The feeling of drunk

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

The feeling of drunk

Post by Chet Baker »

large consumption of alcohol will definitely make you feel drunk. But sometime, even you don't drink, you will still have the feeling of drunk. For example, when you see your lover or talk to someone you love.

Everyone are welcomed to share your view.
Thanks a lot ;)
Last edited by Chet Baker on Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
radu

Post by radu »

The feeling of love is more powerful,I think,then being drunk,but there are many common features:happiness,the way you see everything around you,kindness...or maybe fury...
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Chet Baker »

Radu

I agree that the Power of Love is so powerful and it will make you feel as same as in the stage of intoxication. If such a power overwhelms you, it will make you blind.

The reason why I posted this subject is to see people’s feeling when they are drunk due to consumption of alcohol and/or why/when they have feeling of intoxication due to non-alcoholic reason. Also, I want to see whether they think it is good or not.

Feeling of Intoxication by alcohol is not strange to me. Nevertheless, the first time I felt intoxication without alcoholic was very beautiful. Such a feeling would isolate you and your love from the outside world; it was likely that this world was empty but only you and your love.

To me, I lost such a feeling for very long time since I broke up with my first love. It may because I became mature then many years ago or the scar in my heart has not been mended.
liking

Post by liking »

I have drunk for several time when I sad,but I don't feel great as the first time I met her....It's such a strange feelings
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Chet Baker »

liking wrote:I have drunk for several time when I sad,but I don't feel great as the first time I met her....It's such a strange feelings
Who did you meet, my friend?
liking

Post by liking »

my friend and i really want her to be my girlfriend
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Chet Baker »

liking wrote:my friend and i really want her to be my girlfriend
did you do anything to chase that girl?
liking

Post by liking »

yes,of course,I have had some info about her and I am trying to talk with her and...(i don't know,let the time answer)
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Good luck, Liking ;)
liking

Post by liking »

thanks,and how about you ?have you ver feel like that?
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Chet Baker »

liking wrote:thanks,and how about you ?have you ver feel like that?
Yes, i had some sort of this feeling very long time ago. it is valuable as it never happen again. It was not love at first sight or some sort of this. long story......... :oops:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

when I watching FRIENDS(a sitcom from USA), I am drunk.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

RedRose wrote:when I watching FRIENDS(a sitcom from USA), I am drunk.
:OO:
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

wow, i think the feeling of love just as taste the wine, with the time goes by , it will be more tasty
richardapollo

Post by richardapollo »

I never drink. Is the feeling horrible?
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

oh you see at first it depends on your head... it's all in the genes. Some people can drink a lot, but they hardly never get drunk and some (like my friend) can only drink one beer and be totally drunk. I guess I'm in the first group of people because I never actually felt drunk until I mixed all the possible drinks I had. So I drank 2 champagnes, 0,5L vodka, beer and some really cheap wine. When it comes to me and being drunk at first I feel happy. So happy I feel I can do everything I want and I have no inhibitions! I am more self-confident than I usually am which means I am really bold... so i am funny, witty and sociable even more than normally... but then the party ends and you have to get back home and when you wake up you feel this horrible hangover who is killing your head off... I think that everyone should try to drink a little in their lifes to know what it's like...
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

i never drink .. but i have too many friends that who are heavy drinkers and i am really curious to know how it feels ..lol ..but i don't think i am going to give it a try .. who knows? :lol:
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

you know, I used to think that I would never drink myself too. I had this some kind of inhibition from drinking alcohol. But once I've tried I thought it wasn't that bad. You have to just give a try some day just to find out what it works for you, because it works differently for random people. And the good thing is that however it works it passes in the end and doesn't leave any bigger traces. well... maybe a hangover. but that's cureble. ;-)