Do you like Sidney Sheldon?

Talk about books and writers here.

Moderator: EC

brightsmiles

Do you like Sidney Sheldon?

Post by brightsmiles »

Have you ever read Sydney's novels? I like them much such as If tomorrow comes, Bloodline, Tell me your dream , Stranger in the mirror etc. His novels always bring great surprises. You will live in fears, worries...with the main characters.
By the way, who knows where I can find Bloodline online? Thanks much.

Re: Do you like Sydney Sheldon?

Post by Guest »

brightsmiles wrote:
For free you mean?
brightsmiles

Post by brightsmiles »

simplyblessedwithlove wrote:
brightsmiles wrote:
For free you mean?
Certainly. ;)
Nabulsi

The "DOOMS DAY CONSPIRACY".

Post by Nabulsi »

Of course I do like to read Sheldon's novels! What about "THE DOOMS DAY CONSPIRACY". Have you read that? It's terrific.
Aliyu Nabulsi.

Post by Guest »

Is your Internet connection fast? If yes, I think you can download it online. I'm not sure it's available or not though, but I do know websites that let you download books for free. The problem is they don't always carry every book in the market.

Post by Guest »

brightsmiles wrote:Have you ever read Sydney's novels? I like them much such as If tomorrow comes, Bloodline, Tell me your dream , Stranger in the mirror etc. His novels always bring great surprises. You will live in fears, worries...with the main characters.
I didn't know who he was, so I went to the library to borrow his books. Thanks for your introduction about his books, by the way ;) . Anyway, I spent my whole weekend to read his books and gosh, I couldn't put them down; I read them until 3-4am every day, but I didn't feel like putting them down.
I think I like if tomorrow comes, master of the game, a stranger in the mirror, the naked face, and the other side of midnight. Hey, don't you think if tomorrow comes reminds you a lot of the Hollywood movie catch me if you can???
brightsmiles

Post by brightsmiles »

simplyblessedwithlove wrote:Hey, don't you think if tomorrow comes reminds you a lot of the Hollywood movie catch me if you can???
I ever heard so but I haven't watched the film yet.

Post by Guest »

brightsmiles wrote:
simplyblessedwithlove wrote:Hey, don't you think if tomorrow comes reminds you a lot of the Hollywood movie catch me if you can???
I ever heard so but I haven't watched the film yet.
You should. It's really great. That guy and her are both frauds who work on people's greed.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

If tomorrow comes is one of my favorite novels, and Sydney is one of my favorite authors.

Post by Guest »

I can now officially say that I have read all his books. His latest book, Are you afraid of the dark?, is awesome. Check out what the experts say about that book at his website.
http://www.sidneysheldon.com
All his books, biography, and every other things should be there. Okay, I'll be back when I feel better; right now I'm having a cold. :cry:

Post by Guest »

Since I have finished reading all his books, I was thinking of making a summary about them for anyone who hasn't read them or fnished them yet. But then I was thinking I shouldn't spoil the fun of whoever doesn't wanna know what happens before he/she is reading the books. Thus, anyone who doesn't get a chance to read those books and wants to know something about them, you can request for a summary :wink: . It'll be delivered to your PM box.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

brightsmiles wrote:Have you ever read Sydney's novels? I like them much such as If tomorrow comes, Bloodline, Tell me your dream , Stranger in the mirror etc. His novels always bring great surprises. You will live in fears, worries...with the main characters.
I read Bloodline years ago. It was a great read. I also saw the made for television movie thinking it would be great (it was dreadful). It was a real flash-back hearing about this book again, as I haven't thought about it for years. It always conjures up the image of the young girl with the red ribbon around her neck. Chilling tale!!
echho

The sky is falling-sidney sheldon

Post by echho »

Did you read the book?
I bought it 15 days ago. I have been reading now. But it is difficult to read for me. It has many words which I don't know its mean.

Do you know Sidney Sheldon?

Best wishes..
My heart is telling me
I hate the fact that I love you
I feel blue
Zooboy

Re: The sky is falling-sidney sheldon

Post by Zooboy »

Yes, I know Sydney Sheldon... When I was younger I read some of his novels.
I remember I read "If Tomorrow Comes" ; I heard it had been made into a film/ movie,... but I didn't get the chance to see it.
Also, I read "Master of The Game".

I notice that tha main characters of his novels are always female.

Sydney Sheldon's works are good as "light-reading" for English learners.
I would suggest that you should not worry too much about words you find unfamiliar. Just keep reading and grab the meanings from the contexts. It is not that hard, actually....

Good luck!

Zooboy
Teabag

Re: Do you like Sidney Sheldon?

Post by Teabag »

"Tell me your dreams"

I remember that I liked Sidney's style of writing.

Like zooboy I read it when I was younger and I don't know whether I would still like it. But I think he is an author we can recommend {-: !

teabag