17-3-83 happy birthday to you !

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

nhim

17-3-83 happy birthday to you !

Post by nhim »

To day is my ex-boyfriend birthday . i remember that this day in the last year, i was great pleased and very happy !
i know that i fell in love . that love is not a first time and not a last time but it showed me know the sweet and bitter of love. so i`m very grateful to him for his love .althought he said "say goodbye" and now i don`t know that`s why , i still keep the our good memories in my mind ! I hope he finds a good woman and happy with her forever !!
(now i can`t meet you but i want to say "happy birthday and take care ")
have a nice day !!
good luck!!!
Asep25

Re: 17-3-83 happy birthday to you !

Post by Asep25 »

nhim wrote:To day is my ex-boyfriend birthday . i remember that this day in the last year, i was great pleased and very happy !
i know that i fell in love . that love is not a first time and not a last time but it showed me know the sweet and bitter of love. so i`m very grateful to him for his love .althought he said "say goodbye" and now i don`t know that`s why , i still keep the our good memories in my mind ! I hope he finds a good woman and happy with her forever !!
(now i can`t meet you but i want to say "happy birthday and take care ")
Oh! you are such a great girl!! I couldn't be so nice if I were you after he said goodbye first!

He dosen't deserve you! you deserve a better guy!
nhim

thanks a lot !!

Post by nhim »

yeh, now i feel very comfortable ! nothing can make me worry !
i`m waiting a nice love , a good man who can comprehend me !
i think it`s very difficult but i still hope ! thanks everybody
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, a year late and you still think about him.. i just have one thing to say, if he is your men, go there and fight for him, and besides... we(boys) never know very well what we want :lol: he can be now thinking the same thing :wink: