Form Mongolia

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Batnasan

Form Mongolia

Post by Batnasan »

Hello everybody.
I greeting from Mongolia.
Can you give happenes end smileyis around the world people and childrens. Who want to have this topics contact me? please

Post by Guest »

Hello Batnasan,
I'm an ESL teacher :oo and I just found this website. I hope you can find some friends here. I teach in Michigan and have 2 students from Mongolia! I may not be back here again, but wish you luck in learning English! :laugh
Kristine
timothy

Greetings

Post by timothy »

Dear Friend I wanna see in this website , hope your are okay , i am networking from small Company in Mwanza Tanzania East Africa, then i have small Organization Dealing with women, street children and different issue around the Lake Victory Zone Mwanza, Mara and Kagera, God bless you if you want to contac is *******.com or *******.com my Organization name The Centre Information Technology (CIT) Box 245 Mwanza Tanzania East Africa
lennye_tran

Post by lennye_tran »

Hello Batnasan,
I used to know some girl who was from Mongolia. Actually, she was Mongolian who studied over board. I haven't kept in touch with her because we don't have any classes together anymore and some other reasons. It was a loss! She was smart and really easy going. She used to tell me stories of her riding horses and studying Russian and doing school activities.
Anyway, it's nice to know that now we have someone from Mongolia. I hope you can tell more stories about your lovely country to me and everyone else. Hope to hear from you soon.
L.T.
millie

Post by millie »

hi,you are a teacher,really?
I like to talk with teacher,because they can give some pieces of advice for learning languge.
I am so sad that I cannot improve my English ability however it have taken much time for me.
I am an office worker as an accountant for an export company.
Whatever writing or spoken English I always make a lot of mistakes.
Who can help me?
I really wonder what and how I should do.
millie
millie