Top Contributor

What creeps you out the most?

Post by MissLT »

Which one, people?
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

When I was child, mostly I feard darkness.. Since in my country is no dangerours spiders, I dont fear them. I don't like if they come to my bed but.. Snakes? No experiences...

I chosed other things.
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Who chose snakes? Snakes are so adorable! It's the only pet I would ever think about having.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Unknownsu wrote:Who chose snakes? Snakes are so adorable! It's the only pet I would ever think about having.
:shock: Are you serious? My aunt scares of snakes. She would definitely faint if she sees a snake. She can't even touch the rubbered ones. My cousin played a trick on her once and she fainted for about half an hour then cried for two days.
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Lennye, you forgot to add "cockroaches" on the list.
I'm scared of them. They are so sooo gross. Ew!!
And the bigger the worse.
I get goose bumps just thinking of them.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Lalee wrote:Lennye, you forgot to add "cockroaches" on the list.
I'm scared of them. They are so sooo gross. Ew!!
And the bigger the worse.
I get goose bumps just thinking of them.
They're either under "ugly things" or "other/s". Those cockroaches (my cousin's dog loves to play with them as like they're his toys, stupid dog :lol: ) are just as creepy as mice, worms or lizards. *Shrugging* I hate them :x . There's a kinda lizard that has white color coat in Vietnam. They're quite small, and they cut off their tails when they get caught to escape. Anyway, I hate those things. I remember when I was sleeping and one of them dropped right onto my face. Oh gosh, I was screaming like crazy. I think the whole neighborhood heard me.
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

LennyeTran wrote:.........I remember when I was sleeping and one of them dropped right onto my face. Oh gosh, I was screaming like crazy. I think the whole neighborhood heard me.
I heard it.. echo still reverberate around here.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Hardi wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:.........I remember when I was sleeping and one of them dropped right onto my face. Oh gosh, I was screaming like crazy. I think the whole neighborhood heard me.
I heard it.. echo still reverberate around here.
Oh that's nothing compared to my friends's and my cousins's. They can scream, I tell you. Although I and my cousins or friends have the same taste in horror movies, I still hate going to watch scary movies with them. The movies don't scare me, but their scream is.
Last time, I went to watch an horror movie with my cousins, and one of my cousins screamed so loud in my ears (she was sitting next to me), I got scared so I screamed back hecka loud. And she got scared so she screamed so loud back. We both ended up screaming so loud at a scene that was not really scary. People in the room were laughing. Man, it was the most embarrassing time ever :roll: . Thank God, they didn't see our faces or I wouldn't dare to come back to that theater.