Should Prince Charles marry Camilla Parker-Bowles?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:06 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4253953.stm
This is a chart that has explanations about their relationship. Hehehhehe, :lol: isn't it so meant to be between them two? What a twisted relationship....

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Postby Shazzam » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:16 pm

LennyeTran wrote: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4253953.stm
This is a chart that has explanations about their relationship. Hehehhehe, :lol: isn't it so meant to be between them two? What a twisted relationship....


:lol: I had a quick look at that link I know what you mean. Apparently when she first met Charles the first thing she said to him was that my grandmother was your grandfathers mistress and made some out there remarks about their future.

How weird I agree! :shock:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:34 pm

shazzam1452 wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4253953.stm
This is a chart that has explanations about their relationship. Hehehhehe, :lol: isn't it so meant to be between them two? What a twisted relationship....


:lol: I had a quick look at that link I know what you mean. Apparently when she first met Charles the first thing she said to him was that my grandmother was your grandfathers mistress and made some out there remarks about their future.

How weird I agree! :shock:

It's the creepiest and most embarrassing line I have ever heard. Additionally, it's the worst pickup line ever :lol: .

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Postby Shazzam » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:12 am

LennyeTran wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4253953.stm
This is a chart that has explanations about their relationship. Hehehhehe, :lol: isn't it so meant to be between them two? What a twisted relationship....


:lol: I had a quick look at that link I know what you mean. Apparently when she first met Charles the first thing she said to him was that my grandmother was your grandfathers mistress and made some out there remarks about their future.

How weird I agree! :shock:

It's the creepiest and most embarrassing line I have ever heard. Additionally, it's the worst pickup line ever :lol: .


It's not as bad as the comments he made to her though "I want to be a tampon so I can be inside you all the time". I my god i feel sick just thinking about it, and this is the future King of England :shock:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:56 am

shazzam1452 wrote: It's not as bad as the comments he made to her though "I want to be a tampon so I can be inside you all the time". I my god i feel sick just thinking about it, and this is the future King of England :shock:

Oh my good God, :shock: are you serious? Give me the article to that quote please; I wanna read it. Oh my God, I thought I've heard worst pickup lines, but apparently there are still more. I can't believe he actually went to college. Thank God, she didn't have TSS after listening to that line :lol: :lol: .

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Postby Shazzam » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:07 am

LennyeTran wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote: It's not as bad as the comments he made to her though "I want to be a tampon so I can be inside you all the time". I my god i feel sick just thinking about it, and this is the future King of England :shock:

Oh my good God, :shock: are you serious? Give me the article to that quote please; I wanna read it. Oh my God, I thought I've heard worst pickup lines, but apparently there are still more. I can't believe he actually went to college. Thank God, she didn't have TSS after listening to that line :lol: :lol: .


:lol: :lol: :lol: Dreadful isn't it it was all over the news. I don't know the website but if you type in CAMILLAGATE it should come up somewhere. I know it is absolutely gross and this is supposed to be a refined gentleman (I don't think so). Leave a post when you find the website. :lol:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:06 am

shazzam1452 wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dreadful isn't it it was all over the news. I don't know the website but if you type in CAMILLAGATE it should come up somewhere. I know it is absolutely gross and this is supposed to be a refined gentleman (I don't think so). Leave a post when you find the website. :lol:

http://www.geocities.com/rickanddarvagossip/camillagate.html
Is it the one? And was the tape real? Oh man, they were having phone sex :lol: ..... How gross! I didn't know royalty members of England would do phone sex. How human....:lol: :lol: :lol: .
Last edited by MissLT on Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:18 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squidgygate
Another detailed site about this tape (near the end of the article) if anyone is interested to know. And this is also about the tape between Diana and her serect lover's conversation. What a mess! :roll: ....

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Postby Shazzam » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:33 am

LennyeTran wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squidgygate
Another detailed site about this tape (near the end of the article) if anyone is interested to know. And this is also about the tape between Diana and her serect lover's conversation. What a mess! :roll: ....


Yeah that one came out too she was talking to some GILBEY guy. But I must admit I have read the transcript and their conversation was quite civil compared with Charles and Camilla! :wink:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:12 am

Diana's conversation was quite long, so I didn't feel like to read it. I'll check it later, though.

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Postby Shazzam » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:22 pm

No matter what anyone thinks now it is a done deal. He married the woman that was basically his mistress from and before the date of his marriage to Diana (who was basically a child 18 years old). He has made a new life for himself.

I feel sorry for the children from her marriage more than Diana's children. She was commited to making her marriage work.

Whilst Camilla was living a big fat lie with her husband and children. She was sneeking off with Charles the whole time.

How do you think her kids must feel. For that matter why did her husband put up with it. Not long at all (about 6 months after their divorce) he married another woman. How sick is this. I reckon they all new what was going on and put up with it because he was the Prince of Wales. The old cloak of secrecy. They make me sick.

I think they are above reproach. Not the case. Whilst they need the tax payers purse they have to answer to the public.

No one will accept Charles as King. No one will accept Camilla as Queen.


Return to “Talking Point Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

cron