Where do dead go?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Monster
Silver Member

Where do dead go?

Postby Monster » Sun May 01, 2005 2:06 pm

Hi. Recently I have read in newspaper that some people got calls from their relatives which are dead. This was not the first time when such news appeared. In the beginnig of 20th centure Thomas Edisson himself payed attentition to this. One hundred years later we have many evidenses of these strange cases. So if these cases are true it means we have no idea what we will face after the end of our days on Earth.
Last edited by Monster on Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

authorityquery
Silver Member

Postby authorityquery » Sun May 01, 2005 4:30 pm

I believe in science, maybe it has some strange things here, I don't believe in mysterious things, people can't prove it's right or wrong, all are imaginations of people.
Dead is the end of one's life, no more.
Thanks.
MTV i like most wanted

Postby Guest » Sun May 01, 2005 5:34 pm

authorityquery wrote:I believe in science, maybe it has some strange things here, I don't believe in mysterious things, people can't prove it's right or wrong, all are imaginations of people.Dead is the end of one's life, no more.
Thanks.

They can't prove it doesn't mean it's not there; however, science has proved that there IS spirit. If death is really the end of one's life and nothing more then it means there'd be no spirit, but there is. Besides, some scientists DO believe in those things and they DO believe in God. It's because science can prove things to become more clear, but it is NOT exact. People in science fields DO make mistakes. After all, scientists are still humans and how much does one human know about this universe?

gill
Silver Member

Postby gill » Mon May 02, 2005 9:46 am

maybe a little OT, but anyway:
some people say they dont know if they believe in GOD. they have to find out. i say i dont know WHAT do i believe in. i have to find out. and i found out: i believe in myself.

so if i saw a ghost i would believe in ghosts...
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity

awrang
Silver Member

No it's not

Postby awrang » Mon May 02, 2005 10:44 am

Hello! what a strange! dead does not speak and call anymore when they dead... don't beleive it.
As i am an muslim say from Islam and quran there are Verses that say when someone dead he must be tortured by grave if he dead in Air or in ground or if he burn or die in water he must receive grave torture... do remember you will receive the punishment of your wrong things you done in this world such as Killing a person,drinking wine,adultery, robbery,gambling,eating bears meat,and etc... these acts are all illegal in Quran Sharrif, in this world...these have tortures in grave and in doomday...Remeber do not do these... you will then... sworrowing in grave and their will be no way... anyway dead never speak they may go to hell or haven or under torture in tombs...you will see when you dead...
Awrang Zaib Taraki

Postby Guest » Mon May 02, 2005 4:41 pm

gill wrote:maybe a little OT, but anyway:
some people say they dont know if they believe in GOD. they have to find out. i say i dont know WHAT do i believe in. i have to find out. and i found out: i believe in myself.

so if i saw a ghost i would believe in ghosts...

Believing in God doesn't need scientific proofs because it's formed by faith. No one needs others to tell what he/she should believe in if it's faith. That's one thing makes religions special--people need faith to believe in their religions; otherwise, they'd be easy to persuade to another religion or maybe worship cows, cats, fire, and so on.
Believing in ghosts may need some proofs to some people, but to me I don't need that because there are unexplained things happen every day to people. Some people when they tell their stories, others think of them as psychos because they haven't seen something like that. My family (not me) has seen stuff done by people from the other world, they told those things so I believe them. Our life is a cycle of life; there is never a beginning or an end of things. Thus, death is not the end of everything--physically yes but not spiritually.

authorityquery
Silver Member

Postby authorityquery » Tue May 03, 2005 1:42 pm

I don't have religion, so I can't believe it.Never if u can prove for me that these re not fancy.
Who knows.
Thanks.
MTV i like most wanted

Postby Guest » Tue May 03, 2005 6:54 pm

authorityquery wrote:I don't have religion, so I can't believe it.Never if u can prove for me that these re not fancy.
Who knows.
Thanks.

Again, if you need proofs to believe in religion then it's not a religion by any definition. Sometimes you have faith in some people, things, and so on without proofs. You don't need proofs for your faith in those things because that's how you feel and no one could persuade you to think otherwise. That's the reason why there are scientists who believe in religions because their job is to prove the existence of something or an end or so on, but when it comes to religions, they believe their religion with FAITH. And that's why they don't need proofs. You can say you don't have a religion or don't believe in religions, but ask yourself deep down one thing: when it comes to the most tragic moment of your life or your beloved ones, would you turn to religion and pray for their safety or you'd act calm and just say everything would be all right??? Try to ask yourself that and don't cheat then you'll know your real feelings.

trieucoo

Postby trieucoo » Fri May 06, 2005 10:12 am

I remembered reading in a book that culture consists of " behavior, attitude,value and belief". Belief means that u believe in something secret and u cant explan the reason why. Scientist have been doing reseach about the field of culture for many years. They havent been able to proved that there is life after dead, but they also proved that there is no life after dead.
Sometimes I have to look down to find happiness

Postby Guest » Fri May 06, 2005 3:15 pm

trieucoo wrote:I remembered reading in a book that culture consists of " behavior, attitude,value and belief". Belief means that u believe in something secret and u cant explan the reason why. Scientist have been doing reseach about the field of culture for many years. They havent been able to proved that there is life after dead, but they also proved that there is no life after dead.

Can you tel me what book did you read because from what I've read there is a 60% chance that there is life after death. :roll:

birds

imposiable

Postby birds » Sun May 08, 2005 10:08 am

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ;)
I hope every one reads my words,understand my attitudes. I do not believei that any existent person has communication with death peopel except in dreams whene we sleep ;)
thank you. ;)

kind_heart

Re:

Postby kind_heart » Tue May 10, 2005 9:56 am

All of us we do not see the air but we feel it so it is there, who rotates the earth and who control the sun do not tell me by their own because otherwise the sun will move by its own and the earth by its own and the stars by thier own and every thing by own, there are alot of crashes.

*GOD you created us to pray and follow the prophet Mohammad

and I will do.

leen@rasel
Silver Member

Postby leen@rasel » Sun May 15, 2005 7:24 am

the only thing iblieve in is that death people are sent to god and that if you ever see someone who is dead you must know that this isn'nt the real person they are gosts who can appear in his appearance god gave them this ability and that's it that is all the matter ;)

Monster
Silver Member

Postby Monster » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:30 am

Hello. How do you think what is better to be dead or to be alive. You will say after reading this im absolutely crazy or something else like that. But it is you ( people ) first picked up the idea that we after death go to the g_d to be send to hell or paradise. So what do you want to be close to your g_d ( cause there are very few people who think they will find out themselves in hell after live ) or suffer in our world?
Last edited by Monster on Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

lekimtoan
Silver Member

Postby lekimtoan » Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:06 am

Death is not the end.We would be born again.That day 's your birthday.Do the test in this life first,then you will know how to face with the new tests.:)
what must be must be

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:27 am

I am a rooted atheist. I believe that after death, people will become a pile of carbohydrate without life.

So when I was a sophomore, I contracted to my college to contribute my body for anatony after death. many classmates of mine did so. we felt proud of that.

actually, when we learned anatony in college, we ever anatomized a female body, who had ever been a biology teacher of my college when she was alive. she died of cancer, and a few months before her death, she contracted to my college for contribution.

I am glad that my death body will be available many years later.

shokin
Rough Diamond Member

Postby shokin » Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:24 am

For me, death is only a passage, a link between two lifes.

But many people are "killing" the death (and the life, by the same occasion), by not accepting this, by always trying to live more time (it is not the goal), by getting convinced that there are ill and sick when they are not (pharma-lobby).

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.

Monster
Silver Member

Postby Monster » Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:05 am

It is very strange that we still have no evidence/facts proved by science that we continue to exist after what we call death. But,in spite of this, Im sure most people think , persuade themselves they are to live after the death. It makes me think they just try liying themselves to make their existing better , not 'to worry' about what awaits them after. As to me I want believe in live after death, but the simple fact that I cannot remember anything till the age of 2,5 force me to think different.

P.s. To tell the truth this topic was created to discuss the phenomen of the white noise. But it seems nobody knows , heard about this except me 8)

Return to “Ideas and Opinions”