How can you med a broken HEART?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

How can you med a broken HEART?

Post by Oriani »

Hello.. this is me again...!!! I want to share my experience with you all....and, I want you to help me to get over about a fact that happened to me .... actually. I fell in love with a boy who never loved me 4 years ago..I used to be in love until he got married and had a child... but...I think I won't stop loving him.. when I see him my heart Begins to beat very fast...I want to kiss him.. hold him.. I DON'T KNOW.. but he doesn't.. even he seperated his wife(a 18 year old girl too) He neither see me... mmm I don't know.. well... that's all..

I wanted to share with u and now I feel better..

Thanks for reading
phucauto3
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by phucauto3 »

:roll: there're many good men around.you should Think more about your future. That love will lead to nothing, but misery. Play sport,stay far away him, leave him alone. This is a good way for you. have fun and enjoy the life. :wink:
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

i guess puchauto3 it's right... come on, take a look in the mirror, don't you think that you deserve better than the other guy, i'm sure that you will find much better than him and you will be happy :wink:
Triumph
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Triumph »

I believe that out of sight, out of mind. Stay away from him and try to concentrate in your life, then his influence on you may gradually fade away. But if you really love him and you think he indeed deserves your love, then continue to love him, even though he doesn't love you. Love is something that can make us insensible :wink:
Estrellita

Post by Estrellita »

As Conan Doyle said:
Work is the supreme antidote of the sorrow.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Estrellita wrote:As Conan Doyle said:
You know, I think that's actually true: Whenever I feel sad or depressed, and then I go to work, I suddenly forget everything and enjoy what I am doing.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

oOh thank u so much for your words....

Post by Oriani »

Dixie wrote:
You know, I think that's actually true: Whenever I feel sad or depressed, and then I go to work, I suddenly forget everything and enjoy what I am doing.
THANK U SO MUCH FOR YOUR WORDS! I REALLY NEEDED 'EM
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi there..!

Post by Oriani »

Dixie wrote:
Hi.. I just want to thank you for gave me your advise, opinion... It means a lot for me so that I can get over this situation... thank u so much!!!
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

hi dear Oriani

well, first of all
*he didnt love you as you loved him :
did you try show him that you love him !!!or try to show him
that you are caring about him !!!!

if you dont** then, it is your proplum :) !!!

i mean you had to show him you love ,,to till him that you love him,, maybe he had the same feeling to you, but he was not sure if you love him or not !!!!
BUT,, everythig hase gone now Oriani

* he got marred and now he have kids:
- this is a good reason to forget him !!! dont you think so !!
you should forget every thing about him , and open and page in your heart. and cut the old page which was incompleted!!

find the guy who diserved you,,, who really you think he is intested in you and who loves you .....
good luck :wink:

t

[/b]
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

I don't know were the problem is, he didn't rob any money from you, right? So were is the problem...
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

TO ADMIRAL

Post by Oriani »

TO ADMIRAL: OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND MY POST.. IF U WANT, READ IT SLOWLY SO THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND BEFORE YOU POST SOMETHING.... KISSES AND THANKS ANYWAY. ... WITH LOVE.. ORI...! :P ......

Ps: But I'm Ok now I think.. Now Maybe I've found a new love very far from me.. but I don't know yet.
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Okokok, you don't have to get upset. Of course I know that the boy in whom you fell in love doesn't like you.
But that's also why I don't see the problem.

Because you can get another one very easily, or even more easy on the internet, as you have done, so ,the problem vanished. And now it's really inconsequent to say: yeah I felt sad here but I feel happy now, only because of an internet boyfriend.

Surely you will dislike my idea, but I really want to tell you that I really think that internet love is really stupid. And I really tell you that maybe you will feel happy for a little period of time, but that this is only temporary, for sure.
Sorry
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

MMM

Post by Oriani »

Hi Admiral.. I didn't get upset :( why should I? I'm not a narrowminded person.. I'm a sweet girl ok? and thank u for your advise.. I know that it'll help me a lot.. and well.. I'll try to do my best and get over the situation.. thanks.... kisses!!!!!!!!!

See u next time.. take care... :P
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

oh sorry I misunderstood
happy birthday! And don't forget my alcohol!
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

thanks

Post by Oriani »

Oh yeah my dear friend Admiral, you missunderstood.. but it's ok.. it always happens :lol: ... thanks for Congratulate to me today which is my birthday.. thank u... see u inside.. kisses :P
chayedan

Post by chayedan »

sometime and somewhere you may meet someone who may be suitable to you!
good luck,myfriend!
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

thank u

Post by Oriani »

Thanks dear chayedan, Believe me that I'm working on that!!!!! And thanks to all people who are written to me... thank u. I love u all..
keko

Broken heart

Post by keko »

Don't worry child, live itself will let you know the right time you'll be ready again.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Broken heart

Post by Oriani »

keko wrote:Don't worry child, live itself will let you know the right time you'll be ready again.
Oh Thank u so much.. I know I will, but now I feel I can't.....I'm trying to do my best... I hope to deal with it..!
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

you know I think that time heals every wound no matter how deep it is. I s'pose you have to be patient and everything will eventually turn out for the good. Good Luck, babe ;-)
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Hi dear Ilussion.. By the way : Nice picture..!!!
Returning to the topic I HAVEN'T FOUND THE solution to my problem yet.. Now I don't know what to do. This's getting worse and worse evryday in my heart.. :?
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Oriani wrote:Hi dear Ilussion.. By the way : Nice picture..!!!
Returning to the topic I HAVEN'T FOUND THE solution to my problem yet.. Now I don't know what to do. This's getting worse and worse evryday in my heart.. :?
thanks :) Honey, I think I know what you feel like. I have been unhappy in love for 2 years, been through a serious depression and some breakdowns and I really stopped believing that one day it would turn for the good and you know I have infatuated once again...Life is full of surprises, Oriani.You never know what could happen...I wish you all the luck and strength to get through this. I hope you will get better soon. :-)
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Yeah, think positive, you never know that the guy next to you is not interested in you.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Admiral wrote:Yeah, think positive, you never know that the guy next to you is not interested in you.

AhhhhhhhhhAHHHHH!!!!! JUST I CAN'T.. IT'S SO HARD! :cry:
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Oriani wrote:
Admiral wrote:Yeah, think positive, you never know that the guy next to you is not interested in you.

AhhhhhhhhhAHHHHH!!!!! JUST I CAN'T.. IT'S SO HARD! :cry:
listen...you're not the only one. I for instace am really silly when it comes to love stuff like I used to be in love for a long while with this metal-freak whose only hobby was either drinking cheap wine or playing in his punk band which sucked by the way and to me he was truly wonderful. How stupid is that? And now I am infatuated with a really sweet and fabulous guy...he seems really normal and so on but he wants to become a priest!!!!!!! How lucky is that? I am just hopeless and I decided to give up on everything. I want to forget about such a crappy thing like love... And I do hope it will happen one day. I think you will forget. I mean not fully forget but it won't hurt that much after a while...the time will ease your pain... let's hope so...
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

I was reading this and it brought to my mind nice memories about how nice you are, guys. THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIENDS! :oops:
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Oriani wrote:I was reading this and it brought to my mind nice memories about how nice you are, guys. THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIENDS! :oops:
On behalf of the people in this forum I say "You are most welcome, that's what friends are here for..."
oh btw I also re-read every post in this topic. I hope you're doing better, Dear Oriani. I have been fooled by another guy once again ha ha so I just keep getting worse and worse :) But I don't care. ;)
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

illusion wrote:
Oriani wrote:I was reading this and it brought to my mind nice memories about how nice you are, guys. THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIENDS! :oops:
On behalf of the people in this forum I say "You are most welcome, that's what friends are here for..."
oh btw I also re-read every post in this topic. I hope you're doing better, Dear Oriani. I have been fooled by another guy once again ha ha so I just keep getting worse and worse :) But I don't care. ;)
You're pretty right!! and Thanks.. I think I'm getting better!!!! :P
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Oriani wrote:
illusion wrote:
You're pretty right!! and Thanks.. I think I'm getting better!!!! :P
Good to know :):):)