visiting Tybet:)

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

real_lord

visiting Tybet:)

Post by real_lord »

Hello I would like to send you some pictures I found on the Net - from Tybet. I know very few things about Tybet but I really love mountains and I know mountains love me too :)
I know it. Once I went into mountains with my friend and SHE (because we were alone then) almost lost her life while slipping snowy slope and I saved her by catching her. It was something I would never forget though we don't have any contact today. Just life:(. So I saved her life. People who observed our actions were thinking we were kidding while slipping and catching each other. But it was not any joke. It was true life. And then when we reached a valley at last we sat on stones and started to cry because we realised we both could be paralised when only bit less lucky. But we survived:)

http://www.globtroter.pl/tybet/zdj.html
real_lord:)
nien

Post by nien »

Those pictures bring feeling of "down to nature"
If I had been in your situation, I would never ever forgot that kind of experience :)
martazzz

Re: visiting Tybet:)

Post by martazzz »

Your story is very beautiful real_lord!! :) I agree with Violet please tell us other stories!! About Tibet, I'd like to visit it especially after seeing 7 years in Tibet! The photos too were wonderful!! :P
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

hello travellers:)

Post by hereiam »

Thanks for all your good words.
unfortunatelly -real_lord must have been transformed into different nickname:(
pink_floyd also disactivated:(
it is harder and harder to write here anything at all!
at least for some users:(
big hugs for all people who still wirte here their nice stories about many things.
My last travel was to Switzerland.
Alps are really beautiful.
I want to go back there - NOOOOOOOOOOW!!!:)

hereiam=real_lord=pink_floyd76
:)