the world's premier FREE website for learners + teachers of English

are there true loves?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, Krisi, EC

User avatar
lukiyas
Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:19 am
Location: vietnam

are there true loves?

Postby lukiyas » Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:08 pm

my girl has just said googbye to me and i wonder if there was a true love.i know some couples spend their whole lives together but do they remain happy all the time or they do that just because of their responsibilities and rights?

authorityquery
Silver Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:34 pm
Location: Vietnam
Contact:

Postby authorityquery » Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:28 pm

Yeah, I think you're right, but not entirely.Because there are still true loves. But just a few, not big number enough.
Sometimes break love is good , and sometimes it's bad, because true love is between 2 people who really fall in love together, they feel very comfortable, happy when they stay together. And they don't want to leave.
In the other hand, If a half doesn't feel happy beside a half, how can they keep their love. and goodbye love, is a best way.
Thanks.
MTV i like most wanted

Guest

Re: are there true loves?

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:24 pm

lukiyas wrote:my girl has just said googbye to me and i wonder if there was a true love.i know some couples spend their whole lives together but do they remain happy all the time or they do that just because of their responsibilities and rights?

Did you even think of the reason why she's left you? Or all you could think is she was being a biaaatch or there's no true love just because she's left you?

User avatar
Ms.A.Z
Gold Member
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:23 am
Status: Other
Contact:

Re: are there true loves?

Postby Ms.A.Z » Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:51 am

lukiyas wrote:my girl has just said googbye to me and i wonder if there was a true love.i know some couples spend their whole lives together but do they remain happy all the time or they do that just because of their responsibilities and rights?



I was proposed by a wonderful guy who i loved but I had to say good bye to him as well. I wish that I never fall in love again it really hurts if things went wrong :roll: .

m&a
Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 02, 2005 2:30 pm
Location: K.S.A

Postby m&a » Fri May 06, 2005 9:06 pm

deer friend..
belive me there is still a true love available on the world..
but you must choose your love carefully.
i think your choice was wronge ..
and you can find your true love but by using your heart..

good luck to you. ;)

blackpearl
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 02, 2005 7:06 am

Postby blackpearl » Sun May 08, 2005 6:56 am

deer Lukiyas:
don't feel sad. :(
Try again and Ithink you will find atrue love. :D
deer m&a:
Iam with you in your opinion"you can find your true love but by using your heart" ;)
But sometimes we have to use our mind. :roll:
Are you with me??? :idea:

m&a
Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 02, 2005 2:30 pm
Location: K.S.A

Postby m&a » Mon May 09, 2005 6:44 am

yes... i am with you my friend
i think we must use our heart & our mind in balance way
i mean by that to use them in the same average..

if both of them like this person it must be atrue love..

i wish that you all feel it
it is realy beautifull feeling. :P

leen@rasel
Silver Member
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 3:28 pm

Postby leen@rasel » Mon May 09, 2005 4:31 pm

dear friend i think that you must have hope you must not look at the world through a black view you must never give up you must look for happiness and blieve me you will find it , breaking up with your girl friend does not mean the end of the world or that there is no true love and what happened to you is really for your best if there is no true love what do you consider mothers love to her babies then??? smile and look for happiness :)

Dimond
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 02, 2005 7:36 am

Postby Dimond » Sat May 14, 2005 7:08 am

I think that there is still love in the world , to be honest my pa rents still love eachother and laugh as if they are fiances ;) ,but did you think why youre daughter left you lukiyas :?:

amanita
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:20 am
Contact:

Postby amanita » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:53 pm

i think 2 person that live with eachother must love themselves .if it dont true they cant continue with eachother :wink:
I love Badminton very much!

shokin
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1338
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:32 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Switzerland

Postby shokin » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:23 pm

Think about the first day.

Keep memoria.

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.

User avatar
Krisi
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 4134
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Is there true love?

Postby Krisi » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:37 am

I know love exists, but I don't know if there is true love or false love.
esl member since 2007

hyemikim
Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:50 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: are there true loves?

Postby hyemikim » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:03 am

I believe that there is true love. Because fake love would be broken easily and in a short time.
And I feel by my self whether it is true love or not.
About 2 years ago, I met somebody who is same age with me. we couldn't keep the relationship for a long time. Even if i broke up with him, I didn't feel any pain.
I think it was kind of fake love.
I guess i was just pretending love him
Now I realize it so I treat somebody truly.

User avatar
Krisi
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 4134
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Status: English Learner

Re: are there true loves?

Postby Krisi » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:47 am

hyemikim wrote:I believe that there is true love. Because fake love would be broken easily and in a short time.
And I feel by my self whether it is true love or not.
About 2 years ago, I met somebody who is same age with me. we couldn't keep the relationship for a long time. Even if i broke up with him, I didn't feel any pain.
I think it was kind of fake love.
I guess i was just pretending love him
Now I realize it so I treat somebody truly.


why did you say fake? is it because you got tired because the love you showed was not returned back to you.
esl member since 2007

User avatar
Krisi
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 4134
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Status: English Learner

Re: are there true loves?

Postby Krisi » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:36 am

Krisi wrote:
hyemikim wrote:I believe that there is true love. Because fake love would be broken easily and in a short time.
And I feel by my self whether it is true love or not.
About 2 years ago, I met somebody who is same age with me. we couldn't keep the relationship for a long time. Even if i broke up with him, I didn't feel any pain.
I think it was kind of fake love.
I guess i was just pretending love him
Now I realize it so I treat somebody truly.


why did you say fake? is it because you got tired because the love you showed was not returned back to you.


if everyone in this world will be allowed to just drop their responsibilities if and when they cannot handle/manage anymore, the world will become a big jungle and we will all go back to how we were before... without direction and behaving just like all the other animals we can see in the wild.
esl member since 2007

User avatar
fleance
Silver Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:18 am
Status: English Learner
Location: United Kingdom

Re: are there true loves?

Postby fleance » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:36 am

I think all people who experienced to love and to be love can say that yes. It just that not all true love end up together till death.

User avatar
Krisi
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 4134
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Status: English Learner

Re: are there true loves?

Postby Krisi » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:05 pm

fleance wrote:I think all people who experienced to love and to be love can say that yes. It just that not all true love end up together till death.

@fleance,
I think what you said is true because some people gets so weak. Even among the best of friends become enemies when exposed in a chaotic situation. Their promises break and even their own culture and beliefs change when they start to see themselves in the middle of confusion. :roll:
why is this so?
esl member since 2007


Return to “Ideas and Opinions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests