Too confused to be a friend

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Too confused to be a friend

Post by Ms.A.Z »

What would you do if you wanted to make a friendship with a person who is too confused to be your friend or to be any ones friend because she/he is afraid to get emotionaly attached or afraid to get hurt. :shock: ..Funny but true...And yet at the same time he/she is soo sweet,caring,understanding soo easy to talk to!
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Invite him/her to an alcohol party.
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

well,,,,

make your self that you are intersted in her/him..

i mean ,show him\her, that yuo both are friends!!!!

take care about him !!!

be happy with his\her happiness....

sorrow with his\her sadness!!!
chayedan

Post by chayedan »

Be spontaneous,and you may succeed!
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

i guess we are all a little like that person you are talking about :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Rui wrote:i guess we are all a little like that person you are talking about :lol:
Bravo for speaking a sentence that is so right! :wink:
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

LennyeTran wrote:
Rui wrote:i guess we are all a little like that person you are talking about :lol:
Hello guys,

I agree with you. :roll: ...even i don't want to get emotionally attached with any one b'coz later on I get hurt very badly..but when I fall I stand back and move on..it's hard but not impossible...... :wink:
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

Ms.A.Z wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
Hello guys,

I agree with you. :roll: ...even i don't want to get emotionally attached with any one b'coz later on I get hurt very badly..but when I fall I stand back and move on..it's hard but not impossible...... :wink:
well, welcome to the real world my friend... our live it's not a mathematic problem, remember that you are alive now but you cannot be in a few seconds, there's many things we can't control, and our feelings about other persons is one of them, if you like to be with her/him today… I guess the best choice you can do is to be, forget about the future and enjoy the moment, otherwise you will never have someone.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Sometimes it is all about trust. This person sounds like they have been hurt and so they are scared of making a bad choice again.

Once this person trusts you as a friend everything will change. You just have to be patient and give this person the time that they need to trust. You are getting to know each other whilst this is happening anyway, so it is all good. :wink:
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Never force this person.

Mutual valorizing !

Shokin
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

shokin wrote:Never force this person.

Mutual valorizing !

Shokin

Exactly an excellent advice ! 8)
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

I think I am a person who gets attached to people too quickly and too strongly. I am just a really social person who can't function without the people. And I can't stop being like that even thoug I know it's not a good thing sometimes...Anyway I think that you should wait for the things to come their own way. Come what may. If you are to be friends with that person, you will in the end and don't worry. :)
markfish

Post by markfish »

I have a friends who is similar to the person you described. She always wears a sweet and innocent smile on her face. When you see the smile, you feel like you see the angel. However, she seems to refuse people to become her close friends. She even rather friends to forget her. Sometimes I feel very hurt. I care alot about this friendship , yet I am just a stranger in her world. If you care a person too much, in the end you might just accept everything about that person.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

illusion wrote:I think I am a person who gets attached to people too quickly and too strongly. I am just a really social person who can't function without the people. And I can't stop being like that even thoug I know it's not a good thing sometimes...
Same here :!:
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Viva la diversidad !

Not too much time with same people.

Shokin
hanami

Re: Too confused to be a friend

Post by hanami »

[quote="Ms.A.Z"]What would you do if you wanted to make a friendship with a person who is too confused to be your friend or to be any ones friend because she/he is afraid to get emotionaly attached or afraid to get hurt. :shock: ..Funny but true..quote]

Huh sounds quite similar to me :oops: I like a guy but I am afraid he will cheat on me, hurt me, I am afraid to go so close to him too, there are many reasons...
happiness is something you can't foretell