Terrorism

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

mspedregosa

Terrorism

Post by mspedregosa »

Today, terrorism is widespread in our world, Countries are joining hands to fight the force of Terrorism. Many people have been died and killed because of terrorism. Many countries became worst after the attack of terrorism.
What is the main goal of the terrorism groups? is it for the good or for the bad of the world?
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Terrorism

Post by Shazzam »

mspedregosa wrote:Today, terrorism is widespread in our world, Countries are joining hands to fight the force of Terrorism. Many people have been died and killed because of terrorism. Many countries became worst after the attack of terrorism.
What is the main goal of the terrorism groups? is it for the good or for the bad of the world?
There is only ONE answer to that question, BAD! People die no matter what justification terrorists use. They are cowards with little intelligence they take this course of action because they can't think of any other way to get their opinions into mainstream forums. They kill behind masks (coward).

:twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:
carolworld

Post by carolworld »

mspedregosa wrote:What is the main goal of the terrorism groups? is it for the good or for the bad of the world?
Every terrorist has his own goal.They are not the same.
I don't know whether it is good or bad either. :mrgreen:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

carolworld wrote:
mspedregosa wrote:What is the main goal of the terrorism groups? is it for the good or for the bad of the world?
Every terrorist has his own goal.They are not the same.
I don't know whether it is good or bad either. :mrgreen:
Interesting! Do you know if it is good or bad when you are standing in line at the bank or in a pizza parlour with your kids when the person next to you has strapped 25 pounds of explosives to his chest and blows up everyone around him into mush and blood? And you still wonder if it is for good or bad? Perhaps you would like a job as the Emperor's food tester, too!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

My biology teacher told us that a person with some knowledge of advanced Chemistry could easily make Anthrax. Just think of some students who know Chemistry well to produce that stuff and put it just in a subway or a restaurant, how many people would die. Thank God, there are psycho people out there, but they're not that psycho to do this.
sallak

terror

Post by sallak »

what's the difference between terrorosits and some "governments and countries:"?
they do the same thing, only difference, terroroists don't have licence to do so, while some coutries have licences to kill thier citizens or citizens of other country for different reasons
carolworld

Post by carolworld »

danyet wrote:Interesting! Do you know if it is good or bad when you are standing in line at the bank or in a pizza parlour with your kids when the person next to you has strapped 25 pounds of explosives to his chest and blows up everyone around him into mush and blood? And you still wonder if it is for good or bad?
I haven't had that kind of experience,and I don't know how terrible it is.Because we never have such things in our country.
But I believe everything has its good side,even terrorists.
Terrorism makes us rethink about our world,our policy and so on.In some sense it improves our political system, safty system.