G8 - Live8 Concert against poverty!

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

G8 - Live8 Concert against poverty!

Post by Shazzam »

What does everything think about the Live 8 Concerts that took place in several places around the World on the weekend. Do you think it was a good idea? I sometimes doubt Bob Geldolf a little bit. I wonder if he is involved for the benefit of his own ego; or maybe i'm misjudging him and he really is trying to help.

I have to wonder if the way he is going about getting his message across will help.

Look forward to everyones' ideas!
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

GWB hase not accept Tony plauers's aidia about heating..

and the amiracans says

Humain are the reason ... offcurse they are!!

so, WHAT i s THW NEW
luckygirl9

Post by luckygirl9 »

I really wanna know what's the main purpose of G8 Summit?According to its govt. site which said by its councillor:"We will continue to do everything we can to minimise disruption to the local community. We fully appreciate the impact this week’s events have had on local people's lives. "More infor please view this site at
http://www.perthshireg8.com/?node_id=1.7
I got news from TV saying that its a complex meeting,including many categories,but now it seems to boycott the terrorists as utmost crucial... :lol:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

luckygirl9 wrote:I really wanna know what's the main purpose of G8 Summit?According to its govt. site which said by its councillor:"We will continue to do everything we can to minimise disruption to the local community. We fully appreciate the impact this week’s events have had on local people's lives. "More infor please view this site at
http://www.perthshireg8.com/?node_id=1.7
I got news from TV saying that its a complex meeting,including many categories,but now it seems to boycott the terrorists as utmost crucial... :lol:
I'm sorry i just realised that the heading i put on this topic is a little bit confusing. I'm actually referring to the Concerts that were held worldwide; organised by Bob Geldolf (Called Live8). The connection with the G8 and the concert is that he is appealing them to make changes regarding Africa. The concerts were supposed to make them sit up and take notice of the voice of the people. By getting people to sign a letter online or text message which will be presented to the G8.