Pride parade in San Francisco

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Have you ever been to a pride parade?

Yes
40%
No
No votes
I don't want to
20%
I think it's unethical to have something like that.
20%
I don't have a chance to be there.
20%

Total votes: 5

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Pride parade in San Francisco

Post by MissLT »

Pride parade will be in San Francisco tomorrow, my time. Here is the link to the event, http://www.sfpride.org/
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Gays march through Europe demanding right to marry
"Demanding "Marriage, Adoption, and Equality," hundreds of thousands of gays marched through European capitals, in festive "Gay Pride" parades focused this year on same-sex marriages.
While Athens held its first parade in modern times with just a few hundreds marching through the Greek capital, Paris seemed to have the highest turnout with organizers estimating some 700,000 taking to the streets to watch or march and police about 300,000."

It's like the Olympics. Take the torch to other countries and then back to Greece, but this case is more like take the pride to every countries and then back to San Francisco, the Mecca of gays.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

The parade was so great. I have a lot of pictures and it will take some time to upload online. I'll share with you who haven't seen it yet. :wink:
keling

Post by keling »

today is 2th july , the parade has been hold , what 'pity i have no chance to know this event which i am interested i want to look some pictures taken from that day
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

keling wrote:today is 2th july , the parade has been hold , what 'pity i have no chance to know this event which i am interested i want to look some pictures taken from that day
I have them online, but I"m not done with uploading yet.