has the USA turned to a menace?

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

shazzam1452 wrote:
vince90 wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote: I understand your opinion but i think your reaction is really inappropriate. None of this is a laughing matter. I'm glad that you are a happy person, but you need to keep some perspective in such a serious forum, as it could be taken the wrong way. :idea:

The other thing is that I'm not in favour of the war in Iraq by any means; but i'm sick and tired of the US being blamed for every single problem that has happened in the World. :roll:

I don’t suppose to be here, but thanks to make me fell better.
Sorry but I don't understand you post. Can you please try and explain it to me. :?
I mean it bothers me when people blame on US for every problem around the world. I know it is not true but I rather keep my mouth shut. You the one who said “ I’m sick and tired of the US being blamed for every single problem that has happened in the World”. It makes me feel better and I thanks for that.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote: USA soldiers fought alongside the Vietnamese people as friends. They were not enemies. They were asked for help by the Vietnamese to help them fight against northern communist invaders.
This information is authorized by the government. People who are born after 1975 are not supposed to know that. Don't tell them or you'll get your a$$ on their list, and you'll get into trouble if you happen to visit Vietnam (well, if you will in the future).
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

vince90 wrote: I mean it bothers me when people blame on US for every problem around the world. I know it is not true but I rather keep my mouth shut. You the one who said “ I’m sick and tired of the US being blamed for every single problem that has happened in the World”. It makes me feel better and I thanks for that.
Exactly, Vince.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
vince90 wrote: I mean it bothers me when people blame on US for every problem around the world. I know it is not true but I rather keep my mouth shut. You the one who said “ I’m sick and tired of the US being blamed for every single problem that has happened in the World”. It makes me feel better and I thanks for that.
Exactly, Vince.
Sorry Vince I didn't understand it; but now I do thankyou. :D