give me ur opinons....

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

A&STAR

give me ur opinons....

Post by A&STAR »

hi...

if u have aspecial friend and she told u every thing about her life specially if she is sadness.
she has some problems with her fiance and i helpe here and advise her, she was afraid that the engagement will be end.
but she has been wedding from 2 weeks ago and she did not told me , i knew from others.
i am soooo sad couse she like to set with me in her bad condition but when she is happy she forget me.
what do u advise me to do when i sow her ?
do u thik that i am wrong when i toke a janseism from her?

star
lekimtoan

Post by lekimtoan »

Don't worry about it.Smile with her and say that "you have had a good news .Congratulation!Tell me about your man".Because she is still your friend.You shouldn't make somethings bad .Love is giving not asking to receive.I think she will think of that again.I also have a good sentence that I heard on the film about forgiving ."Forgiving is give him or her a space in your heart." :wink:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

this is all your friend's fault. since she would like to share her sadness with you, why wouldn't she share her happiness with you?
Miss. Ladybird
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Miss. Ladybird »

If she is a good friend, I think she had her reasons.
Just listen to what she's going to say to you and after that you will decide if you continue your friendship or not. :wink:
tandedao

Post by tandedao »

In my opinion,You should go on the good relation as before.
A&STAR

Post by A&STAR »

thank u all of u for replying

i saw her todsy..but also she did not told me anythig :shock:
i feel that i am silly :shock: and not her friend ever :x

i will be very normal with her & try not to be angry from her...
as u sad>>>>>>forgive :cry:
A&STAR

Post by A&STAR »

i dont think so
couse she saw me yesterday..i knew from her face that she knew that she did not told me.. :(
bytheway......

thank u for replying.. :)
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

seal wrote:@A&STAR

First of all, I'm sorry to hear that.

Sorry for this question: Is it the first time that she hasn't told you when she is in a happy situation?

When she didn't forget you in situations like that often then maybe she really just forgot to tell you. Maybe she thinks, she told you about but in real she forgot it. Maybe you should ask are how her relationship is, so whether she's still happy with her boyfriend/fiancé. Use only one of these words, I think when she just forgot it, she will tell you "Oh, haven't I told you that I married two weeks ago?" or something like that.

:) Good advice ""

I hope you will keep friends.
chemist
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chemist »

Salam A&Star
In my openion, you should tell her your feelings towards every thing related to her.Don't ever hide it.
Tell her honstly why did you forgot to tell me about you wedding was there anything wrong?
See her reply and then judge to continue your relationship with her.You will feel it from her face if she's honest or not.
I guess in such occasions we don't forgot to tell the one we care about.Right?
I don't want you to blame her but at least be sure that she's a good friend and she cares about you.

Believe me I was in the same situation as yours but I was honest and tell my friend about it.He didn't have reply he was embarresed.He escaped from me every time I saw him.
So I know that he wants to waste his time with me whne he's sad.

See as an example, in the forum if we have something good or bad we share it together here despite of being far away or we don't see eachother but belive me we all here are good friends.

Good Luck
Wish you all the best.
blossom

Post by blossom »

Hi A&Star

I advice you to talk to her and know why she did so . may be she have any bad conditions . dont but ur judgements without knowing the reasons .

If she dont have any reasons which you accept so you have to take this as an experience to you in your later realtions . and you have to know that not all people bad and not all of them are good . in every where you can find the bad and the good .

Good luck friend :wink:
A&STAR

Post by A&STAR »

hii

thank u every body for replying

:oops: :oops:
keling

Post by keling »

:D forgive your friend and treat her as normal as the past time.
people always complain their sadness to their familiars and forget to share their happiness with them, they regard the familiars as the closest person. they would not be accused
keling

re

Post by keling »

:D
BTW
some children to their mum are as same as this condition
RAMA

Post by RAMA »

hi
A&STAR

she make abig mistaks when she didn't tell u

first,