Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

hummmmmmmmmmm.......

we dont have these discusting :roll: things
frengo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by frengo »

Actually they can live together without marrying, if they want... so I think it's basically a matter of legal rights... they now would like to marry in order to obtain some money-related advantage.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

mr_Love wrote:hummmmmmmmmmm.......

we dont have these discusting :roll: things
Let me doubt it.

Homosexuality is not new. It's as old as life.
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

I don't agree with this kind of marriages. I mean, it is not Natural. Even though homosexuality and lesbianism have always existed, in the past, people used to do their things clandestinely. Now, on the contrary, we can see two men or two women kissing, hugging each other, and holding hands. The worst thing is that people have started to believe that this issue is a common thing.
By viewing all of this, I've begun to think that the world is coming to an end. The world is just ~ up.(Sorry about my big mouth. I don't enjoy swearing but I didn't find another way to put it.)I'm really sorry. :oops:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Lalee wrote:I don't agree with this kind of marriages. I mean, it is not Natural.
So, love is not natural?

Its becoming a common thing is good, because it has always existed.
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Dixie wrote:
Lalee wrote:I don't agree with this kind of marriages. I mean, it is not Natural.
So, love is not natural?

Its becoming a common thing is good, because it has always existed.
I know that it has always existed. But are you sure that it's love? Isn't just sex?
Bubble

Post by Bubble »

Lalee..im sure that you dont like that another people speak of what is the better for you..so i think that we aren't judges nor God for to say "this is right..or this isnt right"
Imagedal tuo sguardo non allontanarmi mai!Image
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Lalee wrote:I don't agree with this kind of marriages. I mean, it is not Natural. Even though homosexuality and lesbianism have always existed, in the past, people used to do their things clandestinely. Now, on the contrary, we can see two men or two women kissing, hugging each other, and holding hands. The worst thing is that people have started to believe that this issue is a common thing.
By viewing all of this, I've begun to think that the world is coming to an end. The world is just ~ up.(Sorry about my big mouth. I don't enjoy swearing but I didn't find another way to put it.)I'm really sorry. :oops:
Too naive!

marriage between homosexual is leading the world to an end??? How come?

In the world, some people are really naive. they hope that everything or everyone goes regularly. for example, they want every tree to grow up as tall as the other trees, and if some trees look very tall or very short, then they will think those trees are abnormal. and then they will feel furious to cut those so-called "abnormal" trees!

As for homosexual, what is wrong with homosexual marriage? yes, we often see a man kisses the other man or a woman hugs the other woman. these gays and lesbians are living their own lives, enjoying their sex lives! and they have such rights! their marriages are hurting those straight people? NO! Their marriages don't hurt anyone!

I think, as long as a couple lives together and has a nice sex live just for loving each other, then such a couple of lovers are respectable and admirable!

yeah, some people can't stand these homosexual behaviors, just because they think that Homosexual is different from straight people! Sigh! what a pity!

the world is multicolored, not monochrematic.
sunshine81
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by sunshine81 »

The people are on earth to love each other. No matter whether woman and man or the same sex. If the people are happy - good :P

And one thing i really wonder about is:

If you see two girls walking hand in hand at the street they are not automatically considered lesbian. Often girls just do that because they are friends. I experienced by myself. If two men did that - they'd automatically considered gay.

For me it doesn't matter whether or not homosexual. I don't have to share their preferences and i don't feel offended by these people.
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

why not marriage between gay and les ? marriage nowadays is more an legal (and financial :mrgreen: ) act than a love or religious act.

What would be the danger of gay or les marriage ?

about adoption by gay or les, I am not sure that it is a good thing for adopted child(ren)

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
sunshine81
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by sunshine81 »

about adoption by gay or les, I am not sure that it is a good thing for adopted child(ren)
Well i agree with you! I think a kid needs both mum and dad to grow up. It does not mean gay and lesbian were not able to bring up a kid but still...it might miss whether mum or dad :?
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

To have one father and one mother is good, very preferable !

It is not impossible that two gays enjoy help from a woman to look after one baby.

But it asks question about responsibility.

Shokin
orange
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by orange »

I think it's very difficult to be really happy if marriage between gay men and les women. So i don't like these marriage styles. But not mean i don't respect them. i respect the private freedom right of everyone!
Johnson

Post by Johnson »

I think if they love each others ,that's ok . They're no difference between marriage from 2 men or two women and from a man and a woman . They're all people , so why they can't choose the one they loved although he/she has the same sex
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Johnson wrote:I think if they love each others ,that's ok . They're no difference between marriage from 2 men or two women and from a man and a woman . They're all people , so why they can't choose the one they loved although he/she has the same sex
I totally agree with you! you are really generous! if everyone in the world was like you, then the world must have been perfect.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Johnson wrote:I think if they love each others ,that's ok . They're no difference between marriage from 2 men or two women and from a man and a woman . They're all people , so why they can't choose the one they loved although he/she has the same sex
I find your statement totally reasonable!! And I, like RedRose, agree 100%!!!!
sabara

Post by sabara »

Dixie wrote:
I find your statement totally reasonable!! And I, like RedRose, agree 100%!!!!
Here in Brazil, recently a famous rock-singer named Cássia Eller died, she was lesbian and died in a overdose, two year ago. She has a son (a boy), and her family (her father) tried to take the guard of the boy but the judge gave the guard to the woman who was "married" with Cassia Eller. This situations was the first famous case in the brazilian justice when a lesbian (or gay) couple wins. Nowadays is very comum actions in the justice trying to adopt a child, to take legacy and anothers civil rigths, comum in a hetero-couple.

I don´t know if this is the best decision to the child, but I think that the jugde do the best that he can, because the father of Cassial Eller don´t know the routine of the boy, and the woman that lives with Cassia know everything about the boy´s life, with she, the boy don't change his life, don't change the school and another routine that he developed with his mother.

So, I think that a gay/les marriage isn't correct, but I you want, the state and the justice must to give to you conditions suchlikes to another hetero-couple.
sds.
SABARA
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Chet Baker »

This is a very complicated issue. In my opinion, the current system of marriage is only applicable to ordinary couple, i.e. between man and woman, on the following ground:

Despite of moral opposition to the same sex marriage, in term of sexual intercourse in common law country, such as UK, Hong Kong, etc.,. according to Dictionary of Law, 9th edition, sexual intercourse means that “the penetration of the vagina by the penis”, it is obvious that this is what same sex couple cannot do so. Therefore, it is suggested that same sex couple do not have sexual intercourse in the eye of law

As it is a basic requirement that the couple must consummate their marriage by way of sexual intercourse after the completion of statutory marriage formality. It is impossible to the same sex couple to complete their marriage in the ordinary way. Therefore, even if the same sex couple could get marries under the current law, it is open for either party to petition to the court to declare the marriage is violable as the basic requirement does not fulfill.

My opinion is that same sex couple should not strictly adhere to the change of current marriage system, as it is too complicated to be changed or reviewed on the ground that it has been established for many years and involve too many legal issues, including children, maintenance, estate and things like that. In fact, comparing with 80’s, people started to accept same sax couple nowadays. If they want to have formal relationship in law, they should propose a new law instead.

For me, if 2 persons of same sex living together and claim that they are married couple, I see this is no more than co-habitation.
Last edited by Chet Baker on Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
johntwain

my opinion is...

Post by johntwain »

i am not a gay so it doesnt matter for me and i amnot interested in gay rights...
i_love_OASIS
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Do you care only about you ?

Shokin
manrat

Post by manrat »

If getting married makes them happy, then go for it :)
lekimtoan

Post by lekimtoan »

I also disagree.I know that God only made Adam and Eva for a family first.People always like to disobey Him.
I wanna have somethings with Gay and Les.I know your emotion.I would like to be your friend.But I don't agree with your marrige.
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Butler »

manrat wrote:If getting married makes them happy, then go for it :)

Absolutely agree.. If they are happy and are not hurting anyone then go for it. After all they are just people like you and me, they are not monsters and should be given the same respect as we'd expect to be given ourselves.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Yes, as long as they don't hurt anyone, and they are happy, why can't they get married? what is the matter?

if some people think these gays or les couples disgusting, why not leave them alone? everyone has his/her own lifestyle.
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

The cool thing of gays and lesbians is that they don’t have to divorce. However if they want suffering like anyone else, let them join the club. :D I have no problem with it.
Usama

Post by Usama »

i dont agree completely.. :roll:
and as i know it's against all God religions..
Isn't it?!
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Butler »

Usama wrote:i dont agree completely.. :roll:
and as i know it's against all God religions..
Isn't it?!

But religions (of all types) have become less important in modern life..
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

lekimtoan wrote:I also disagree.I know that God only made Adam and Eva for a family first.People always like to disobey Him.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Homosexuality with or against religions :roll: what a mess !

Religions, some abberation !

Shokin
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

This posted topic should have been posted under What is an Oxymoron? Homosexual marriage, thread. :roll:
WE could just let them have a peice of paper that says they are married. What difference would it make since we all would know deep down that they are not really married. I mean how could they be. They are the same sex for craps sake. Marriage is the joining of oposite sexes by definition.
:lol: :lol:

But the truth is, gay marriage does hurt us all. Marriage is to protect the family and homo's can't reproduce and create a family. There has to be rules to marriage therfore it has to exclude someone. So get over it and get used to the idea that you can't nor should have everything that you want. If you want to know who gets hurt in homo marriage, just look at the story about the unfortunate Brazillian boy who was taken from his father by the "wife/husband'" of the Brazillian lesbian rock singer. :roll: :roll:

Chet Baker, has an excellent post. I am surprized that I never thought of this myself. It is so simple. For centuries maybe thousands of years a marriage has had to have been consumated. Homo's can't consumate. 8) 8)
Last edited by Danyet on Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

I don't necessarily agree with same sex marriages. I think it is fine if they wish to live together; and perhaps confirm their commitment in a ceremony with their family and friends etc. But the concept of a same sex MARRIAGE doesn't make any sense to me.
Sigma
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sigma »

I agree as long as they love each other!

8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol:
Love my life! Love my friends! Love the world!
Viktor_UA

Post by Viktor_UA »

I think that sex between women is normally. But I can't understand...and I haven't so wish...why could men love men. How could they have deep feelings to each other. How could it possible? It's awfully! I hate gays. :evil:
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Hey, what couldn't the homosexual men and could the homosexual women ? hey ! just because you don't like it ?

Do you really think that love=sex ? what an amalgam !

Sex is life ? life is sex ? really ? I did not know that sex was so important in life.

Shokin
Viktor_UA

Post by Viktor_UA »

Love is love!
You see, homosexual is a destiny :lol:
I haven't ever spoken with gay! I haven't ever meet such guy!
They live, they have a job, soul...but nobody of my friends are gay! And I couldn't have a friendship with gay! Becouse we have so different interests! Becouse one of his wishes could be me! Do you understand?
sshhhhit!
I like girls! only girls! And life without sex is not a life!
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

I did not say that life without sex was life. I did mean that there is not only sex in life.

Advertising makes us believe that sex is SO important, SO decisive, that it HAS TO be PERFECT...

Being homosexual or heterosexual is only one attribut among many others. Why this would be SO important ? why would you be discriminant to homosexual men ? they did not choose. They are not evil.

Why couldn't you have friendship with a gay ? are you sure that all your friends are heterosexual ? Imagine there is once, would you cut your friendship with him just because he is gay ? are you afraid of gay (or of yourself) ? Will you refuse the dialog with a boy just because he is gay ?

"We have so different interests." How do you know so ? being homosexuel/heterosexual is only ONE different orientation. But maybe one gay that you will talk with like one same sport, one same music style, ... as you.

It is only one difference.

And you have (everyone has) to accept as the differences as the similarities. It is a matter of respect of each one.

"I like only girls." and don't you like talking with others boys ? life of boy who is only with girls is not a life.

liking does not mean loving
talking with does not mean loving
being friend with does not mean loving

and there is not only love in life. You are not forced to love all people that you talk with, but you have to respect each one.

Shokin
Viktor_UA

Post by Viktor_UA »

I have real friends! And I know that nobody of my friends willn't become gays!
Honestly, I don't care about this problem! I'm just disagree with such marriages! That's all!
Have you a friend who is gay?
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

No, I have no gay friends.

Tolerance to gays does not mean accept their wedding.

I just ask you whether you are able to talk with a gay respectuously and with honesty and fun.

By walking in the street, you don't recognize a gay/les if he/she is alone walking.

Shokin
Viktor_UA

Post by Viktor_UA »

I just ask you whether you are able to talk with a gay respectuously and with honesty and fun.
I don't know couse I never did it ! :D Maybe respectuously, but if I know who he is I willn't speak honesty and fun.
By walking in the street, you don't recognize a gay/les if he/she is alone walking.
Sometimes it's possible! Their mannars are little different. And when you look to someone and see something stange, you can think that who he is...she is!
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Yes.

But don't forget that homosexuality is only one attribute.

homosexual or heterosexual
man or woman
young or old
small or tall
kind or nasty
white or black

and even all these attributs are not enough to know this person.

Shokin
Viktor_UA

Post by Viktor_UA »

if he/she is
homosexual or heterosexual
then
man or woman
young or old
small or tall
kind or nasty
white or black
doesn't metter for me!
I mean I'll have no interest to speak with such person. That's all!
Hm, maybe I should change my opinion about marriage?!
Yes, I agree :? but I really don't care about it! :lol:
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

I hope that homo or heteral is for you no matter.

I hope that others people will take part to this discussion.

Shokin
Viktor_UA

Post by Viktor_UA »

I see you are very quickly! :)
You post quickly...
I hope that others people will take part to this discussion.
I hope too.
MiguelBC

Post by MiguelBC »

Live and let live
xiaomanman

Post by xiaomanman »

I didn't vote for any option. because I don't think gays and les need my vote. they have rights to live a happy life, to have the most wonderful marriage.
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

hi..
I think this is a problem that we have like this people,they are unwell people,they are sick,it's not nature people,so we must employ doctors for this situations to recover .
I think if some (guy or les )
married ,It'll be awful life for the persons who do .
so I don't agree
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

ahmads wrote: I think this is a problem that we have like this people,they are unwell people,they are sick,it's not nature people,so we must employ doctors for this situations to recover .
I think if some (guy or les )
married ,It'll be awful life for the persons who do .
so I don't agree
So you think homosexuality is a problem as well as an illness. Can you explain why? Why do you think it is unnatural? So, according to you, love can only exist between a man and a woman? Why do you think a gay couple would lead an awful life after marriage?

Could you please explain your statements?

Maybe homosexuals are not the ones who should see a doctor after all.
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

let me explain the difference between the androgyne and homosexuality,
the androgyne is human who has 2 organs,it's from god,but the homosexuality is a disgusting action,yesterday I watched (oprah)she made an interview with a couple
have married from several years and they have 2 children,Do you can imagine the man has inverted himself to a woman after several years of marriage although he hasn't got any adjectives from feminity,now they live in same home and sleep in same bed,
I think it's very disgusting thing,I feel stomachache and I would to THROW up
thanks