Other opinion/s.
No votes

Total votes: 6

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Poll and Voting forum is closed!

Post by MissLT »

Okay, first is General Discussion forum; now it's Poll and Voting. Is it only me who can't see Poll and Voting when I'm logging in as a guest or it's really not available anymore? :?
I don't know about you guys, but it affects me, you know. There are times when I don't have time to reply to the messages, but I still wanna read them first. Therefore, I just click on the link the notification messages sent to read them messages. However, since Poll and Voting is not available for guests anymore, I have to log in to read the messages. And all the messages will be appeared as already read the next time I log back in. I don't like it. I don't remember which one I have to reply to; therefore, I'll have to read the whole board. It's annoying! :x
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

I am always automatically logged in (I chose it).

So I can see a great part of the forum, always the same.

I found a solution :lol: : I chose to read only in some sections of the whole forum (General Discussions, Polls and Voting, Ideas and Opinions).

My goal is not to read all posts.

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

I'm always logged in too, so I haven't had any problems. I must admit I don't read every post either. I just read the ones that are of interest to me. Time being the issue! :)
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Well, I can't do it like you two since I could access the Internet at work, dorm, and home. Before, I had it automatically logged in at work and home, and something I didn't like happened so now I'm afraid to keep it automatic. I have to say there are posts I don't read, but most of the time I read posts of most of the people in this board, therefore, I won't remember which ones to reply if the next time I come back the posts are already read :roll: .
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

wel, i dont have that problem eiher.... but as some time has passed since you complain about this problem, is here the question, how are you doing now :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Rui wrote:wel, i dont have that problem eiher.... but as some time has passed since you complain about this problem, is here the question, how are you doing now :lol:
Still the same. I sitll type my ID and password every time I need to log in the board. But it's been awhile, so I don't care about it anymore. Now it's whatever.... :wink: