the world!

User avatar
Sigma
Gold Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:34 pm
Location: China

Post by Sigma » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:29 am

This is the biggest current news.
I think everyone could make mistakes,rather that Michael Jackson is aslo a normal person,he also could do some unbelieve things,even he is famous. He gave us so many happy things and wouderful music and great dance, we all should forgive him! Don't allways catch his mistakes to defeat him untill he is in prison or dead. Think about his past, his contribution to our world,not only music ,entertainment,but he also helped many persons out of charity! In china, if he did many good things or he was orginally a good person ,when he make mistakes ,our will think about all his before! We also should do like this
I support you ,Michail!!
Love my life! Love my friends! Love the world!

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:32 am

Sigmaboy wrote:This is the biggest current news.
I think everyone could make mistakes,rather that Michael Jackson is aslo a normal person,he also could do some unbelieve things,even he is famous. He gave us so many happy things and wouderful music and great dance, we all should forgive him! Don't allways catch his mistakes to defeat him untill he is in prison or dead. Think about his past, his contribution to our world,not only music ,entertainment,but he also helped many persons out of charity! In china, if he did many good things or he was orginally a good person ,when he make mistakes ,our will think about all his before! We also should do like this
I support you ,Michail!!
I don't know if he's helped other people are not, but I must admit enough is enough. If those families need money that bad, work for it then. Money doesn't grow on trees, and what's so hard to work for food and other expenses in the States? Some people are just too rotten to be slaves of money although it has something to do with their souls. :roll:

User avatar
Sigma
Gold Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:34 pm
Location: China

Post by Sigma » Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:20 pm

Someone be the slave of money,evil of money, this is not his or her personal wrong. Our society makes them. There is a logion: although money can't make everything, we can't lack money!
Love my life! Love my friends! Love the world!

User avatar
hedwig14
Silver Member
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:40 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

big farce...

Post by hedwig14 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:45 am

money can buy everything...
that's what we should always remember.. we might say money couldn't buy our dignity, principle. all of them are big lies now..
michael jackson has lots of money.. i guess he's guilty. but it's really hard to prove it since he's a very popular and influencing people...
i just said, i guess...

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Re: big farce...

Post by MissLT » Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:57 am

hedwig14 wrote:money can buy everything...
that's what we should always remember.. we might say money couldn't buy our dignity, principle. all of them are big lies now..
michael jackson has lots of money.. i guess he's guilty. but it's really hard to prove it since he's a very popular and influencing people...
i just said, i guess...
How about the other around? Money can buy everything that it makes people sold their souls to tell lies, to sell their kids in the process of adult's problems.

User avatar
illusion
Platinum Member
Posts: 829
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Poland

Post by illusion » Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:11 pm

Dixie wrote:
leen__rasel wrote:IBLIEVE THAT HE IS GUILTY BECAUSE EVEN THE JURY BLIEVED SO BUT THE PROBLEM THAT THERE WERE NO ENUOGH EVIDENCE AND THE BOUYS WHO WERE FRIEND OF HIM WERE ALL STARS THEY HAVE POWER HE CANT HURT THEM BECAUSE HE WILL BE IN A BIG TROUBLE :x
:shock:
I actually think the same. He's been guilty to me all along...

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1196
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Post by Shazzam » Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:25 pm

The whole thing is madness anyway. Quite frankly it is over he was found not guilty so that is that. The crazy thing about the system in the US is that a couple of Jurors have now come and and said that they believe he is guilty but they didn't vote that way. But wait for it they both have book deals.

That is what this whole case was about money.

Lets face it no one knows for sure if he is guilty or innocent. He would be a target for many reasons. His strange lifestyle etc. Unfortunately I think alot of this case was motivated by money.

I can't see it ever happening again. I think Michael will just fade into the background of life now.

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1196
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Post by Shazzam » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:10 pm

Michael Jackson has made his first public appearance since the trial in London a few days ago. Apparently he was swarmed by fans; they still love him.

It is such a shame ; because quite frankly why does he still have fans. I used to love his music; but when was the last time he released a hit. I can't remember.

He is a has been. Simple and true. The media needs to move on to people that are actually doing something; not people that used to do something?

User avatar
mr_Love
Platinum Member
Posts: 729
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:43 am

Post by mr_Love » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:08 pm

how old is he now???

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1196
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Post by Shazzam » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:09 pm

mr_Love wrote:how old is he now???
He was born on 28th August, 1958. He turned 47 this year.

I wasn't sure myself so I checked it out on the web. :shock:

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Post by Danyet » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:44 pm

shazzam1452 wrote:Michael Jackson has made his first public appearance since the trial in London a few days ago. Apparently he was swarmed by fans; they still love him.

It is such a shame ; because quite frankly why does he still have fans.
?
At the risk of getting into another religious battle I must put it to you. Perhaps M Jackson still has fans for the same reason that the Catholic church still has fans even after The Inquisition.

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1196
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Post by Shazzam » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:34 am

danyet wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote:Michael Jackson has made his first public appearance since the trial in London a few days ago. Apparently he was swarmed by fans; they still love him.

It is such a shame ; because quite frankly why does he still have fans.
?
At the risk of getting into another religious battle I must put it to you. Perhaps M Jackson still has fans for the same reason that the Catholic church still has fans even after The Inquisition.
So are you saying that Michael Jackson is like religion? :?

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Post by Danyet » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:44 am

No. I am saying that many people take the attitude that, "My mind is made up. Don't confuse me with the facts". People are not persuaded by facts but by what they want to believe.

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:23 am

shazzam1452 wrote:Michael Jackson has made his first public appearance since the trial in London a few days ago. Apparently he was swarmed by fans; they still love him.

It is such a shame ; because quite frankly why does he still have fans. I used to love his music; but when was the last time he released a hit. I can't remember.

He is a has been. Simple and true. The media needs to move on to people that are actually doing something; not people that used to do something?
Someone likes him is hard to find. I meant, musical skills, not the other area :lol: . Thus, I think just because he doesn't release new albums we should forget him. A talented person is always appreciated through time. In addition, I think he's one of the idols that the old generation have left to admire of-- he reminds them of the old days. Just imagine how stupid it would be if the old generations were fans of the young ones like Hillary Duff, Christina Aguilera :roll: .

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1196
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Post by Shazzam » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:54 am

LennyeTran wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote:Michael Jackson has made his first public appearance since the trial in London a few days ago. Apparently he was swarmed by fans; they still love him.

It is such a shame ; because quite frankly why does he still have fans. I used to love his music; but when was the last time he released a hit. I can't remember.

He is a has been. Simple and true. The media needs to move on to people that are actually doing something; not people that used to do something?
Someone likes him is hard to find. I meant, musical skills, not the other area :lol: . Thus, I think just because he doesn't release new albums we should forget him. A talented person is always appreciated through time. In addition, I think he's one of the idols that the old generation have left to admire of-- he reminds them of the old days. Just imagine how stupid it would be if the old generations were fans of the young ones like Hillary Duff, Christina Aguilera :roll: .
The fans that I saw on the television that were swamping him in England weren't older people Lenny they were people ranging from 17-20's from what I saw!

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:07 am

shazzam1452 wrote: The fans that I saw on the television that were swamping him in England weren't older people Lenny they were people ranging from 17-20's from what I saw!
Well, you have to admit his old albums are still way better than most the young ones' albums. Right? So if the old is gold, why turn our backs away from it? 8)

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1196
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Post by Shazzam » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:32 am

LennyeTran wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote: The fans that I saw on the television that were swamping him in England weren't older people Lenny they were people ranging from 17-20's from what I saw!
Well, you have to admit his old albums are still way better than most the young ones' albums. Right? So if the old is gold, why turn our backs away from it? 8)
I agree that he is music is great. I must admit I think is old hat though. If he still wants adulation he needs to write a new album and do something. He can't keep sitting back on works he produced decades ago.

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:04 am

shazzam1452 wrote:I agree that he is music is great. I must admit I think is old hat though. If he still wants adulation he needs to write a new album and do something. He can't keep sitting back on works he produced decades ago.
You know what, actually I prefer it this way. He's had a good time, and now it's turn for the young ones to make their moves. I'm okay with him trying to relive his moments, but trying to rebuild it is quite meh to me unless his new album is a promise of best of the best (whatever this means :lol: ).

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1196
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Post by Shazzam » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:38 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote:I agree that he is music is great. I must admit I think is old hat though. If he still wants adulation he needs to write a new album and do something. He can't keep sitting back on works he produced decades ago.
You know what, actually I prefer it this way. He's had a good time, and now it's turn for the young ones to make their moves. I'm okay with him trying to relive his moments, but trying to rebuild it is quite meh to me unless his new album is a promise of best of the best (whatever this means :lol: ).
Funny you should say that because alot of people felt the same way about artists like TINA TURNER and DAVID BOWIE and they did great things when the restarted their careers. I just think if he is going to do something he had better do it really soon. People get sick of has beens quickly. Especially ones with the sort of repututation that he is gaining. :oops:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:56 pm

shazzam1452 wrote:Funny you should say that because alot of people felt the same way about artists like TINA TURNER and DAVID BOWIE and they did great things when the restarted their careers. I just think if he is going to do something he had better do it really soon. People get sick of has beens quickly. Especially ones with the sort of repututation that he is gaining. :oops:
But on the other hand, with the reputation he's having right now, he might not have as many people who will be curious in his new album. I mean, if he waited for awhile and then popped up the new album, peope would be really curious, "hmmm let's see what this guy is up to? New album? I wonder if it's good?" However, if he started right now, some people would be, "I'm not gonna listen to that children molester's music." A lot of negative effects are still going on. I think if he wanted to rebuild his past moment, he should wait for the tension to cool down (I don't think it'll ever be off since he's titled as a children molester even he won the case). To me, when people are no longer angry, they would transfer their feelings to curiosity to someone they were angry with. Don't you think?

jasminefu623
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:49 am

Post by jasminefu623 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:07 am

i don't think he is innocent, and to be honest, i hate him

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1196
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Post by Shazzam » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:46 am

I heard yesterday that Michael Jackson has been living in Bahrain since the end of his trial. :shock: I mean what is that about?

The reason why this information has become public knowledge is because the vet that has helped him acquire and medically treat all the animals at 'Neverland' (his estate in America) is reluctantly sueing Michael because he hasn't paid his bill for something like two years.

What is it with this guy? He just hates having to pay his way, doesn't he? :roll:

ahmads
Platinum Member
Posts: 857
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan
Contact:

Post by ahmads » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:46 am

Shazzam wrote:I heard yesterday that Michael Jackson has been living in Bahrain since the end of his trial. :shock: I mean what is that about?
I am not sure ,,
but I think he is going to move to Emirate because he has a brother there
Last edited by ahmads on Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ANDYTAN
Silver Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:06 pm
Location: CHINA
Contact:

Post by ANDYTAN » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:05 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
seal wrote:Quiet honestly I don't know what to do think about him. The whole thing is very confusing me. I wonder how the jury will decide.
The case has been going for too long. One of the jurors got kicked out of the team, Jacko is selling his Beatle collection ( I think), etc.
http://news.findlaw.com/ap/o/51/05-30-2 ... a7b5c.html
If he's found guilty, he could face up to 20 years in prison. *sigh*.......
as I know, In usa have SO many people s in favor of him and hate him!!! :lol: about the case which I hear of many time ...i remember during the period , alway have guy stay out to throw stones at him... i ever so hate it when happening!! i hate him can't face up to the fact....

funnyboy
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:36 pm
Location: China

Post by funnyboy » Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:14 am

I am listening to his songs now.
I love his songs.
If this case happened in our country,he would not have that trouble,giving his money to the judge,everything was ok!

Now in China, money is the god!
U have money ,u have all.
If you are rich,u can do everything,including killing your enemy.

The Communism Party is the big one,
what that he says right is right ,and ,what that he says wrong is wrong .

He said our people living happy lives,though many people were very poor ,many people did't have enough money to support their childen's education .

TVs, newspapers,broadcasts are all his slaves now .

U can not say anything which is acctually wrong wrong.

sigh..........

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1196
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Post by Shazzam » Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:45 am

There was a news report (with pictures) here this week that Michael was out shopping in Bahrain (with his son Prince Michael OMG :lol: ) dressed as a woman. :lol: :lol:

I mean honestly! What has happened to this guy :?: :idea: :roll:

User avatar
mr_Love
Platinum Member
Posts: 729
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:43 am

Post by mr_Love » Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:25 pm

yea i saw it Shazzam ,,,

he was wearing cloths of arabic women..........


:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1196
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Post by Shazzam » Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:30 pm

mr_Love wrote:yea i saw it Shazzam ,,,

he was wearing cloths of arabic women..........


:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: Not a good look for a man. :lol:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:10 pm

Shazzam wrote:There was a news report (with pictures) here this week that Michael was out shopping in Bahrain (with his son Prince Michael OMG :lol: ) dressed as a woman. :lol: :lol:

I mean honestly! What has happened to this guy :?: :idea: :roll:
It didn't seem to be unusual to me, to be truthful. He didn't wanna be recognized, but I guess he was lousy at his undercover mask.

User avatar
mr_Love
Platinum Member
Posts: 729
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:43 am

Post by mr_Love » Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:10 pm

BTW,, do you like his songs????


about me a like some of them ,,,,,


dont forget he is the king of POP.....

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1196
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Post by Shazzam » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:27 am

mr_Love wrote:BTW,, do you like his songs????


about me a like some of them ,,,,,


dont forget he is the king of POP.....
He was the King of Pop but he hasn't done anything worthwhile in years. I think he no longer holds that mantel. :lol: I love the Thriller album it would probably be close to one of my top 10 albums. I also like some of the dance music he did with the Jackson 5. Ben was a great song too. Very sad! :cry:

Post Reply