About Japan joining in UN

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

luckygirl9

About Japan joining in UN

Post by luckygirl9 »

These days Japan is acquiring a main seat in the UN,and its president is going to the US to make a serious conference to incite the most powerful nation's enough support.By the time Germany has the intention to join,too.
What do you think of this affair? :roll:
Dithzie

Post by Dithzie »

I think you meant the Prime Minister of Japan ;) . I think that it's good that Japan is becoming a political force to reckon with not only in Asia. It could be beneficial to it's Asian neighbors if Japan achieves this.
Iamwhoam
luckygirl9

Post by luckygirl9 »

Dithzie wrote:I I think that it's good that Japan is becoming a political force to reckon with not only in Asia. It could be beneficial to it's Asian neighbors if Japan achieves this.
So what benefits do you think Japan will bring to Asia after joining the UN?And why do you think so?
jackfook

Post by jackfook »

I would never agree with Japan joining UN.The news recently show that Japan has no intense to admit her guilty on invading South East of Asia during World War 2.The right wing activists beautify the history of Japan by changing the word" intrude" to "enter" South East Asia.Why she never apologize for the crime of WW2? The leaders of Japan always visit the shrine of soldiers of WW2.Thier action hurts the feeling of China and korea who were victims of militarism.If she gets a seat in UN.I am afraid that she might repeat the route of militarism as proverb says " Those who cannot remember the history are condemned to repeat it".

I am not against Japanese.I believe majority of Japanese are peace lovers.However,they should be aware of the activities of right wing activists.Once they take over the power politic of Japan,we do not know what will happen.
masa
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by masa »

Well, I am Japanese, but I cannot say "Yes" and "No". Truely, Japan lost WW2, and other country's people may think that Japan did not apologize for us. I am very depressed about Japanese Prime Minister Junnichiro Koizumi's act. How come he want to go to Yasukuni shrine? On the other side, Japan gives much money for the UN. So I cann ot choose which side.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Dithzie wrote: I think that it's good that Japan is becoming a political force to reckon with not only in Asia. It could be beneficial to it's Asian neighbors if Japan achieves this.
How old are you? I guess you are a baby. nice to meet you, cute baby! you are so naive and babyish!

baby, feel free to visit the history museum and read more, you will know Japan would bring you death and cheat and massacre instead of benefits! after they do everything cruel, they will never apologize!!

Good luck, baby!
Sigma
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sigma »

RedRose wrote: How old are you? I guess you are a baby. nice to meet you, cute baby! you are so naive and babyish!

Good luck, baby!
I love this words,RR!!Applause!!!BAby,HAHA :lol: :lol: I think Dithzie is a really baby!!
Love my life! Love my friends! Love the world!
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

:) yeah, he is very cute :wink:

I have to lock this thread because you were out of the main topic.

_Arale_